Head of Belgian Catholic church says AIDS is ‘justice’ for gays

1. So – Another bigoted and ignorant man says again that Christians are full of hate. He really is a prat of the first order.

2. Oh and of course he is trying desperately to divert attention away from the huge number of child sexual abuse cases against the RC Church pending in his country.

3. He has forgotten that tens of thousands of people die of AIDS each year. Most of them are hetero or innocent children.

4. Jock S. Trap 4 Nov 2010, 12:14pm

The fact he feels that priests that abuse children should not be punished rests my case that religion is this world only evil.

This creep needs to go out into the communities and say these damaging things to families and parents of victims and sufferers. Who knows his vengence idea may just backfire on him.

Here’s hoping.

5. this just goes to show how wrong the catholic church is he has only made a fool of himself what a stupid tosser! Stay strong all my fellow gays people will realise what an idiot he is and how wrong these sort of people are! I love you all

6. Another nail in the coffin of Catholicism!

7. Brainrot must be the vengeance nature takes out on bigoted Catholic Archbishops.

So what about the many more heterosexuals who have contracted AIDS, is that “justice” for being heterosexual?

Archbishop Andre-Joseph Leonard is a vile, spiteful and awesomely ignorant turd.

8. burn that church down that would b justice

9. Lucio Buffone 4 Nov 2010, 1:14pm

Imagine if he’d have found that Jesus guy hanging out with lepers and prostitutes.

10. #7 – You said it all, Pavlos! :D Perfectly :D

11. its a small wonder people, especially young people, are leaving the church in droves, with people like this, who are expected to lead people in their lives. So full of hate, so sad

12. “Speaking on television last week, he said such priests should be spared punishment”

Does he now. Well, doesn’t take a leap of faith to see this guy is probably a paedophile himself, if he’s defending such vile actions. Not to mention in desperate need of an education on virology-101, it seems.

And these are supposed to be a religion of compassion?!?!? Please.

13. So another priest says effectively “we do not condone legal same sex unions, but will condone ILLEGAL ones”

Hypocrites.

14. BrazilBoysBlog 4 Nov 2010, 3:07pm

And this church is relevant how exactly? Another nail in its coffin I say.

Reminds me of the catholic church here in Brazil ex-communicating an underage girl and the doctor who performed an abortion for her. She had been abused by her father and would have been in grave danger if the birth had gone ahead. The abusive father did not even provoke comment from the church, but the doctor who saved the young girls life, and the young victim herself were deemed worthy of this ´punishment´ by the church.. Clear where their priorities are isn´t it?

This is another example of this sick cult that should be consigned to the history books.

15. Erroll Clements 4 Nov 2010, 3:14pm

I expect that the only day that these prats have and do christian thoughts is on a sunday when they parade around the church and do a fire and brimstone act, the rest of the time they are just their usual ill informed, backward selves abusing young children which is whay they call spreading the good word!

16. john sharp 4 Nov 2010, 3:15pm

religious people need crucifixion
    or stoning
    eye for eye

17. Now I wonder if this bigot would have condemned heterosexuality had AIDS started among them instead of us? It seems as if the roman cult is seeking vengeance on mankind when it forbids the distribution of condoms in its mission in the emerging nations on the African continent and elsewhere and saying that condoms cause the spread of HIV/AIDS, mostly among heterosexuals in those countries. If anything, the RC cult leader and his hierarchy should be arrested and tried in the world court in The Hague for crimes against humanity and given the harshest life sentences without any possibility of early release and their property, art treasures, stocks, bonds and investments confiscated, sold and distributed among the poor in the spirit of true christianity. I’m not religious, in fact am an atheist but correct me if I’m wrong. Was it not Jesus Christ who said that whoever wants to be one of his followers should sell all he has and follow him? Let them rot in jail until they die.

18. Julian SW11 4 Nov 2010, 3:59pm

These comments, and the fact that senior religious figures feel comfortable stating them, is bound to revolt their followers. Like his assistant, many will just quietly walk away, leaving empty pews, and happier people.

19. ‘Yet more shocking comments from ignorant religious nutters. These people do nothing to better humanity and are clearly uneducated.’ by Jock S Trap (comment 4)
    The scary thing is, this Arch bishop probably is very well educated. The priests who achieve that kind of rank usually have impressive academic histories with high class degrees. It’s scary to think that they then disregard all of that and choose to believe in a book full of fairy tales.

