Daily Mail columnist says ‘ruthless gay lobby’ is brainwashing children

1. For those curious to see what including LGBT element to the curriculum can do to a school, I suggest you visit: http://www.lgbthistorymonth.org.uk/schools/SNschool.htm or read this http://benjaminbrum.wordpress.com/2011/01/24/growing-up-gay-or-gay-maths/

2. Melanie Philips is a hypocrite and an extremist.

An extremist judging by this crazed column.

A hypocrite based on the fact that she works for a newspaper – the Daily Mail – that supported Adolf Hitler until 1939. But she herself is jewish.

The Daily Mail has turned up the heat on its sickening homophobia over the past few weeks.

The only way to fight them is decrease their circulation.

If you know of anyone who reads the Daily Heil, ask the to stop.

Let them know of the Heil’s long history supporting fascism.

3. de Villiers 24 Jan 2011, 6:17pm

Ms Phillips is hardly a hypocrite on the basis that the Daily Mail supported Hitler, if it did.

It is a bit too much, however, to consider that there is conspiracy in every area. Her suggestion that there is a gay lobby angling for the destruction of the world as we know it is not far from far-right conspiracies that Jews are trying to take over the world.

4. The Daily Mail is going from bad to worse with its anti-gay agenda. and this SINCE the equality bill. Isn’t there a law against it?

5. She deluded religious maniac.

Silly old woman foam at mouth.

Send her to insane asylum.

6. Nasty bitch!…funny how she’s often on the BBC though?

7. i really hate those c u n t s at the mail

8. Oh she’s such a toxic monstert, shave her manky hair off and she could play Gollum as she is, it would save on the make-up department and special FX.

You know, as a Jewess who pretends to literacy and whose father was in frocks, you’d have thought she might have learned a thing or two from history about stoking up hatred for minorities…I guess it’s anything for a few bucks eh Melanie!

This beast writes for the Daily Mail and has the neck to call the Guardian an evil newspaper…she’s mad as a snake.

1. soapbubblequeen 8 Mar 2013, 4:14pm

beast LOL!! x

9. I meant monster…but you guessed that anyway!

10. Mumbo Jumbo 24 Jan 2011, 6:38pm

Melanie, swap the word “gay” with “Jew” or “black” and read your article again you vile, toxic, self-obsessed creature.

11. de Villiers, kindly position yourself with regard to the words of this vile long-time homophobic person called Melanie Philips. Are you with her on this one? Or not?

Or are you her, in fact? ;-)

1. Chris-san, there is no call to accuse de Villiers-san of that.From what I can see, he is only making a point about Melanie Philip’s connection to the Daily Mail; and not supporting her views. This isn’t the appropriates so place to make such a comment when everyone is so upset and stoked.

12. Please define “Normal sexual beahviour”. Does every het practise missionary-position, penis-inserted-in-vagina sex every time they have sex? The answer is no. So what is this woman on about?

13. It would be abnormal to find a human culture where homosexuality was absent. No one has found one so far, so it looks like homosexuality is part of what makes us human.

14. Readers may be interested in the email exchange I have had with Melanie Phillips in relation to this article:

ME:
    I think the Jewess Phillips has got more than she bargained for, as the response to her ignorant, ill-conceived, semi-literate article indicates.

PHILLIPS:

One for the records.

ME:
    It is certainly rich in that the word ‘bigot’ comes from you. You are seen as one of the most bigoted people in the country, particularly in your attitude to gay people and to the Palestinians.

15. I cant remember any newspaper article that has ever attacked heterosexuals. Yet so many exist attacking homosexuality including of course this one from Melanie Philips.

We exist in and are part of society so we need to be reflected as part of that society in things like the odd maths question ect…

The danger of the mail position is they continue to suggest we should not have a public voice, not be visible in society and to have right to equal treatment.

This is a agenda that they continue to promote on a national platform.

