Manchester wins bid to host 2012 gay rugby world cup

1. I might give that one a miss…but good luck Aus!

2. Homorugger 1 Oct 2010, 7:20pm

Congratulations to Manchester for their win. Both team had excellent proposals and the votes were very close. I look forward to seeing everyone there in 2012.

3. David Bentley 8 Oct 2010, 11:02am

Congratulations to the Rugy board, it looks like you bent over backwards to secure the host bid. Cant wait to go down in 2012, and check out the talent of the players – I know they’re all a good standard, so its going to be a tight tournement. I really hope the spartans pull it out on the day

4. David Bentley 8 Oct 2010, 11:05am

Pleased to hear that you secured Manchester as the host city – It looks like the board bent over backwards to secure the world cup. I will be looking forward to going down, and checking out the talent. I hope the Spartans pull it out on the day

5. radical53 5 Sep 2012, 3:41am

Correct me if I am wrong. The Date is June 2012.

That date has long past. Is it not 2013???

6. radical53 5 Sep 2012, 3:43am

My mistake, just jumped 2 years. A;ways ahead of myself.

7. Nice :-)

8. Paul from Tarcoma WA state in the US. 13 Dec 2012, 11:24pm

Sydney hosts the gay rugby World Cup in 2014!

Pinknews needs to get it’s facts straight because it is nearly the end of 2012 and heading into 2013 and they only just had a vote yesterday????

Sounds like old news being recycled to me!

Also I just proposed to my boyfriend and his response was “what do I do now?”, then I said we are in Washington State silly it is now legal here you dag!

He replied “since when?” then I said “December 9, 2012″ then he said with a

“YES finally the voters of WA state do accept us gays as people and couples wanting to get married just like straights!”

All priests, bigoted stupid idiots and all people from the National Organisation of Marriage (NOM) members and/or donors of that group are completely BANNED from my wedding which will be held something in July 2013!