20. Quite disgusting remarks. He only promotes the wholly secular society we so desperately need.

21. Omar Kuddus 4 Nov 2010, 4:23pm

And all men kill the thing they love,
    ….By all let this be heard,
    Some do it with a bitter look,
    ….Some with a flattering word,
    The coward does it with a kiss,
    ….The brave man with a sword!.

22. Vo Dong Cung 4 Nov 2010, 4:41pm

Why don’t this guy say the earth is flat and square, the sky is round?

23. “When you mistreat the environment it ends up mistreating us in turn. And when you mistreat human love, perhaps it winds up taking vengeance.
    “All I’m saying is that sometimes there are consequences linked to our actions,” the archbishop said, saying of AIDS, “this epidemic is a sort of intrinsic justice.”

What is so nasty and twisted about his views is that many people with HIV got infected precisely because they fell in love and didn’t think that their partner may have undiagnosed HIV.

24. @BrazilBoysBlog…WOW, hypocrite much? another thing that could be considered a “sick cult” is old gay guys going to South America to stay at some ex-pat’s home and experience straight young guys. Kinda like the church, its exploitative and feeds off the feeble minded. You make much money from your “business”?

25. What he’s saying is that homosexuality is wrong, but child sex abuse is okay. Disgusting.

26. Leo Leo Leo 4 Nov 2010, 5:24pm

@ Leo – “another thing that could be considered a “sick cult” is old gay guys going to South America to stay at some ex-pat’s home and experience straight young guys”

The difference is Leo. BBB isn’t a cult/religion and is not hurting anyone. Whereas the catholic church are. And, why are you sticking up for an organisation that wants to destroy you, whilst trying to annihilate a gay guy who means you no harm? ISSUES.

27. …sick bastard…can’t he be prosecuted by the European court for inciting hatred?

28. Truth to Power 4 Nov 2010, 5:40pm

This jackass cardinal (with really bad teeth) and his fellow travelers bare MAJOR responsibility for the AIDS epidemic raging throughout Africa, because of their condemnation of the use of condoms to stop stds and AIDS. In the meantime, the pedophile abuse continues unabated in this corrupt church and deserves the strongest condemnation:

29. Where in my comment am I defending the church you witless gimp? Where exactly? I’m questioning the validity of some old guy who by his own admission has moved to Brazil to enjoy straight young guys as he’s had enough of straight European guys. Sex tourism anyone? And you don’t call that “not hurting anyone”. Looks like you only read the parts you wanted to, chinless wonder.

30. Jock S. Trap 4 Nov 2010, 6:36pm

I agree with Leo.

31. Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, genital warts and Herpes must be the “intrinsic justice” of God for heterosexuality using Archbishop Leonard’s twisted logic.

32. AIDS started life a fairly harmless virus in primates. Unfortunately like all viruses it mutated and through the consumption of bush meat it jumped species into humans, where it had a far more devastating effect. The AIDS virus was identified by US researchers as form of biological warfare that could decimate Russian society. The US government conducted research into the effectiveness of the virus using gay men as unfortunate victims for the study of how the virus would take hold within a society. Unfortunately those scientists did not realise how quickly the virus would spread and go out of control.

This a reasonable assumption of why we have a AIDS pandemic given the evidence at hand. The US government have already admitted to doing similar types of experiments with other viruses in several South and Central American states.

So nature and God must both be US government scientists!

33. His position plus his public statements warrant Police investigation into whether he has participated in any paedophile cover-ups.

34. @32, certainly the US did experiments intentionally infecting populations with syphilis to observe it’s effects, some after being deliberately infected were given placebo treatments so I imagine a number of these subjects would have gone blind, mad and even died of the disease they were deliberately infected with as non-consenting experimental guinea pigs…so it’s not beyond belief that something similar has happened with AIDS as you suggest.

35. MMMMMmmmm, let’s see if I understand this Neanderthal correctly… He thinks if having sex between consenting adults of the same sex that his “God” might kill you for it, but if you are some righteous (cough, cough) clergy who rapes someone against their will, well then, that is ok, just enjoy your retirement?

Well, my thinking, is this is yet another of the multiple quadrillion reasons that there is nothing more intrinsically immoral than religion.

36. Mumbo Jumbo 4 Nov 2010, 9:02pm

“Monsignor Leonard at times acts like a motorist driving on the wrong side of a freeway who thinks all the other motorists are wrong.”

Let’s hope he encounters a 44 tonner.

