Anger over Tennessee’s ‘don’t say gay’ bill

1. One slight mistake in your article. Section 28 was only repealed in Scotland, and then later in England & Wales because it never applied in Northern Ireland. A small point, but an important one.

1. Even now, it is so shocking that section 28 existed so recently anywhere in the UK. The reference to a “pretended family relationship” is extremely offensive.

Of course, our current prime minister voted against repealing it. Moron.

1. The reason why that “offensive” language existed was because gay people back then and today, still refuse to adopt and raise a family in a stable family life.

Only 4% of gays in the UK are in civil partnership, less than that actually have a family and raise children.

1. Colin Mackay 29 Apr 2011, 1:53pm

“Refuse”? Is it really a complete refusal?

Could that be because so many of us have been told we are not in real relationships anyway? So, if we are not in real relationships then why even try to form a stable family relationship and raise a family.

I had to argue with my parents when I announced I got engaged. They asked why we wanted a wedding like the “heteros”. They asked why couldn’t I continue being different and just not bother? or at the very least keep it to a minimum (which would have been just us, the registrar and two witnesses)

It takes a lot of effort on both sides I think to realise that being gay is only about who we fall in love with, the people we are attracted to. It isn’t all that different otherwise.

Yet, only now is it becoming possible to do the things that “normal” people do. Yet, for gays it is still more difficult. No matter how hard my fiancé and I try we’ve still not managed to get each other pregnant.

1. Because there is no difference when it comes on to LOVE. Straight people eat, gay people eat too. This whole talk about not being like the hetero in relation to getting married or forming a monogamous relationship is just a self-destructive ideology. If the heart desires security in the arms of one partner, then it has nothing to do with heterosexuality or homosexuality, it simply has to do with Love and Life. We are Equal.

2. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 1:58pm

Big assumption their pepa, “still refuse” eh?

3. Thanks for information on 4% of sex perverts who made their partnership. That’s show the fact that idea with “gay marriage” made up by idiotic gay activists! Few idiots wants “gay marriage” rights, while majority don’t….

1. Most ‘sex perverts’ are straight men = not that you’d know anything about being straight… Do seek help in coming to terms with your gayness and then you’ll be a lot happier. Your comments are absolutely screaming “I’m gay”. It might even help your mental health problems.

2. Rich, why do you follow the sex pervert, peadophile prophet mohammed

2. A second error: The man is a state senator, not a US senator. Significant difference, and a significant error.

3. All these American stories here on pink news and nothing about a homophobic attack which tok place in clapham common the other day Sorry pink news this is disgraceful

Lee

1. Hi Iris yes

I find it disgusting that we have the fall out of elton and his mum and all these American stories and NOT one mention of this attack.
          I did email tge news team at pink hopefully it will be reported

If the guys were were attack read this I hope you are both recovering I wish you both well.

Hope the scum are caught

Lee

1. Paddyswurds 29 Apr 2011, 6:26am

@gav….
            ….The story was covered by Pink News or don’t you understand links?
            .Click on Iris’s link above and it will bring you to the Pink News coverage of the story. It was coveredon Wednesday and got 124 comments. It is catually listed on the right of where you are reading this
            Browse the site man!

2. Jock S. Trap 28 Apr 2011, 11:33am

I’m glad he got letters from parents but if he truely feels being LGBT is something taught then his mind is set. He can’t see that banning such talk will only increase schoolyard bullying. Rather than teaching it and maybe making a difference in droppoing homophobic bullying figures.

I fear for the children who will clearly only be taught bigotted views and so called ‘norms’ of society. This is just wrong but they will continue with there agenda of thinking they can just stamp us out as if we don’t matter.

Another bad day for humanity.

1. I’d guess that this man believes it is a choice because he wresteles with his own gayness every day.

1. Or ‘wrestles’ even :D

1. Jock S. Trap 28 Apr 2011, 12:33pm

You might have a point there Iris. It’s usually those who keep going on about it that using it as a cover for themselves and their own feelings.

3. So come to Tennessee, where the redneck is proud, we’re famous for our own brand of whiskey, and the nearest school is just a day’s donkey ride away. We’ll even introduce you to our opossum.

4. Chutneybear 28 Apr 2011, 12:50pm

Just to add she has a campaign page on the web and if you search you can find an e mail address and her campaign office number to voice/text your objection

5. Campfield is a State Senator not a U.S. Senator

6. Good, I hope this bill gets passed.
    The UK needs to bring back Section 28 too.

1. Dave North 28 Apr 2011, 1:10pm

Tw@t

2. Jane, why do you think the UK needs to bring back section 28? And why, if you are homophobic are you visiting gay news websites?

3. Why, Jane? Are you another one who’s so insecure about your own sexuality that the merest mention of the word ‘gay’ will have you leaping on members of the same sex?