16. Melanie, THANK YOU, for your stance and determination to speak the truth!! Do not be intimidated by these bigots who support the views of this website and its rotten cause!! You have millions supporting you.

1. Massive-san, know that you should not even be here in the first place. Why would you even voice your support on the last website this woman would ever visit? Clearly your dislike of homosexuals has overridden your rationale. Please leave; and never come back.Do not let your personal prejudices impair your manners and sense of decency.

17. Sure, she is a ranting old biddy with an axe to grind writing for a right wing rag, but she does have a point.

Is it quite necessary to name-drop gay people in a maths lesson? You wouldn’t do it any more than black, disabled or elderly people. I have no problem with it being part of daily life, but this is the “active promotion” of homosexuality that kicked off Section 28 years ago.

I think education should be all inclusive, but don’t beat the kids around the head with it.

18. Dave North 24 Jan 2011, 7:23pm

I must admit that I read the online Daily Mail.

However I only do so in order to know thine enemy.

I also read the online versions of most newspapers, UK and foreign.

The mindless hate that spews from this rag is unbelievable on many occasions and seems to be designed only to increase the fervor of the idiots that believe any of the tripe they publish.

With the exception of some African / Middle East news sites and the more wing-nut US regional papers, the Mail is definitely the most homophobic in an allegedly educated nation.

This aging feminist harpy knows better and only does what she does
    in order appease her bigoted editors.

Just think of her epitaph.

“My people died to allow me to be just like their oppressors.”

Well done Melanie.

You have done your ancestors proud!

19. My email exchanges with Melanie Phillips were in relation to her article in today’s ‘Mail’:
    ‘Yes, gays have often been the victims of prejudice. But they now risk becoming the new McCarthyites’

This is an appalling article and is much more wide ranging than the one referred to here.
    She was certainly widely attacked in the comments section as my email to her made clear:
    ‘I think the Jewess Phillips has got more than she bargained for, as the response to her ignorant, ill-conceived, semi-literate article indicates’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1349951/Gay-victims-prejudice-risk-new-McCartyites.html#ixzz1Byz61wGO

20. “abuse of childhood”

Isn’t Ms. Phillips Jewish?
    So genital mutilation of young boys is perfectly fine but mentioning that two men or two women could be the head of the household is totally out of the question.

If her article wasn’t filled with such vitriol one could just pass her off as another fruitcake.

21. They’re censoring comments….

“Thank you for adding a comment to MailOnline.

Comments on this article are being checked in advance. We aim to publish as many as possible. MailOnline receives thousands of comments every day, so please be patient. If your comments do not appear, this may be due to the volume we receive or due to the content of your comment. “

22. What a moron lol.

23. @Massive,
    seeing as your fist name is Massive is your second name Farts by any chance?

24. Steve@GayWebHosting 24 Jan 2011, 8:06pm

Now this IS homophobia!

Not some little misplaced comment by some nonentity. This is serious stuff and designed to inflame the base instincts of an already BASE readership!

Its a WAR guys….

Be careful out there!

25. God, can she not afford a new wig.

26. I cannot stand Melanie Phillips and she usually spouts the same old rubbish.

27. Oh dear, Massive is massively stupid!

28. Didn’t the Daily Mail support Hitler until 1939?

Isn’t Melanie Phillips jewish?

Says it all really!

She’s a mentally ill lunatic.

29. @Neville “I think the Jewess Phillips has got more than she bargained for”

Melanie Philips “On the contrary — it means bigots like you come crawling out from under your stone so that we can all see you.”

Melanie Philips is correct. You email Negresses as well?

30. And apparently the gruesomely ugly (both inside and out) Phillips regards Darwinism as merely a theory.

31. @SteveC “Didn’t the Daily Mail support Hitler until 1939? Isn’t Melanie Phillips jewish? Says it all really! She’s a mentally ill lunatic.”

Jews are supposed to hate Daily Mail? Daily Mail hates Jews?