37. My 2 cents 4 Nov 2010, 10:21pm

@helen: I love folklore as much as the next fellow, but the idea that the AIDS virus was incubated by the US is absolute nonsense, given the amount of time it actually took to discover and identify the virus that caused AIDS. Such a conspiracy would have been impossible to cover-up, given the openness of American society and the huge number of individuals required to keep such machiavellian machinations a secret. On the other hand, the perverse and malicious nature of the catholic church has been fully documented. This cardinal is simply the latest malevolent fool to articulate poisonous condemnations. Cardinal, karma’s a bitch.

38. His spokesman has resigned, calling his attitudes “surreal.”

The full story and the comments following are worth a look:

39. I can also assume that AIDS is justice for all the straight people in Africa who have it because the catholic church has spread lies about condoms there?

40. So let me get this straight . . .

The Catholic Church bans the use of condoms which prevent, and halt the spread of the HIV virus and AIDs; but when people contract the HIV virus or die from AIDs . . . this is Gods wrath ?

Three words: Warped – Perverse – Mindless

41. This archbishop is plainly lobbying for a post in da Vatican..

42. Jimontrack 5 Nov 2010, 6:11am

The best I can say for his comments are….

…. AIDS can be seen as punishment for ‘sleeping around without a condom’ as that is how you normally catch it.

43. he says pedos shouldn’t be punished and backtracks later
    he claims AIDS is ‘justice’ for gays and inores how evil and hateful he sounds plus that it was a hetero who first got AIDs and many heteros gets AIDs
    and he’s educated?

44. Jock S. Trap 5 Nov 2010, 9:41am

Please note comment (30) was not done by me but yet again by an imposter. I was not even online.

PinkNews your are truly sad people that you do nothing to protect your reads. Shame on you.

Thank you.

45. “and he’s educated?”

He’s spend his life studying imaginary forces that control that he believes shape our lives… I’d hardly call that educated :)

46. Personally, I am always amazed that in a world where we have the knowledge and intellect to look inside the atom, and peer across the universe, we have buffoons like this superstitious moron who thinks a virus is a petty act of a bitter imaginary god, and all the while whining about morals and complaining that the poor paedophiles need immunity for their vile acts….

….it is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own.

47. Leo, on other threads did you not say you would refuse to come to this site because of an Islamic Relief ad? Not a man of principal then, eh?

48. GO TAKE A PURGE!!!!!

49. Meanwhile;
    The Head of the Belgian Chocolate Church says….

50. David in Indy 5 Nov 2010, 6:18pm

Gee whiz, what an appalling thing to say. I’ve heard plenty of disgusting comments from the Catholic church in the past, but this certainly takes the cake.

“The head of the Catholic Church in Belgium has said that AIDS is “intrinsic justice” for homosexuality.”

I hear this all the time from religious people and it doesn’t follow. If AIDS is some sort of divine wrath from God on gay people then why do straight people contract AIDS as well? Do they think God so weak and stupid as to not be able to control his own punishment? Because that’s exactly what they are saying whether they realize it or not. I’m sure God is quite pleased with their low opinion of him. Not.

51. Byron Henson 5 Nov 2010, 6:59pm

Lemme get this straight, the beleaguered and besieged yet most venerable and excellent leader of the Church in Belgium states the obvious truth and you pathetic fag-fairies light your arses on fire and harp on about how the Church ought to be burned down and consigned to the history tomes? What else is the AIDS epidemic if not retribution for the subversion and perversion of society by you man buggers? Give up your vile, sinful, promiscuous and abhorrent ways and then you shall see salvation. The Church is here to stay, its your only means to escape the infernal flames.

52. PumpkinPie 5 Nov 2010, 7:21pm

To be honest, the comment on the prosecution of child molestors being vindictive makes my blood boil even more than the AIDs comment. I really, really want to see somebody try to defend that comment. It fills me with an intense, morbid curiousity.

The AIDs comment itself was disgusting, but I’ve heard it so many times before. A high-ranking priest openly sticking up for child molestors, on the other hand, is a whole new example of depravity.

53. PumpkinPie 5 Nov 2010, 7:22pm

What, and be a paedophile like you? No thanks. I prefer consenting adults.

54. BrazilBoysBlog 5 Nov 2010, 9:21pm

@Leo. I´d love to know where your comments come from? It seems you are also reading things that simply arent there? Where is the ´business´ you describe? The fact that I choose to go and live in Brazil and whatever I decide to do there, (provided it is perfectly legal…which it certainly is) is nothing to do with you. What exactly is the chip you are carrying on your shoulder? Again, please do not comment on something you know nothing about and are certainly factually incorrect about. And, do not use this comment forum to carry on a personal attack against me. I do not deserve it, have done nothing wrong to you, (or anyone here in Brazil either for that matter!)

