Gay icon Elizabeth Taylor dies

1. Rest in peace you lovely lady. Absolute legend.

2. theotherone 23 Mar 2011, 1:43pm

…and tireless Gay Rights Campaigner.

Buried next to Richard? They’ll be arguing again then :-)

3. She was an advocate and a friend to us as well as an amazing talent. RIP.

1. theotherone 23 Mar 2011, 2:04pm

indeed Valksy, indeed.

She will be sadly missed.

4. Denis Nzioka 23 Mar 2011, 2:22pm

Rest in Peace, mother, icon, friend, and companion.

5. Jock S. Trap 23 Mar 2011, 2:30pm

I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve heard this Icon was on deaths door in my lifetime and each time she defied them.

A sad day, a great loss.

6. She did a lot of good RIP

7. A brilliant actress, stunning beauty, great friend to us and people with HIV/AIDS. A terrible loss.

8. Elizabeth Taylor only ever existed in photos, magazines and films for me so I guess she stays almost as much alive as she ever was.
    “Cat On A Hot Tin Roof” and “Butterfield 8″ are couple of movies she did that I rate.

9. Lady Tanya 24 Mar 2011, 1:38am

Our Cleopatra has played her final film in this life. Now she goes on to play that big screen in the sky, good night our Queen

10. David Myers 24 Mar 2011, 2:07am

Elizabeth Taylor is one of our most wonderful and compassionate Patron Saints just like Judy Garland was. I hope there is a public funeral for her and that the gay and lesbian communities that she so dedicately supported and stood up for, will turn out en mass for a wonderful tribute to her and celebration of her life and giant heart!

11. The Lizzie 12 24 Mar 2011, 9:19am

Velvet, Cleopatra, Martha, Pearl Slaghoople & Maggie the Cat

May you RIP in your place in the sun

12. She was an icon for all, not just Gay individuals..

13. I could not have put it better myself Lord GaGa.

RIP Liz.