A Team star Quinton Jackson says acting is ‘kinda gay’

1. Well congratulations Quinton Jackson, I had been looking forward to seeing this film but now there’s no way I’m paying a penny to contribute to your earnings from it. What a neanderthal.

2. Quinton Jackson – you’d think the guy had never visited the gym! As any gay man knows, pumping iron is one of the gayest activities there is!

3. Wow! I really think that the man doth protest TOO MUCH ;)

4. Jean-Paul 1 Jun 2010, 3:17pm

Say what ? This has to be PR, right?

5. The A-Team was rather gay with those 4 men hanging around together getting locked in sheds using their tools and and getting hot and sweaty while sucking on cigars!

6. Big Body, little…… brain?

7. right you are…. acting is gay…. and life is gay. quinton, wouldn’t you like to be happy…. i do like a man who cumes with his own chains…

8. Patrick James 1 Jun 2010, 3:45pm

A few years from now I’ll be reading reports that Quinton Jackson has been seen leaving gay bars with other men.

9. I almost pity the fool!
    “I love it when a man comes together…
    I mean PLAN… PLAN, sorry can do that take again?”

10. He needn’t have bothered with the hardnut act… even the original Mr.T was in touch with his sensitive side:

11. Jean-Paul 1 Jun 2010, 6:19pm

Flapjack:

That is so sweet. where do you get these YouTubes ?????

Yea, I wonder what Quinton gives his Mom on Mother’s Day.

12. what a dick!

13. Ha, I’m not going to see THIS movie any more.

14. This from a chap who earn his living grappling with other guys wearing only shorts, right? Overcompensating …!

15. Ladyfriend 1 Jun 2010, 7:14pm

so gay men can’t be tough? He never met Gareth Thomas. What do you call him?

16. “I feel in my heart I’m the toughest motherf***er on the planet”

Certainly not the smartest, that’s for sure. And certainly not smart enough to spot the irony of thinking acting is “kinda gay” when acting is that you do. What a stupid ‘motherf***er’.

17. Phil Thomas 1 Jun 2010, 8:16pm

“I don’t want nothing changing my train of thought” says Quinton. Freud would have a field day with this one.

18. “”I don’t want nothing changing my train of thought” says Quinton. Freud would have a field day with this one.”

Well, it doesn’t sound like he has much in the way of valid “thoughts” to constitute a train of them :)

19. Man, has he got issues. Has anyone publicly picked him up on this antigay statement anyone know?

20. Phil/ Will – I think his train of thought just got cancelled at Clapham Common… apparently there were sweaty lycra clad wrestlers on the line.

21. What a cretin. Acting isn’t gay, although narcissistically beefing up your gym body is SO gay.

22. I did not even know there was an A- Team film until now, so could be a PR exercise.
    And if it’s anything like the tv series it will be awful, truly awful.

23. If he thinks acting is so gay what’s with the tough guy act?

24. Great, another closeted “m#therf##ker!”

25. pete the meat 2 Jun 2010, 1:37pm

Black stars are always that bit quicker to publicly make anti-gay jibes than their white counterparts. One would have thought that being a victimised minority for as long as they were would make them feel some empathy towards other marginalised people, obviously not. Every twat for himself it seems.

26. That’s kinda a black thing to say….

I take it he will never be star in another film then?

27. stupid nig nog

28. Clearly he doesn’t think the pay-cheque that comes with the role in the film is “kinda gay” also. He seems more than happy to take the money. Sad that he has such a twisted narrow view of what constitutes “a real man”. If he wants to look up to a real man in acting, then he should check out this article (apologies for it being a Telegraph link in advance, lol).http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatre/theatre-news/7797767/Patrick-Stewart-praises-teacher-as-he-receives-knighthood.html

29. “..And I don’t want nothing changing my train of thought. ” – uh oh, sounds like he derailed his own train of thought a long time ago.

30. What a bellend !!