The subject at hand is the catholic church. Please do not dumb it down by engaging in the usual gay disease….. fighting, attacking and bitching against each other!

55. “What else is the AIDS epidemic if not retribution for the subversion and perversion of society by you man buggers?”

Oh, dear. Where do you begin with a stupid statement like this? Oh, yeah: school.

As for “The Church is here to stay, its your only means to escape the infernal flames.”

LOL! Really? A Gallup poll found that church attendance among Catholics has dropped from 75% to 45% since 1955 in Europe. If you see that as “being here to stay”, this again lends it to my first point:- go back to school, because what you’re doing in here is the literally equivalent of defecating in public. In short, embarrassing.

56. I defecate in public all the time… its fun actually….. Might I even say, a tad bit thrilling….

57. The deluded followers of the world’s religions should keep their foolish ideas to themselves. But it’s a bit worrying that this message about AIDS being an intrinsic justice for homosexuality has appeared so close to home. It’s the sort of message we expect from Islamic states and Africa, not from Western Europe.

58. Byron Henson suffers from extraordinary delusions and great deal of irrational hatred. Let’s hope no one allows him to hold any responsible positions in society.

59. Isn’t it amazing. “Homosexuality is immoral” so gay men get AIDS. Why not lesbians? Why does got prefer that form of homosexuality? And what about haemophiliacs? They deserved it for what reason – for god’s faulty blood technology??

It is staggering how many homophobic people will use religious justifications so they don’t have to come out and say “I’m just someone filled with so much hatred, that I glory in the deaths of those I hate”.

When people tell me that the Bible prohibits homosexuality, I tell them that that the same chapter of the Bible also prohibits shellfish, but I don’t see them going into restaurants to denounce the seafood platter.

60. Leo (why do some people post in other people's names)? 6 Nov 2010, 4:54pm

What??????????????????????? How strange……….

Ed, this is the first time I have been on here since I said that (over a week ago, as I am a man of principles). I have no idea who the Leo is above , and on the other stories I’ve been looking at today. Obviously someone who wants to paint me as an idiot, like you Ed, possibly someone who has issues with me saying that islam is homophobic? It seems the multiple names saga of pinknews continues. Why bother?

I have come on to check the homophobic islamic organisations advert I objected to has been taken off. And it has. But ask yourself why you are questioning a gay lad and yet have not commented on a homophobic church leader, or the homophobic organisations advert.

Brazilboys, not that it matters, but that wasn’t me saying the above. Someone hates you, and he isn’t called Leo.

61. I love a good public masturbation session , preferably with lots of kids watching.

62. it’s christian people like this who make me laugh at the bible. If one cant see that sexual abuse against a child is wrong, what other biast and wacky things does the bible say? all these new ”testiments of god” and such.. if god is all mighty than how come mortal people make the rules? some people really need to get their facts and statistics right before they do another interview, or perhaps go back to school and get an education, maybe watch a documentry on Harvey Milk sometime?

63. “I love a good public masturbation session , preferably with lots of kids watching.”

Someone clearly cannot construct a basic argument without resorting to using someone else identity and a puerile line like this. Probably some ‘christian’ muppet….

64. Jock S. Trap 8 Nov 2010, 9:06am

@ Will

Agreed!!

I emailed PinkNews about this friday as mine yet again was hijacked. They said they didn’t have the resources to set up a registered users scheme, which is clearly desperately needed.

Plus they said they didn’t have the time to check IP addresses on comments.

I would say this site isn’t worth bothering with if the people running it can’t be more responsible and protect it’s readers ie the people that keep it going. However I also know that is the imposters goal and imposters Never win!

65. “However I also know that is the imposters goal and imposters Never win!”

I agree, Jock. Its one thing to be able to stand up and address something you don’t agree with, but taking someone else’s name and writing a comment like that of a 5 year old to back up a stupid comment is pretty pathetic. Whoever this imbecile is, s/he reminds me of an old African Proverb I once heard:- “By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed”

66. I wouldn’t do any harm to gays but homosexuality is both sinful and against nature. This is what the New Testament states in Romans 1 v 26-27

67. “but homosexuality is both sinful and against nature”

Oh, good. We have another demented so-called christian freak who can’t string a sentence together without including bigotry in thinly disguised misquotes form a book of contradictions by way of a judgement on others. Well done bob.