4. Jock S. Trap 28 Apr 2011, 2:44pm

It amazes me how people choose for others to be repressed.
      There is nothing healthy in a repressive society.
      Also it would be different if those choosing to repress others suddenly found themselves being the ones on the recieving end.
      Then of course things would be Very different. Always a one way street.

1. You has been an idiot and will remain as such until you die. Only repressive society can produce real achievements in the world. That’s clearly seen in Hitler’s Germany when first missiles were made and used on idiotic U.K. bastards, when fiest freeways were constructed, when first people’s automobiles were engineered and manufactured, when best submarine was engineered and manufactured, etc. Stupid, learn the history before you spelling out your stupidity!

1. Silence, islamic peasant. We do not allow you filthy poor people to speak in our presence. Go make a bomb and kill yourself, filth.

1. Abdul Azeem 29 Apr 2011, 12:12am

Rich if you are Muslim why do you take on a Western name? Are you ashamed of being Muslim as you are of being Gay? The UK is great nation and has contributed hugely to the world in terms of research, invention, philosophy and the list goes on. We are not all Bastards and swearing on a public forum shows a complete lack of respect for another. Grow up, be a man and don’t do it!! If you feel only a repressive society such as fascist Hitlers Germany can produce achievements then do you believe the Muslim Moors gave the world Algebra and modern medicine by repressing Spain for 900 years? They built universities and encouraged seeking knowledge even if it meant travelling to China!!! Tom I agree completely with your sentiment but why use ‘islamic peasant’ as abuse at him…….that’s like calling me a Paki and expecting other Pakistani origin people to sit here and not tell you that’s offensive. Don’t stoop to his level and fight hatred with hatred….it makes you look just as stupid as him

2. Abdul Azeem, I cannot understand why you want to follow a religion where your sexuality clearly cannot be valued, respected or cherished.
            Abdul Azeem, perhaps you also have problems with self-esteem just like Rich

2. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:31am

Well at least you made yourself look like a complete Joke, Rich.

2. Abdul, I am not a stupid who belive in stories about anybody. Holy Koran is all what I need for whole my life. I believe to God, not to people’s “stories”.

1. If you believe in the fairytale Koran then indeed you are extremely stupid. The Koran is a selection of stories written by people – now we have established that fact, where does your pretend god come into it?

2. Rich, in what way is the Koran not a series of stories told by a few men?

5. Dominick J. 28 Apr 2011, 5:47pm

This is for Jane—-Yea right Good?? Then how about if we create a bill that says we can shoot all homophobes who act and think like you? You Jerk!

6. A homophobic redneck called Jane…that’s a new one.

1. Wonder if it is the same Jane Bond who posts on Huffington Post. I think she is from Mass. but boy is she a religious nut/bigot.

1. Jock S. Trap 30 Apr 2011, 12:14pm

What Another one?!

7. Abdul, I am a Westerner. I am proud to be a Muslim. I live with Koran in my heart. There nothing in the world better then Islam. But I do trying to comprehend homosexuals, their delusions about sex. Most homosexuals are not different from animals because they don’t belive in Allah. So, I do study them as a phenomena of biological failure. That’s all.

1. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:36am

So what your saying is your mind is so perverted you can’t stop thinking about people having sex?!
        Prehaps try getting your head out of the gutter.
        If you really want to live in a repressed society why not go live in one? Stop trying to change a western democracy.

2. Abdul Azeem 29 Apr 2011, 9:24am

Rich. If you are Muslim then maybe somebody will have told you the story of the women who threw rubbish on the prophet every day. The day she didn’t the prophet asked where she was and discovered she was ill. The prophet prayed for her he did not call her a biological failure. We believe God has created ALL of humanity and we have to treat all humans as creations of God. ‘Be and it is’ (36:83 in Surah Yasin) is how God has created us. God created gay people Gay. The prophet NEVER punished anybody for being Gay. There is no such thing as a ‘biological failure’ in God’s Kingdom. I request you read some background information on Islam and homosexuality on http://www.imaan.org.uk and also learn some ‘Adab’ (check it out on wikipedia) before making postings here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adab_(behavior)

1. Abdul, all systematic homosexuals are not humans for me but animals. That’s the point. God can forgive one mistake of two men, if they commit the crime against His Order of Nature. But when systematic homosexuals do their crimes on regular basis, He demands to distroy such creatures. That’s simple. Muslims will terminate the existence of homosexuality on Earth. Its only matter of time.

1. No you won’t. Simply because if degenerates like you are all the Islam has, then the best you lost can do is bark like rabid dogs on a gay site.

Its really quite pathetic.

And very amusing, especially to someone as superior to you as I am.

2. @Rich there is no Allah. Now that matter is resolved you can pop off and have yourself a nice bacon sandwich and a glass of wine.

3. Abdul Azeem 29 Apr 2011, 11:40pm

Rich you may see gay people as animals but God created us Human and God will judge us as Humans. On Yaum Al-Qiyamat God will judge us all so really there is no need for you to judge. God sent the prophet as a living example of the Quo’ran. The prophet did not kill any Gay people so whose example are you following?

