Man says Parkinson’s drug turned him into gay sex addict

1. Henning Diesel 1 Feb 2011, 2:40pm

tse tse tse…..I could use some of these drugs too !_ LMFAO

2. TheSuburbanBi 1 Feb 2011, 2:41pm

So many jokes… so little time…

3. lmfao, this is soo funny, I love it (the humour that is) and I soo love being a genuine non-stereotypical gay too.

4. Christine Beckett 1 Feb 2011, 2:50pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaahahhahaahahahhahahah>

NURSE!!

chrissie

5. Is it April 1st?

6. Christine Beckett 1 Feb 2011, 2:51pm

Oops.. Laughed so much I broke the Comments page…

Sorry

chrissie

7. drinking water did the same thing to me!

8. As I though company share prices usually go down if these is a claim of negligence. Not in this case!

9. What a joke 1 Feb 2011, 3:52pm

What a joke.

10. So they’ve made 3 pints of lager in pill form now? Amazing!

11. Damn, he’s stumbled on evidence of our top-secret homosexual agenda! Don’t tell Melanie Phillips!!!

12. Helen Wilson 1 Feb 2011, 4:11pm

He is being dishonest the drug did not turn him gay or into a compulsive spender. It tuned down or off his inhibitions, the having gay sex thing was in his subconscious mind already.

13. Or he could be a lying idiot who was caught on the hop by his missus. Belated mid-life crisis anyone?

14. “It tuned down or off his inhibitions, the having gay sex thing was in his subconscious mind already.”

Absolutely, Helen Wilson. I was just about to say that.

15. Now all we have to do is dump some of these pills in key water supplies across the world, and suddenly everything becomes much better. Honestly, the things people say…

16. Helen Wilson 1 Feb 2011, 5:35pm

I’m sure eating one of those Christian wafer thing and drinking red wine in a mock communion in RE lesson made me trans and several other members of the class gay!

What did the C of E vicar who took the lesson put in his wafers and communion cup?

17. Steve@GayWebHosting 1 Feb 2011, 6:25pm

Finally, now we have the answer! We should buy up all the available supplies of this wonder-drug and dump them in the mains water supply…

Oh what a wonderful world it would be! ;-)

18. Years ago, a woman in San Francisco was in a cable car accident. She sued the city because she claimed the accident turned her into a nymphomaniac. She lost her suit, but brought a lot of joy to newpaper reporters (and she had a bit of fun, herself, I suspect).

19. Did the gay sex addiction cause him to spend £400,000 on a “luxury lifestyle” because he suddenly had taste? I’d love to see Glaxo sue him in return if that’s the case.

Hope François Ozon makes the film.

20. Jock S. Trap 2 Feb 2011, 10:32am

ahhh, now where are the likes of Melanie Phillips to write about this. Must be a ‘Gay Agenda’ thing.

Seriously, I would say is this man nuts but clearly he’s beyond that.

Meow Meow is soooo yesterday!

Honestly the lengths people will go to, when caught out and the to go back in that closet! ( oh and plus the change of a few quid!)

21. I had no idea so many people have Parkinson’s!

Starting to shake at the thought of it!

22. If we would only all be aware what medical companies are doing to us. Traces of Prozac in Eskimo female breastfeeding milk btw. Aspartam in most drinks=ex nerv gas. HIV tests in Africa on “disposable population”. No laughing matter. Happy go lucky wont help.

23. Could I be any gayer? Why, yes, yes you could, if you took this drug.

24. davey baalmann 29 Nov 2012, 6:06pm

Are the french retarded or just plain stupid! I dont believe this is caused by medication. He must have had some inclanations.