Oh, and we do love you hocking a badly written rant of nonsense you call a blog here on a gay site…. explains why you have only 4 followers. Wow. Four. What a trump for your backward views that must be for you.

Well, Bob, two problems with that statement:-

1. “Its sinful”:- to you, perhaps. But then again you don’t (because you can’t) follow all the bible’s laws, so that makes you a selective hypocrite. And unless you can produce god, right here and right now to back up your claim, then you’re talking nonsense.

2. “Its not natural”:- this is a typical fallacy of the stupid, the “naturalistic fallacy”. Computers, flying and cars are not natural, but yet you seem to accept them as so. And your understanding of what is ‘natural’ is clearly lacking in any basis, so ergo, you are a fool or a liar.

“This is what the New Testament states in Romans”

Oh, really? So, I assume you also support slavery, incest, rape, condemnation of black people, stoning of disobedient children and burning of witches? All have supporting passages in the bible.

But I suppose you probably don’t see your own blatant hypocrisy on this, do you. It’s okay, we do.

68. Well I’ve seen Bob Hutton’s “blog” and am appalled. Will is right, its more like a rant than a blog. What gave me a great laugh was Bob, was the “Is Claire Rayner now in Hell?” rant. Look at this marvellous quote: “According to an article in the “freethinker” web site she died as an atheist – if that is the case then we can say with all confidence that she is now in the torments of Hell.”

LOL! Are you for real??????????????????

Bob, forgive me I have to lower myself to your debase level, but I can say “in all confidence”, you’re a one fcuking idiot.

69. “I wouldn’t do any harm to gays but homosexuality is both sinful and against nature.”

So is stupidity, but you seem to revel in it.

70. Jock S. Trap 8 Nov 2010, 3:55pm

71. “Maybe Being Gay is natures way of try to stop the breeding bible bashers over-populating the Earth!!”

Oh, totally agree there! God knows, we have enough fool spreading their seed and stunting the growth of the minds of children.

Point in case, Bob above.

72. Earnest Ness 8 Nov 2010, 6:19pm

Buggery and a same-sex attraction/homosexual orientation is a transgression against God’s Law. Leading an actively homosexual life is an intrinsic moral and psychological disorder, not to mention abhorrently unnatural, according to most of the major world religious belief systems, not just Catholicism.

This is due to the fact that being gay/lesbo undermines the natural human faculty of procreation. Moreover the gay sodomites and lesbo rug munchers are much more promiscuous as compared to the heterosexual/NORMAL population and consequently are more susceptible to STIs.

No wonder we have an AIDS epidemic on our hands. Its because the virus got such a good start among the gay men of the late 70s- early 80s!!

For the sakes of your immortal souls and the welfare of your earthly bodies, renounce your sinful ways or else you’re destined for a pathetic earthly existence and thereafter for the eternal flames of hell.

73. PumpkinPie 8 Nov 2010, 7:43pm

Moral? According to you. Psychological? Empirically false. It hasn’t been considered a disorder for nearly half a century.

Unnatural? Also empirically false, as documented in wildlife. Religious belief systems are neither biology nor zoology experts.

Humans are social creatures. It doesn’t matter if individuals within groups don’t procreate. Only the group as a whole matters.

If gay men are, it’s because they’re guys dating guys. Mostly stereotypes, though. Lesbians are definitely not more promiscuous than their straight counterparts.

It got its start in African straight people and then in Western gay men, both groups with a common thread running through them: lack of education on safe sex.

Ah, but molesting children is OK, is it?

74. “Buggery and a same-sex attraction/homosexual orientation is a transgression against God’s Law”

Yawn. I think we covers that this is a fallacy and a foolish one at that. I’m afriad you’re in a minority, Mr. Earnest Ness, you’re rants are confined to fewer and fewer people every year. Its why we’re winning equal rights, and not a moment too soon, and you kind are being related to the area of lunatics that spew forth a religion you obviously know little about. I hope that comforts you, as it does me. Sounds to me, Mr. Ness, you’re already in a hell f your own making, and for that I pity you. As would any civilised person. You could learn a lot from us if you had the free will to do so.

75. Jock S. Trap 9 Nov 2010, 9:36am

@ Earnest Ness

Oh dear love… Never mind. Someone needs to take a good look in the mirror before sprouting off about disorders if you believe that clap-trap.

As someone who has worked in a GU clinic til quite recently I’d like to know where you got your “facts”. Clearly as a ‘religious’ person, you believe your own hype.