4. Keep your hate fuelled dark-age nonsense inside your tiny mind. How do you know the mind of your god? You are seriously deluded, as well as totally ignorant about human sexual orientation. 7th century tribesmen were totally ignorant about this – we have better information about all these things, and it’s time you learnt about it, started thinking for yourself, instead of being brainswashed by some hate preacher.

It’s only a matter of time before you get arrested.

5. Rich, is is interesting how you claim to follow God, but then write as if you are God.
            Rich, when are you going to repent of your arrogance, and rather inflated ego?

3. Rich wrote
        “Most homosexuals are not different from animals because they don’t belive in Allah. So, I do study them as a phenomena of biological failure. That’s all.”
        Rich, what have your learnt so far?

4. So anyone who does not believe in Allah is an animal? And what do you mean by animal anyway? I don’t know of any animal that works a job, buys a home or rents, gets an eduction, reads articles on the Web. It also appears you only have it out for gay men. So lesbians are OK? If so, why? You’re not making a lot of sense, which is pretty much on par for people who let unfounded prejudice control their lives.

8. OOOh God. I note no reply to attempts to enage this person in serious and considered debate. Yet another hit and run, fundamentalist, extremist, religiously brainwashed, incapable of independent thought, toxic parent, f***ing troll. The government are growing them in a field somewhere, I’m sure. I hope the bill that gives me a right to vote on YOUR human rights gets passed!!! Now where did I put that poison dart and pea shooter.

1. Jock S. Trap 30 Apr 2011, 12:01pm

Dunno but remember to blow not suck!!

7. Thomas in FloriDuh 28 Apr 2011, 1:11pm

Point of clarification, this is a State Senator (not US Senator). Tennessee like so much of the US is ignorant, religious and right wing Republican…

1. OK, how ’bout NOT generalizing about the population of an entire state based on the idiocy of one douche bag of a state senator? There are 33 senatorial districts in TN, and Campfield represents only one of them…meaning 32/33 of the state does not even have the opportunity to vote for (against) him. Should we say Florida is made of of self-loathing closet cases because one of your congressional disctricts repeatedly elected Mark Foley? Yes, Tennessee is a decidedly red state, but that doesn’t make us ignorant, and a sizeable portion of us are NOT right-wing Republican.

And what’s so bad about being religious?

1. Thomas in FloriDuh 28 Apr 2011, 4:33pm

Actually, Florida IS a redneck state as well. The proof is in the voting Jeremy. Red-state = redneck. See you are still fighting the civil war. YOUR SIDE LOST, sweetie!

8. Jane of John, whoever you are, and you should go live in the middle east where you can enjoy antigay hatred, theocracy, oppression and subjugation of women, permitted in both the bible and the quran. You sick bastard.

1. I wish one day or another someone will castrate you for what you said to Jane! It was you who spelled out your insult on Jane, and for this reason you should be punished.

1. Silence, islamic peasant.

2. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:38am

Rich
        If you truely have western culture whats stopping you from moving to a repressed one? Thats the beauti of living in a democracy, you can have that choice to move to basically where ever you want.
        Just go, nothing is stopping you.

3. There is no allah. Now take off your burka and chill out with a glass of wine.

4. Rich, why do you persist on following your Paedophile Prophet Mohammed?

5. Rich, what sort of punishment are you going to dish out?

9. I’m a Tennessean, but do not support this legislation at all. I live in Nashville, and although State Senator Campfield isn’t from my city, I know he has been trying to push this law through in Tennessee for over 6 years now. Some agree with him, but I won’t stand for such ridiculous ignorance in our schools. And neither will many other forward thinking Tennesseans.

1. its a women isnt it?

1. no, Sen Campfield is a man. Here’s his blog: http://lastcar.blogspot.com/

10. Stacey Campfield is male, but his approach to politics is more that of a schoolboy than a grown man.

When Del Shores proposed a public debate, Sen. Campfield agreed – provided he got all expenses and $1000 cash for sharing his misinformed opinions with the state’s voters.

Yep – Sen. Campfield wanted to be paid to explain his views to his electorate. That happens to violate state ethics rules, and may also be illegal (see here: http://bit.ly/gG7B8y).

Perhaps the State Senator has a teenager do his facebooking? Otherwise it’s hard to explain Sen. Campfield’s FB response after an equality group refused his request for payment:

‘As expected, you cant even marshal enough support to cover the retainer… I guess you and your ideas are not as popular as you thought are they?

I guess your media exposure will be of your failure to perform.

hahahahahahahaha’

The full exchange is halfway down the comments of this article:

11. CORRECTION.

Senator Campfield is a STATE Senator representing a district of Tennessee in the STATE HOUSE in Nashville, TN.