32. Mumbo Jumbo 24 Jan 2011, 8:25pm

And Joshua Rozenberg is such a well-mannered and intelligent man. How he can remain married to this repulsive harpy and mount her on a regular basis without vomiting in her face is beyond me.

33. “Melanie Philips is correct. You email Negresses as well”

Considering the Daily Mail’s support for Adolf Hitler until just before the outbreal of WW2, I do not think it is bigotted to point out the fact that she is jewish.

It merely proves her complete moral bankruptcy. Melanie Phillips is as right wing as the BNP.

1. She is a Zionist extremist which means she has no problem with her
      fellow Jews in Israel being proud to be Jewish and having ethnic solidarity amongst themselves but if we Britons were ever to copy Israeli Jews in this she would comdemm us for ‘racism’. As a British nationalist, she is no friend of ours and she has frequently called the BNP ‘racist’ when all we want is to preserve our homeland just like Israelis do! I despise her for this hypocrisy!

34. “Jews are supposed to hate Daily Mail? Daily Mail hates Jews?”

I never said that.

It’s simply very weird that Phillips worls for a paper that supported her extermination, and which has never apologised for this.

Her article is deeply sinister and extremist. Substitute the word ‘gay’ for ‘jew’ in her article and we are right back in 1936.

35. She is just an average conservative. The Tory government will probably at some point start proceedings to downgrade or erase the equality act, human rights and other legislation that protect us from bigotry. That’s what most their supporters are asking for.
    Gay tories —> Duhhhh

36. @ Mumbo Jumbo
    Shocking isn’t it…I really can’t believe he does …or could bring himself to.
    I guess it’s strictly lights out when it’s “normal sexual behaviour time” in their household…. if that time ever happens at all.

37. I was worried, reading the whole storm this has cooked up, until I actually read the article myself – you kind of have to, really, no matter how dirty it makes you feel – and I just thought, what a sad, deluded, bitter person she is. Can she not hear how crazy she sounds? Poor, poor woman – someone to be pitied, I think.

38. But I don’t think that I know any ‘Negresses’ as YuriFury puts it, and I am sure that I have never sent emails to such!

39. Vile woman, replace gay with Jew and take it to her and read it at her next time she’s on question time, and ask her how it feels to hear this and say it should make her want to cry.
    It’s the same hate filled words used towards African Americans, not allowed on same streets, schools, shops, public transport.
    Just like the 30′s the star of David on shop windows, building burned and homes smashed people fleeing in the night.
    What morality does she hold what right does she have to persecute us like her own family would of been her family’s friends would of been.

Horrid people

40. SickFreakSeahorse 24 Jan 2011, 10:51pm

*clutches pearls* Won’t somebody PLEASE think of the penguins?

Bloody hell, if that article is any indication of how backwards we are as a country regarding homosexuality, as a gay FTM I’m screwed if I wait for society to evolve enough to acknowledge my existence as anything more than a freak.

If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the aquarium with the seahorses. De-evolution, it’s the only way.

41. I read this after reading the anti-gay blurp on the Maranatha Community website and the article on that whacko Christian doctor… How depressing! Are these people becoming more extreme and militant as they see their battles losing or is it just my imagination?

I agree with Rose , comment 4 – is there really nothing that can be done to stop all this? Still can’t understand why it’s perfectly fine to be so abusive to homosexuals…

42. Just watching Andrew Pierce on the Sky paper review. I wonder what he thinks of his Daily Mail colleagues. I guess he’s content as long as he gets paid to work for that rag.

43. To quote the great Randyll Tarly: “She needs to have some sense raped into her”.

Joking aside, I honestly can’t be bothered to get worked up over DM articles anymore. You can get a daily meltdown scrolling through that website. She’s a sexually frustrated dinosaur and only other such patients will agree with her delusional meditations. It’s as simple as that.

44. So is that the 4th or 5th hate article against gays in the Mail in the last week? If this was America I wonder if the Mail would be officially listed as a hate group by those Southern Poverty Legal Centre people.