I challenge you to actually go to a GU Clinic. You will be Very surprised. The majority are heterosexual. More men than women but lets not pretend that the ‘straight’ society is not promiscuous. Just to blow them tiny brains out of yours and yet more proof of religion being hypocritical, we have a large number of young heterosexual muslim men in particular who are the most un-ashamed of getting STD’s because we are told their purpose of having sex with as many partners as possible.

Also the gap between heterosexual men and women used to be wide. Not any more.

So before you go on with your preaching, please know the facts. Your hate may serve you but it is your bigotted mind helps no-one.

With so many Men who believe that the bible says they have to breed and produce children with as many women as possible whilst many are now starving in the world is not without too much thinking that nature will ultimately find a way to control it. That’s what Mother nature does. Your ‘book’ may tell you one thing, one thing written by over-inflated male ego’s to control the population. It may give you the right to be hateful and discrimintory But Mother Nature is what controls the balance.

The only problem is Mother Nature I’d imagine can only do so much to protect what we have. Ultimately it will be your kind and your ‘religious texts’ that destroy humanity with your vile, nasty ways.

Here’s on last thought for you:-

If Mother Nature controls the balance, evolves species so they can survive. That including gay people to help stop over-producing in the attempt at reducing starvation, death etc. Wouldn’t that make Mother Nature ‘God’? Therefore if Mother Nature is ‘The Almighty’ wouldn’t that make you at war with your own ‘God’. That unquestionable ‘God’ you supposedly run your life by. The Very ‘God’ you are not only questioning but clearly disagree with?

Now, tell me, what does your ‘religious text’ say about people that go against ‘God’ that question ‘God’s’ work?

Now before you start more of your vile hateful and somewhat bizarre comments, think…

What does that make you?

76. Facts?? You don’t need mere facts to be a raving fundie! That’s what makes it so great. Who do you hate? Who do you want to blame for your own inadequacies? Women? People with a skin colour different from yours? Gay people? Just make it up as you go along and say that ‘god’ says so. Simple – and FOR the simple.

Earnest (but we all know who you are, don’t we…;) ), lesbians are the LEAST likely to develop HIV/AIDS so that means God loves us best, OK?

Now I need to go and stone some adulterers before lunch so I must rush. It’s so difficult sticking your nose into everyone else’s lives isn’t it? How hard you must work! But at least it means you don’t have to face up to your OWN problems, so all good, eh, ‘Earnest’.

77. It’s tempting to stoop to his level and say AIDS would be justice for him if he dies from it. I won’t though because, unlike him, I was brought up better than that.

78. Pushmataha 9 Nov 2010, 6:09pm

Still, hope springs ever eternal……maybe another, soon…….

79. ................................................................................................................................................. 9 Nov 2010, 8:49pm

Christians just can’t handle that their religion is dying, and will soon be totally irrelevant to the world.

80. ................................................................................................................................................. 9 Nov 2010, 8:52pm

There have always been homosexuals on the planet, and always will be. Christians however have only been around for 2,000 years, and won’t be around for much longer.

81. ................................................................................................................................................. 9 Nov 2010, 8:57pm

Whilst christianity controlled the western world, millions of people were massacred by christians leaders like Adolf and Churchill. Unlike christianity, homosexuality cannot be held responsible for mass murder.

82. Jock S. Trap 9 Nov 2010, 10:05pm

Blimey, yet more clearly uneducated people write with in these threads. They know nothing of history… or maybe their religion forbids it!

I do feel pity for these people, everything to loose, nothing to gain. Such a waste of life!

83. “I really and truly wish that homos were higher up on dear Adolf’s agenda”

Ironically, Pushmataha, you would have been high on his list too… he has low tolerance for defective intelligence. Lucky you, eh?

84. Pushmataha wrote
    “I really and truly wish that homos were higher up on dear Adolf’s agenda. Perhaps that’d have solved the problem once and for all. That’s all gone bung up, yeah? Still, hope springs ever eternal……maybe another, soon…….”

Pushmataha . . . push off

85. But the Catholic Church does not preach the word of Jesus. The Catholic Church discriminates and magnifies qualities in people they do not understand or threatens their existence. The word of Christ has been distorted over the years to serve the big business of religion. Gay people can find their own Spirituality and a pure relationship with God WITHOUT the help of biggots like the Catholic Church… thank you very much. PSSS ! the Catholic Church harbors more homosexuals then any other organization on earth.

86. and heterosexuals that gets aids are just collateral damage?