He isn’t one of the two national Senators representing Tennessee in Washington D.C. as the PinkNews story implies.

12. ooer missus 28 Apr 2011, 3:02pm

This shows that Republicans really believe in big, intrusive government, whilst claiming that they believe the opposite. Always trying to control other people, limit their rights, what they are allowed to discuss in school, etc etc.

1. Yes! Republicans want to do many things to gay-degenerates. I hope one day our Republican will remove not only all gay-supportive laws but all gays from society al together! For making society strong, clean from stinking homosexuals. Surely!

1. Rich……You know, I know and anyone who has read your ignorant posts on this site know…….that you ARE a self-hating, closeted homosexual….who will say and do anything, anywhere to try and get those gay thoughts and desires out of your head. How horrible life must be for you……So post away….if it helps ease the pain. Hopefully your will find the courage to be who you are before you do something to yourself or someone else that you will regret…..xox

1. I am not a violent person. I have fears and I cannot take jihad vow. I cannot physically punish homosexuals for their insults on Islam, even I want to do it with all my heart. Allah knows my weakness and I have my forgiveness from my Muslim brothers for being weak and not taking weapons to kill enemies of Islam. All I can do is speak out my mind. That’s how it is….

1. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:40am

Yawn

2. Perhaps having a mind in the first place would help, before speaking it …

3. Abdul Azeem 29 Apr 2011, 9:47am

Rich obviously English is not your first language. Where are you from?You cannot take a ‘jihad vow’…….Jihad is a holy struggle you make against your desires and against oppression. Unfortunately in the West there is a lack of understanding of the word Jihad and it is misinterpreted as holy war. Why do you seek forgiveness from your Muslim brothers? Seek forgiveness from God only. Who are you trying to impress? Which group are you trying to be part of? You are the creation of God and God made you perfect as he made us all perfect. Seek the truth through God. The prophet was an example. Don’t speak your mind but learn to speak your heart that’s how it should be…

4. Why are you obsessed with gay people? can someone please ban this retard.

5. Rich, you are a violent person, you have displayed your violence in your choice of words.

Rich, when are you going to repent of your murderous heart of stone?

2. Rich, which state of the US do you live in?

13. Public schools should talk about women’s issues, feminism and violence and rape against lesbians and women in general, not gays. As usual it’s a fckng man who decides and the decision is about gays, who are men, as always women and lesbians are out of the picture. But 99% of violence is made by men, not women, and against women, not men. Is it too difficult to get it? Do men need a map to locate their three dumb brain cells? Fking retards.

1. Chutneybear 28 Apr 2011, 3:26pm

Hope you cooked the husbands dinner before going on that rant, silly <unt….

2. Shut up, b!tch. People are violent towards you, personally, as you’re a fcuking gimp deserving of a good clap in your idiot face.

3. Jock S. Trap 28 Apr 2011, 4:23pm

Oh Dear!

4. PumpkinPie 28 Apr 2011, 5:30pm

Feminism definitely needs to be on the agenda for schools. Society’s still very patriarchal, so we should be teaching kids how to smash inequal social barriers, not meekly obey them, whether they’re female, LGBT, ethnic minority or whatever.

5. Calm down dear !!

6. ” lesbians and women in general”

Yes, lesbians are not women! Lila are perfect in this distinction! That’s my rare compliment here! :)

1. what a moron… I obviously mean lesbians but not only lesbians, homosexual women + heterosexual women (and by your inexistent intelligence.. I really don’t understand why women should ever be straight) loser.

It wasn’t that complicated, even men could understand that, very simple even for boys (or kids?). Just do yourself a favour and grow up NOW.

ps.: you guys keep fighting against each other and that explains why men are dumb and will never be able to really organize themselves. Stupid stupid stupid (I have to repeat it three times becose you don’t get it immediately) ;)

Rich, you are a pet, give up dikck.

1. “explains why men are dumb and will never be able to really organize themselves”

You mean like run the world? Yeah, like we’re not already doing that. Stick to the prescription medication, you pathetic basket case.

2. de Villiers 28 Apr 2011, 9:50pm

> you guys keep fighting against each other

Or, rather, we assert our individualism and benefit from an exchange of views.

3. Lila, you are a typical female animal with a homosexual degeneracy. All your “stupid stupid stupid” hysterics is just confirms how animalistic you are…. Hahahah!

1. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:42am

Why don’t you hire a rent boy and get it over with already!

2. Commander Thor 29 Apr 2011, 8:31am

Or get someone to ‘carry your luggage’. Would you be ‘bisexual if you were 21’?

3. Er, hahaha to you, Rich (or is it Ivan?). You are beyond childish. Do you not realise that everyone reading this site is laughing at you? Seriously. You clearly have no self-awareness at all. The more you rant, the more people laugh – and by ‘people’ I mean everyone, straight and gay. It pains me.

Get the help you need. I worry about your mental health.