45. George Broadhead 25 Jan 2011, 8:20am

Well, what would you expect from a dyed-in-the-wool religionist?

See http://www.melaniephillips.com/articles-new/?p=90

46. You want to be careful in responding to Melanie Phillips that you don’t decend to her level as that’s all the ammunition she needs.
    Don’t think for one moment she won’t capitalise on that double-standard with her loyal fanbase to shore up her ill deserved moral outrage.
    I for one can always spot a homophobe at a hundred paces as they don’t like the term ‘gay’ and prefer clinical terms terms such as ‘homosexual’ or ‘lifestyle choice’ as it carries a dehumanising semantic punch with it.
    The same goes in this context. She is Jewish and whilst technically a Jewess I wouldn’t call her that any more than I’d call someone ‘a black’ in conversation.
    Bigoted epithets always come back round to bite you in the ass.

1. While I must agree with your comment, Flapjack-san; that we cannot afford to descend to Melanie’s level, I have one point to make: “homosexuals” as a label isn’t a term used exclusively by homophobes. Those of us who are heterosexual and asexual do occasionally use it as well.

Your comment brings an interesting thought to mind though. Does that mean then that the term “gay” is what you use exclusively to call your own.

No offense meant, of course. Just curious. (*shrugs)

47. Jock S. Trap 25 Jan 2011, 9:20am

It does seem that the Daily (Hate) Mail is actively trying to stir up hatred for all Gays/Lesbians. The last few days it seems to have evolved into a vendetta against us.

The story about so called teaching of homosexuality to 4 years had been changed during the day but still was bad enough. Esp when they even add the words ‘In Theory’. There reporting has been inaccurate, unfair, biased and completely unprofessional.

As for Melanie Philips, she clearly is just jumping on the bandwagon. Do the Gay reporters for the Mail really agree with these aggressive reporting enough to not speak out?

I have to ask if this had been daily negative reporting toward the Black community, wouldn’t that have been classed and inciting racial tensions?

I fear many will suffer the brunt personally through verbal abuse and violence through the last few days of what is clearly a hate campaign towards all of the LGBT community.

For all those who say Gay people have taken the cause back 50 years, look deeper. You actually see that it is just some Christians trying to take themselves back and unfortunately the rest of society with them. A decent open-minded society is far from what they want. They want to dictate how we live and who we can be with. Sadly there are decent Christians who get caught up in this and don’t agree and it is those people that need to start shouting with the rest of us.

I have to add with some interest though. With all this negative reporting and a lot of vile comments that have been left to each report, plus the fact the Mail is Very selective about which comments go out, the Poll asking:-

Should B&B owners be allowed to choose who stays in their rooms?

* No53%

Yesterday it was 41% – Yes to 59% – No but it had been there a few days.

Not great but it is the Daily (Hate) Mail. However it doesn’t suggest the arguement is being balanced on bit by the paper.

48. @flapjack

It’s not about calling her a Jew. She is Jewish tho and flipping words she used should have an emotional impact on how she makes us feel.

Why are people allowed to disscriminate against us :(

49. de Villiers 25 Jan 2011, 9:34am

> de Villiers, kindly position yourself with regard to the words of this vile long-time homophobic person called Melanie Philips. Are you with her on this one? Or not? ;-)

I am not with Ms Philips on this. I do not agree that she is hypocritical. If anything, she is unnecessarily and dogmatically consistent.

However, her concern at there being a conspiracy round every corner is too much. It is the same type of mindset as those on the far right who consider that ethnic minorities have a plan to take over society or that there is a worldwide Jewish conspiracy.

Often, these matters about which Ms Phillips complains are less part of an organised gay lobby rather than independent and disparate gay organisations making their own, uncoordinated points.

As to the content, not only do I consider that homosexuality should not of itself be classed, as “sexual behaviour” but even if it were to be, such activity is “normal sexual behaviour”.

