New iPhone app Kroozr comes with ‘weirdo filter’

1. Paddyswurds 1 Apr 2011, 6:56am

HaHaHa….It’s the 1st of April folks and this is Pink News’s feeble attempt at levity…not. Yawn…How predictible

2. I sometimes wear socks with Sandels :(

3. I just can’t spell sandals haha

4. Jock S. Trap 1 Apr 2011, 7:42am

I would hope it is an April Fools. Otherwise another shallow new low.

5. Jock S. Trap 1 Apr 2011, 7:43am

Love the Rob Lowe/Bob Crow comment though.

The thought made my brekkie repeat more times than BBC programming.

6. I dropped my guard for one minute and you got me, PinkNews!

This happens to me every single year. How scary is it to think I believe everything as long as it’s written down, huh?

7. I could smell April 1st coming from a mile off before even reading this story. It would still be a handy application though or indeed an application which sussed out the ‘bullsh1t’ and luncatic factor amongst people posting on this site. Where are James!, LuLu2, Stu etc when you need them to liven the place up with their psycho ramblings?

1. I’m right here you cheeck cnut

1. See I used the above post to smoke you out, similar to an iphone application. Now you’re here, tell us something so nuts it couldn’t possibly be an April Fool’s joke. Are you and Spanner one and the same person?

1. Oi now i dont minds having a laugh but thats taking the piss

8. Bloody hell. I swallowed that whole. Hook line and sinker.

It’s a friday; I can’t be expected to think.

1. I have some glass hammers, an underwater hairdryer and some tins of tartan paint. I’ll sell them to you, just let me get my Paypal details……… Sven you’d swallow a f–king brick mate.

1. I won’t argue with a guy named Tigra. I learned my most valuable lessons from Thundercats; including gullibility, apparently.

1. tigra is named after a thundercat whata pussy

1. …And of course one of Derek Zoolander’s identical catwalk ‘looks’!
            With regards to this app, there must be more to life than being really, really, really, really fabulously good looking?

2. Jock S. Trap 1 Apr 2011, 10:51am

Just do it on a Friday.

(Sorry Sven) :)

1. I almost bought a chocolate teapot; but Tigra wouldn’t let me pay with my magic beans, which was mean since they cost me loads.

1. Jock S. Trap 1 Apr 2011, 11:30am

Yep Beans Means…. something or other.

9. April fool HA ha how can a bloody app tell you if someone is wearing socks /

10. Um.

Transparent attempt – still at least it wasn’t a non-article with “gay” pushed in between nouns to make the article sound relevant.

I guess PinkNews.co.uk will start writing “Exclusive News Breaking” articles about Krooze rather than Grindr now – assuming Kroozr begins paying more for the advertising exposure, one supposes.

1. It’s a joke, lighten up

11. Well I found it funny…
    Perhaps one day they’ll create an app for that, but it’s difficult to maintain a profitable dating website with absolutely no weirdos… they do make up the lion’s share of the demographic.

12. Oh dear, I almost believed this!!

13. Jock S. Trap 1 Apr 2011, 10:53am

Whats the betting someone will see this as a money spinner?

Whose that bloke who failed at that Gay Facebook thingy?

14. Peter Kelly 1 Apr 2011, 11:24am

It gets better… the app buzzes in your pocket when a suitable fella walks past you… what an ice breaker! You’ll never want to turn it off… and you’ll never need to stop cruising… ever. Mwa ha ha

1. Jock S. Trap 1 Apr 2011, 11:27am

I like it already!!

;)

15. Jock S. Trap 1 Apr 2011, 11:27am

Oh Lordy, if this is a April Fools Gag, what is the PinkNews Headline “David Cameron to make guest cameo in Lady Gaga video”?

I’m confused…
    …to many Laughable stories

16. Well, I thought it was funny!
    There again, I’m easily amused – but April Fool’s day isn’t for deep thinking intellectuals only – it’s for simple minds such as mine own, so I smiled to myself and thought just how wonderful it is to have a bit of fun on a windy day.
    Thanks for brightening the day for me, even if some love to knock for knocking’s sake.

1. Jock S. Trap 1 Apr 2011, 2:03pm

Well, I didn’t like it, it made me think and it’s a Friday. PinkNews has no business making me think on a Friday.

Just kiddin!!

1. Jock S. Trap 1 Apr 2011, 2:04pm

Though I am hoping the David Cameron in a Lady Gaga video story is also a April Fool… I really am!

17. It would be funny if gay men didn’t already act like this. P:

18. This is the only one that got me today!

Love the Bob Crowe comment, excellent!