4. Rich, in what way is suggesting that the Muslim Brother hood will exterminate gay people, not hysterical?

14. Wow, sometimes reading these discussions are like reading the opposite extreme of a westboro baptist church forum. Apparently anyone who makes a comment against gays is automatically gay and stupid.
    By the way, I am gay myself, but seriously, the people coming on here to post homophobic abuse are just ignorant, Lets not lower ourselves to name calling and abuse…

1. de Villiers 28 Apr 2011, 9:51pm

That is hardly surprising, is it Kat? It is not unusual that if people post anti-gay remarks on a gay website then people will respond vehemently and potentially venomously.

1. I am immune to you idiotic insults. You are not different from barking dogs – just typical animals…. Heheheh!

1. It’s apparent from your postings that trolls can also embrace Islam. It’s a pity you have failed at humanity, Mr Troll.

2. Abdul Azeem 29 Apr 2011, 9:51am

Rich i refer you to my earlier posting regarding Adab!!! You have much to learn as a Muslim.

1. Abdul Azeem, what does it say about you that you entertain this violent extremist called Rich?

3. No Rich, you are not immune, you are just too stupid to understand…now all this is making me hungry…bacon sandwich and glass of wine anyone?

1. I am just smile about all gay-idiots here….

2. Jock S. Trap 30 Apr 2011, 8:10am

Thats good Rich, coz I think most of us are laughing at you.

4. Rich, if your were truly immune from insults as you claim you are, your would not need to keep posting obessively on every pinknews thread.

15. Stacey Campfield is 48 and single.

1. Jock S. Trap 28 Apr 2011, 4:24pm

Surprised? LOL

1. Senator dislike pederasts like you, Joke! That’s no suprise!

1. Speak English, moron.

2. Rich, why do you support your Paedophile prophet Mohammed?

16. What the hell is happening to America?

The right wing seems to be regressing back into a state of complete denial that the rest of the world is happening around them. Worse still there seems to be a significant number of the elctorate who believe, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that what these people say has some element of truth.

It’s as if, like Obama said, some people can’t realise that they’re dealing with real life, not reality TV and that their words and deeds have real consequences for real people. The country will go to sh*t if these people get their way.

1. Jock S. Trap 28 Apr 2011, 4:26pm

Good comment Nick. It is worrying. I was hoping with Obama in charge things might change and I guess for some things they are but sadly we have a getting stronger Republicans who seem intent on scrapping any positive ideas and Acts.

2. “The country will go to sh*t if these people get their way.” I think they are already there.

3. Nothing happens to America. Its perfectly alright. One day of another, pedes will be nailed, that’s all.

17. How about a dont say Jesus, bible, God ban.

Watch the duped ones go into orbit, their little OCD security blanket taken away from them.

If there was a god, their mother would have aborted these people long ago.

1. How about castration of homosexuals in state mental hospitals in the past and in the present? Yes! Society need to take gays in and castrate them for own good!

1. Yeah, and muhammed liked to fcuk little girls up the back passage.

And what are you going to do about that? Write badly on a gay site? Yeah, that’ll teach me. LMAO! You sand digging peasant.

1. I will cannot make my comment on what is right or wrong in regard to the founder of Islam. You know that. Also, why I have to accept Western medical theory on the subject of mental complexity? I don’t have to.

1. You say your religion has gagged you from expressing your own thoughts…how sad is that Rich?

2. The founder of Islam was a child raping piece of filth with anger issues and lived in holes in the sand. So? Get over it, retard.

3. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 12:46pm

Wonder why we have a brain if people claim to be gagged from expressing themselves esp via their religion. If that we true surely we wouldn’t need brains, nor the ability to think for ourselves.
            So glad I take advantage of both.

4. Rich, were you arguing
            1. You do not accept that Mohammed was a paedophile?
            or
            2. You cannot accept that Mohammed was a paedophile?

5. Rich, I suggest you DO accept Western mental health theories – or, indeed, any theories. You’re clearly mentally disturbed, and potentially a danger to yourself and others, noting your various threats on PN.

2. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:44am

LOL nice one Tom!!

18. He only received hundreds of letters? I bet if his phone number were available to the public he’d be flooded with thousands of complaints. The guy should just f–k off and die.

19. I will send him my support! Great man! He defends normal society from gay-generates!

1. @Rich, you can hardly refer to your self as normal. You are uneducated, but it would be fair to describe you as backwards. While the rest of us evolved, it appears that you remained an ape.

1. You are a deluded animal. That’s simple. Argue with an animal is impossible. That’s simple also.

1. No Rich…delusion is islam. Now stand on your hind legs instead of scrabbling around on your four legs…evolve woman, evolve.

Evolution is proven…islam is fictitious fantasy for the deluded and uneducated.

2. …or maybe you are a chimp…

3. @Rich, evolve woman, evolve…

1. One day or another my Brothers will come for you and will punish you for your barking and spelling out your slander on honest Muslims.

1. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:46am

Oh dear, hilarious. Give it a rest.

2. @Rich, please come back to me when you and your so called ‘brothers’ have evolved sufficiently enough to get up from walking on all fours.

3. Abdul Azeem 29 Apr 2011, 9:57am

Rich you cannot fight Islamophobia with homophobia. Your threats are empty but if they were real I would be the first one you would have to deal with. I will defend the rights of humans to be Gay as I will defend the rights of humans to choose Islam as their faith.

1. You cannot defend perverts. Allah will send you to Hell together with perverts.

2. Jock S. Trap 1 May 2011, 8:03am

Move along now, nothing to see here!

3. Jock S. Trap 1 May 2011, 8:04am

Oops sorry I thought we were coming up with complete nonsense like Rich!

4. Poor little rich, the dirty little peasant from some 3rd world dessert was given a laptop to spout the joys of his murdering religion to us, who don’t give a sh!t. Oh, the wonders of the internet, even a filthy little islamic closet case queer like him can pretend to be “straight” on a gay site,.

1. What I said to Traust is applicable to you as well.

1. @Rich, try standing up on your two back legs, eventually your two front legs may evolve into what we call arms.

2. You can’t do diddly sh!t to me, you powerless freak. You, and your degenerate religion of murderers and paedophile dogs are as powerless as a small child writing uneducated garbage on a gay site…. oh, wait, that IS you!!! Silly me.

You’re a loser rich, a powerless loser, and I am still laughing at you.

Here, stop me writing this is you can: Muhammed is a dirty paedophile rapist with the scribblings of a demented goat hearer.

Live with it, b!tch.

LOL!

1. Finally you open your filty mind. I am wonder why Abdul keep his silence about the insultson Holy Prophet and Islam….

2. Well, your mother opened her legs too much, so you were born.

3. Abdul Azeem 29 Apr 2011, 11:56pm

@Rich: I don’t fight hate with hate it was not the way of the Prophet or the Suhabeh. Do you really think it makes a difference that a non-muslim swears at the prophet? They say these things to upset you not because they know the truth about the Prophet. If you want to fight with them by throwing insults at them why are you surprised that they insult you back. What goes around comes around as they say. Show some respect, understand Adab and you will be surprised what shows up.

4. I don’t to deal with you physically – I have my Brothers who will.

5. Jock S. Trap 30 Apr 2011, 8:12am

Would that be your Muslim brothers from last week or the Catholic brothers from this week?
            I wonder who it’ll be next week.
            The tension is mounting.
            Drumroll someone please….

6. Or his closet-case homosexual bothers?

Remember this comment?

Rich 27 Apr 2011, 7:19pm Report Reply

You are dead right, but I controlling myself, and staying away from all guys as poisoneous creatures!

7. “They say these things to upset you not because they know the truth about the Prophet”

How about we give the islam preaching a rest, eh? This is a gay site, not a religious site for those to bander about the dull intricacies of dogma. Cheers.

8. Abdul, I don’t insulting perverts but saying to them what they are: psychopathic animals.That’s the truth. Truth cannot insult, no matter how it could be unpleasant. Perverts will be punished, because Muslims will follow the Order of God to clean up the Earth from all homosexuals, male and female. That’s simple.

9. Jock S. Trap 1 May 2011, 8:05am

Again Rich I think your need http://www.whogivesacrap.com

5. Rich, you clearly love gay men else you wouldn’t spend so much time on PN. Why not seek help in coming out and stop taking your frustration at yourself out on others? You’d be a lot happier. I also suggest you see a doctor.

1. You are wrong on all counts. Just an another lesbian, an animal…

1. @Rich…pot, kettle…

Just try to push up those front legs of yours and put your weight onto your hind legs, yes, that’s right…ooh, nearly, nearly…awe…you were so close to the next stage of your evolutionary ladder…

2. Oh, dear, Rich. You don’t insult me. I see your pathetic little insults for what they really are – the impotent rants of a very disturbed man.

Write what you like – you only make yourself look stupider and stupider. Very sad.

3. Rich, In what way do you display the sensitivities of being human?

2. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:47am

I suggest they up his medication.

1. He’s clearly not on any. Rich is seriously deranged – and I mean that in a mental state, not as a random insult. Rich needs psychiatric help.

I understand his IP address is being traced and I hope that that allows him to be assessed and receive what help is deemed necessary.

1. IP is not belongs to me, so don’t make idotic suggestions.

2. Jock S. Trap 30 Apr 2011, 8:13am

Yep, here’s hoping, Iris.

3. “IP is not belongs to me, so don’t make idotic suggestions.”

Indeed. I think we can be fairly certain this one hasn’t a degree is computing. In fact I’m simply amazed he can bang his face on the keyboard to get anything coherent at all out.