50. de Villiers 25 Jan 2011, 9:39am

I should add that I think that references to her as a “Jewess” when used as an insult are deplorable.

I would be insulted if I were to be reduced by others to “the homosexual Julian de Villiers” rather than simply M. de Villiers.

51. Adam- that’s precicely my point. If you give her that level of discourse, she’ll turn round to the Daily Mail readers and by conveniently cherrypicking, she’ll spin them a line about “as you can see from their responses, gay people are antisemitic (in addition to trying to convert your kids and an abomination against nature)”.
    Case in point:
    “ME:

PHILLIPS:

Using anti-semitic epithets to debate a jewish homophobe (or any homophobe) immediately destroys any moral highground you might have had and turns it into a ad-hominem mudslinging match (or what passes for debate on Fox News).
    We should be able to wipe the floor with Melanie Phillips’s own bigotry without resorting to our own.

52. If the Mail is censoring comments, I suggest we all install Pushnote and leave comments on that! One way or another you can make yourself read.

53. This may interest a few people:

“Due to the media attention being given to suicides by bullied gay and lesbian youth, we have decided to create a list of straight kids who have been bullied by gays and lesbians until they were driven to take their own lives.”

54. I think Melanie Phillips is a perfect cow but not because she is Jewish, I’m so not anti-semitic… that I previously lived happily in Stamford Hill with orthodox Jewish neighbours on both sides without any problems or incidents for 15yrs attests to it. not to mention my one time partner Sam a Jewish American Lawyer. .

I simply don’t think of the title Jewess as derogatory in these post feminist times, to me it means a Jewish woman.
    A Jew = a specific Jewish man or any Jewish person.
    A Jewess = a specific Jewish woman.
    Jews= a group or population of Jewish people.

As it seems to set the politically correct monitors off then perhaps I won’t use it on these pages again.
    I wouldn’t want to say anything offensive to Jews generally, just to this one mad Jewess.

55. George Broadhead 25 Jan 2011, 10:22am

Flapjack wrote:
    “We loose the moral highground when we start chucking around anti-semitic epithets such as describing her as a ‘Jewess’.”

She should more accurately be described as “a Judaist” since not all Jews are religious. In fact many like Dr Evan Harris and Jonathan Miller, are secular Humanists. Also, Phillips is clearly a Judaist of the Orthodox variety.

56. Regardless of the words used to describe this hateful old witch’s heritage the fact is she has written a rather bitter and spiteful article.

If there are more attacks this week then her and her ilk are directly to blame and we should let them know that.

My god, some people in this world are just seriously screwed and so hateful.

57. Paranoid, poisonous rubbish. I think she flipped her lid a long time ago.

58. IMO Melanie Phillips Jewishness or otherwise is a distraction from the debate at best, and using it out of context as a non-sequiter insult is going to backfire badly if you’re debating HER bigotry.
    That’s all I wanted to say.
    Same as “the homosexual Flapjack went to ASDA yesterday to buy a box of cornflakes” seems a bit of an unnecessarily loaded statement.
    I don’t like cornflakes ;)

59. Melanie Phillips:
    ““Alas, this gay curriculum is no laughing matter. Absurd as it sounds, this is but the latest attempt to brainwash children with propaganda under the ­camouflage of ­education. It is an abuse of childhood.”

“And it’s all part of the ruthless campaign by the gay rights lobby to destroy the very ­concept of normal sexual behaviour.”

Alas a religious curriculum is no laughing matter. Absurd as it sounds this is the continuing attempt to brainwash children with religious propaganda it is an abuse of childhood to burden children early in life with a religious identity causing sectarianism.

And it’s all part of the ruthless campaign by the extremist religious lobby to destroy the very concept of inclusiveness and equal human rights.

60. Here’s an example of the most terrifying and ruthless propaganda to promote diversity in education.
    King & King ((“Koning en Koning”)

“On the tallest mountain above town,” a young prince still has not married, as is the custom in his kingdom. His mother, a grouchy Queen insists he must find a princess to marry. The prince tells his mom “Very well, Mother…. I must say, though, I’ve never cared much for princesses.” His mother marches princess after princess through the castle, but they fail to interest the prince. After a while along comes Princess Madaleine escorted by her brother Prince Lee, who causes the prince to exclaim, “What a wonderful prince!” The prince immediately falls in love with the other prince, and they begin marriage preparations at once. The story ends with a kiss between the two kings.

But it’s so much more explicit that Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella…not!

61. Melanie:
    ” In science, they will be directed to ­animal species such as emperor ­penguins”

BBC:
    Gay penguins book is most banned in book in schools and libraries in US

In recent years, And Tango Makes Three – based on a true story and centring on gay penguins in New York’s Central Park Zoo – has had the most ban requests.

The book’s authors are Justin Richardson and Peter Parnell.

In a statement to the BBC on Friday, Mr Richardson said: “It’s regrettable that some parents believe reading a true story about two male penguins hatching an egg will damage their children’s moral development.

“They are entitled to express their beliefs, but not to inflict them on others.”

Reasons given by organisations and individuals for their requests to get it removed from public shelves, include “anti-ethnic, anti-family, homosexuality, religious viewpoint, and unsuited to age group”
    (and Melanie Phillips doesn’t like it either)

62. Peter Paul Fuchs 25 Jan 2011, 4:58pm

Let me see if I understand this harridan correctly. First a little context. Straight-exclusive societies have for millennia see-sawed between authoritarian oppression and violent insurrections. Both sides with lots of aggressive bravado, often leading to violence and suppression of human rights, on both sides. But the gains in gay rights, which have been accomplished with the persistence and pluck of those non-violently committed to making our case simply, and calling out hypocrites, is to this harridan “ruthless”. What people like this lady hate is that gay people have been smart about the way they have proceeded, and avoided the antinomies of behavior that that quashed so many reform efforts in history. The same are, thankfully, hamstringing reactionaries today. What they hate about our “ruthless”
    tactics is that they are based ultimately on an underlying clever compassion, and are smart, not violent. We will not apologize that sort of ruthlessness!

63. Neil M U Phelps 25 Jan 2011, 7:00pm

She simply wants to reinforce christian prejudice!

64. dave wainwright 25 Jan 2011, 8:40pm

comments on ms Phillips article are now off line:) I guess they don’t want their readership contaminated with reason and intelligent debate .

65. Dr Robin Guthrie 25 Jan 2011, 10:09pm

It gets to the point whereby you get past caring what the likes of her does in her endevour to dehumanize people.

Its a classic political trick.

A German party succeeded very well with it.

A bit of a shame that she cannot see the similarity.

66. @massive – you are real stupid with your ignorant attitude
    many people on the mail are laughing and the best comments support LBG whilst attacking her, she’s the mouthpiece for homophobia

67. Every existing or extinct culture or society has a percentage of gay population. Get over it bigots. We’re here, were queer. Get used to it. In fact…get a life. And ban religion from schools. God lives in ones heart not on placards or institution.

68. David Millar 26 Jan 2011, 7:51pm

Dromio is right, homosexuality is a part of what makes us human.

!snt this is why Mel has such a problem with it?

69. sorry for my language but I absolutely fu**ing hate this woman. Her santimonious, self-righteous, smug, arrogant moral absolutism makes me wanna puke.

70. Brilliant article by Johann Hari
    Johann Hari: Why is it wrong to protect gay children?
    Touches on the B&B discrimination story, as well as Melanie Phillips etc.

To justify their discrimination against gay people, these few homophobes concoct a scenario in which they are The Real Victims

1. Excellent article. Good sense as usual from Hari.

71. Wow! That article truly is brilliant. It makes every point so well and shows this bigotry up for what it is. Absolutely fantastic article! Thanks for the link.