Did you see the statement he makes on another thread where he admitted to having “desires” about boys that he resists? LOL! Well, duh, we knew that already!

4. Jock S. Trap 30 Apr 2011, 10:50am

Just wish he’d sort his ‘lust’ issues out already and stop making it so obvious what he’s in need of.

5. “IP not belongs to me”.
            Makes no difference, Rich. The police are still able to trace you.

2. Iris, you are a stupid female animal. You have no idea what sort of high intelligence I possess. My IQ are supreme (verified by several tests). That’s simple.

1. Jock S. Trap 1 May 2011, 4:13pm

Yet it’s not Iris that’s clearly showing savage, caveman mentality
            Supreme IQ, don’t make me laugh! With these comments.
            I look forward to see that in Wikileaks.
            LOL… Simples!

2. Ah, Rich, I almost fell off my chair laughing reading your comment about your IQ.I Know exactly who you are (you’ve been here vefore, haven’t you?) You give yourself away with your use of language.
            Now, I don’t know your IQ for sure (low, I’d guess howver much you might protest) but I DO know you have serious mental problems and have made a number of threatening, racist amd offensive comments on PN.
            You are clearly out of control and need help from a psychiatrist. The fact you are unable to recognise how ill you are is further proof of the level of your psychosis.
            Speak to a doctor – and get the help you so desperately need.

3. Rich, if you are so clever as you suggestion prove it. For example, what university do you teach at?

3. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:47am

He’s clearly excitable, maybe he needs to be sedated more.

1. .Rich, if you are so clever as you suggest, prove it. For example, what university do you teach at?

1. Rich, at which university are you conducting research into the ontogenesis of homosexuality?

6. de Villiers 28 Apr 2011, 9:52pm

> I will send him my support! Great man! He defends normal society from gay-generates!

Predictable and weary.

7. You got it Rich…gay-generates as opposed to homophobic degenerates.

8. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:45am

You can support him Rich but from what I see he’s unlikely to support you.

9. What’s a “gay-generates”? Allah is offended by your stupidity, pig. Its why your dead whore mother is being gang banged by islamic savages in heaven. Her cries are fitting tribute to your failures in life, Rich. Allah Ackbar!

20. this is the backwards hate pushers email address taken off of his blog please feel free to email him any comments i am sure he would like to see the negative attention he is gaining

rep.stacey.campfield@legislature.state.tn.us

21. Why, should homosexuality be taight in Schools?

List your reasons for wanting it please.
    It should not be taight, its wrong, and deep inside we know its wrong, but we cannot change it, as we made the choice when the time came.

So why should children, who dont know what homosexuality is, be taught about?

Just leave alone and let them find their own way, stop meddling with things.

1. Your statement pretty much makes the case for “teaching” it: to counter every ignorant canard thrown down as “truth” and “knowledge.” You make the case to set things right. Thanks.

2. muslelad23 29 Apr 2011, 6:05am

Jane, this question is so dumb I don’t know where to start. sex education is a big reason, frankly. Thanks to section 28 I had no clue of how to be safe when I eventually did have sex because gays was simply airbrushed out of existence. Anytime a kid put his hand up in class to ask about anything to do with gay men, the teacher would simply say “i’m not allowed to talk about that” So I didn’t know that wearing a condom drastically reduces your chance of contracting hiv, or wether you could get it from simply touching kissing another man with it. I had to learn from friends when I eventually was sexually active at 18. Others might have been active earlier and seriously taken advantage of, contracted aids all because of that stupid retarded tory law.

1. muslelad23 29 Apr 2011, 6:09am

Also why shouldn’t children be taught that gay people exist? I’m sorry deep down you think it’s wrong probably because youve been brainwashed by religion or just general stupidity into thinking that way. Believe me love there was no choice involved. I had my first gay feelings at age 6, yes 6. That’s how long I have known. I was taught constantly in school about men and women having marriages together, on tv there was constantly cartoons and tv shows involving men and women dating, men and women kissing, and my parents were a man and a woman. So with all these influences why did I turn out gay? Because you can’t influence a child’s sexuality one way or another. it just is.

1. At age 6? Yes. My mother told me that as early as kindergarten (age 5), I was always getting crushes on other boys.

And she was right. I was. I had no idea what it meant, but that’s where my affections naturally went.

And as a boy, I also played on a championship baseball team; I have a wall of tennis, golf and sailing trophies; I was school leader–all these “straight” activities. But I just wasn’t into girls.

2. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:56am

Another excellent point why to teach musclelad23.

3. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 6:55am

I guess it depends what you think homosexuality being taught in schools actually means?

It has been proven already that teaching the acceptance of homosexuality and homosexual relationships cuts homophobic buillying almost completely out.
      No child should go through such hate at any age, esp at development age and hate that only comes from adults teaching their own fear to children.
      Jane clearly has no understanding of being part of the LGBT community and does the usual thing of just assuming, through her bigotry that she knows best.
      She doesn’t. Jane you have shown you know nothing and clearly are unwilling to find out.