72. Melanie Phillips is a comedy dominatrix. She has no sense of humour and is actually quite thick.

73. @mumbo jumbo

I agree, it would be easier to span Rhodes harbour.

74. It is completely necessary to drop homosexuality into school subjects. As homosexuals grow up they are surrounded by hetro-normative cultures. In essence hetrosexuality is shoved down your throat from birth. Homosexuality is over sexualised in the media and often has negative connotations and stereotypes attached. If ‘normalising’ homosexuality makes life easier for 10% of the population and helps society become more tolerant and multi-cultiural it is more than necessary, it is essential.

75. Craig Young 4 Feb 2011, 6:29am

This woman is a scientifically illiterate hack who either is unable to comprehend mainstream pediatric and developmental psychology research showing no such thing, or else relies on facile populism for her arguments.
    She should be labelled as such, without reservation.

76. Susan Hughes 9 Feb 2011, 10:39am

I cannot find the right page to post this to but this is in support of Georgina Campbell ‘birth date lottery’ page 59 Daily Mail feb 8th

I too will lose out on at least 38,000 because I was born 30/7/55. Until I was 54 I thought I would get my pension at 60. My husband has cancer so I had planned to leave work early to look after him, with my pension arriving at 60 I could manage until then. This is now scuppered but I may still have to leave work early to care for him and then I guess draw benefits to support us. Where is the logic in this? A state pension is not a right or a benefit. It is something which we have paid for and been promised something in return. Under no circumstances should any government be in a position where it can be accused of stealing but this is what has happened. Realistically women knew that their state pension would have to be brought into line with men and the sensible option would have been to stage this so that those affected early would have time to adjust. It could have been staged at 62, 64 and then 66, depending on when a woman had been born and this would have given women more time to make adjustments to their future financial planning. It is obvious to women that no government would have dared to do this to men and this is without a doubt discriminatory. Despite the labour government initially getting it wrong, Mr Cameron has not put this right for us and he is the current Prime Minister, he will no doubt suffer the consequences of this. Women are the majority floating voters, just watch them float away Sir!

77. What about the brain washing the children get from the Christian religions where they are programmed to conform to what they are told? Programs like if you become a Catholic Priest you can not have sex. Then the priest become pedophiles that rape children. Is that good for them?

78. Firstly, its the Daily Mail… Why am I not surprised at this latest article…

79. This woman is a complete homophobe and should be sacked

80. D Morrison 8 Mar 2013, 12:30pm

Once again Melanie Philips is completely right and correct in everything she says. She speaks the truth well and has the courage of her convictions in saying so, well done to her. Our hope is that she will continue to defend the aboslute truth about homosexuality. Equality Britain has overstepped the mark, and should be ashamed for doing so.

81. Pi$$ off you witch! lol, always wanted to say that :P

1. soapbubblequeen 8 Mar 2013, 4:32pm

Keep saying it! Old witch, old bitch, evil old haaaagggg!!! :)

82. ….she’s a twit, and knows nothing about normality…homosexuality IS a normal expression of sexual behaviour, most children go through it so what’s the problem, Oh, of-course this stupid and pathetic human race has always had a problem with homosexuality.

83. soapbubblequeen 8 Mar 2013, 4:12pm

What is wrong with this woman? Anyone see her mad defensive rant on Question Time last night about immigration? Crazy old bitch should be ashamed of herself, especially considering she’s a Jewess!

84. Respect to Melanie Phillips for speaking against the right wing bully boys and their social engineering attempts to gain continued acceptance of their unhygienic and perverted lifestyle.

85. I cannot write here what I would like to see happen to this vile vile individual, Melanie Philips.

86. Melanie is standing up for what she believes. She has the right to do so just like all of you do. Keep it up Melanie.

87. Har Davids 8 Mar 2013, 11:07pm

Where did she get this information? The Protocols of the Elders of Sodom, or some other source of BS? I’ve never met a gay who was into brainwashing kids, they leave those practices to the religious.