4. @Jane, it is quite clear that you need to go back to school and get an education. You have misspelt the same word twice. Hilarious!

To be honest everyone over the age of twelve knows what homosexuality [gay] is, it is frequently used in a derogatory manner by teenagers – educating them that it is perfectly normal and will simply stop the bullying, violence and homophobia perpetuated by the religious. However, I am sure what you meant to say was – ‘why do we need to teach religion and delusion in our classrooms when there is definitely no such thing as a god’ yes…now that sounds much more appropriate!

1. Jock S. Trap 29 Apr 2011, 9:40am

Excellent comment Traust!!

5. Dear Jane, politicians wants homosexuals to seduce children and make for them paederastic future. That’s the rational behind this idea to teach kids about filthy homosexual animals.

1. Jock S. Trap 30 Apr 2011, 10:52am

I think the site your looking for Rich is whogivesacrap.com!

2. .Rich, why do you follow a pedophilia prophet, it is well known that Mohammad used to have sex with girls as young as 12 years old.
        Rich, why are you supporting this pervert

6. Your first line suggests that you can teach someone to be gay. Thats absolute rubbish. Why is it wrong to be gay Jane. Explain why it is wrong for a person who is gay to be gay. When I was a child I was aware of certain feelings within me. School lessons about making babies were irrelevent to these. Why should I not have been entitled to education and assistance to understand those feelings as my heterosexual school peers were given assistance and support to understand theirs?

22. I’d love to see how a “don’t say straight” bill would go down. I’m sure Sen. Campfield would be the first to support it! Not.

23. America really is a horrid place :( the more we push for equality the more these things seems to be popping up and gaining support. The problem with schools is they dnt talk openly and inform and discuss being gay early enough. So people understand it’s normal and can accept it. Now they want to demonise being gay again by it not being allowed to be mentioned making it seem some seedy act. :(

24. Don’t say homophobia!

25. Just another gay activist 30 Apr 2011, 7:42am

Typical Republican priorities hey!!!!

They yell out and scream at the Obama administration about 13 trillion dollars in dept, housing, health care repeal and are so much obsessed with anti-gay stuff (such as re-introducing gay marriage bans, re-introducing sodomy laws, implememnting something similar to section 28, keeping and defending 1996 law on DOMA and trying to re-introduce the failed and expensive DADT military policy) while Republican polititicians are “lifting other peoples luggages” at airports and then saying “I am not gay” – while clearly having lots of gay sex in public toilets.

Has the world gone crazy?????

1. Jock S. Trap 30 Apr 2011, 8:20am

“Republicans are so much more obsessed with anal sex more then me as a gay man!!!!”
      Excellent comment but I think that last sentence says it all perfectly.
      Think these people should get their heads out of the gutter, think less about sex and more about treated all human beings as equal.

1. They have big trouble keeping their minds out of gay men’s underpants basically, proposals to ban gay sex and anal sex generally gives them an excuse to talk about their obssessive, vicarious interest, it clearly thrills them… of course as we have seen time and again some of them are anyway secretly doing the things they publicly say they want banned.

1. Jock S. Trap 30 Apr 2011, 12:55pm

Exactly.
          They only want to ban because they want to hide their own personal fear of being caught out.
          So by their own disgrace they set the rules for everyone else.
          They are clearly in the wrong jobs.

26. I understand this bill may be confusing to those not from the US. But I think you will understand it a lot better after reading this helpful Q&A about the bill:

1. Great link RisingPun, now I fully understand the need for this “Don’t say gay” bill , talking about something makes it real but if you don’t talk about something it no longer exists…and if this experiment works there may be another similar attempt to make poverty go away by introducing a bill to stop people discussing that topic…they are so clever to come up with these solutions in Tennessee.
      Still I am worried that they will still be teaching heterosexuality in the classroom, will this also involve live heterosexual demonstrations displayed in front of the children?

27. Your language should be clearer. The Senator is not a U.S. Senator, but a Senator in the U.S., specifically a Tennessee Senator. So that law would apply only in the sad State of Tennessee,

28. Living in TN, this doesn’t surprise me in the least. Afterall, this is the same state that had approved the right to carry a gun while inside a bar. Seriously. With a bunch of drunk people? That’s a bright idea.

But, teachers can’t talk about anything related to gay! I can possibly understand elementary school. That’s not really a big issue. But middle school is where all these things start to come about. You get feelings, urges, and are just overall curious. TN is a largely Republican state, so this bill doesn’t surprise me. I just feel bad for the kids that are going to really need someone to talk to. Sometimes, school is the only time a child may have for questions and such. I’m surprised homosexuality isn’t already a staple in health classes these days. I do at least think it should be mentioned.

Either way, this state has always disappointed me when it comes to legislation. I expect no less, and thankfully, I’m rarely disappointed.