US politician apologises for remarks on anal sex

1. I had once heard it said, (and I cannot confirm this), that 60% of gay men had regular anal sex, whereas 80% of heterosexuals regularly practiced it.

2. Pumpkin Pie 19 Feb 2010, 6:07pm

She said a parent had told her that fifth grade pupils in the city of Nashua’s schools were being taught how to have anal sex.

So, basically “my friend said”. Cretinous, but unsurprising coming from a bigot. Bigotry only exists because people think this way. She’d fit right into Ugandan politics. Perhaps she might enjoy an exchange trip?

Nice to see she was embarrassed, too. Who’s wriggling around in excrement now? ;)

3. So this simpleton Yank said “We’re talking about taking the penis of a man and putting it in the rectum of another man and wriggling it around in excrement. And you have to think, would I want that to be done to me?”

Maybe she’s always got diarrhoea – and that’s why she thinks every ars*hole is always full of mushy sh*t? Will somebody please send her a packet of Immodium.

And anyway, what’s her alternative worst-possible-scenario?

“. . . taking the penis of a man and putting it in the wee-wee hole of a woman who may be menstruating and wriggling it around in a sea of blood”?

Now, you have to think, would I want to ever do such a disgusting thing as that?!!!!!!!!!!

4. Well as stated above, 80% of straight couple who enjoy regular sex, engage in anal sex. Maybe she’s just too “anal” to understand that though.

5. Simon Murphy 19 Feb 2010, 7:01pm

“Male and female join perfectly together sexually. Marriage between a man and a woman is perfect and holy.”

Oh indeed.

Which explains the 50% divorce rate in the US?

6. Another stupid christianist c*nt

7. I don’t see what is wrong with gay marriage, what happened to free will?

8. Why are homophobes so much more preoccupied by anal sex than we are?

9. Mumbo Jumbo 19 Feb 2010, 8:06pm

10. She sounds like Jan Moir’s ugly twin sister separated at Birth.
    I do like Eddy’s description of heterosexual sex..I shall borrow that for my blog if I may :-)

11. Oh, do feel FREE, Peter. Pass it around!

12. Spot on, Riondo (8) – and then they say we’re obsessed about it. Real logic at work.

This silly woman said “Marriage between a man and a woman is perfect and holy.” That last word says everything you need to know about her capacity for reason.

13. Jean-Paul Bentham 20 Feb 2010, 3:32am

“Nashua alderman Diane Sheehan told the Nashua Telegraph she would seek to have Ms Elliot removed from office if she did not provide evidence for her remarks or retract them.”

Go to it, Diane Sheehan.

14. She hasn’t “apologised” at all. Her only regret is inflicting a distasteful and inaccurate description of anal sex on her god-fearing brethren (of which she expects full and sympathetic support). Like all Right Wing imbeciles, Elliott feels free to express anti-gay sentiment because of her fundamental belief that homosexuals are irrelevant freaks of nature, consigned to god’s bargain bin – and not to be taken seriously. Stupid c**ts like this should be made to repent for the “sin” of inflicting pain and influencing mistreatment on the gay population.

15. Not nice I know but at least their obviously teaching something there. Where the UK with this? Oh yes another section 28! We seem to be going back in time here.

16. Wim in Holland 20 Feb 2010, 10:04am

When a person apologises and at the same time will not recant, the apology is worthless. Isn’t it ?

17. Here we go again, another half educated US religious nutter pontificating about other peoples’ lives.

18. What a lying sack of s***.

19. Wim in Holland 20 Feb 2010, 12:27pm

Her therapist thought it a good idea to talk about her (untill now) hidden desires. “Throw it out,girl”, he said. How colourfull she describes her wishes !!

20. All I know is my ass ain’t full of sh*t when I fu*k and I ain’t encountered any sh*t up any asshol*s I’ve fuc*ed either. It’s called HYGIENE, Ms. Elliot!

Any med student will tell you a clean ass is as clean as a clean mouth!

21. Elizabeth Montague-Cholmondley 20 Feb 2010, 2:50pm

Eddy, my galfriend doesn’t mind getting her tongue up my “wee-wee hole” as you put it, even when there’s a bit of blood around!

I am not amused!

Naughty gay man, speaking so of ladies’ wee-wee holes in such a manner!

:-)

22. Ladies wee holes were designed for men’s thingies, in any case…

23. That’s kinda akin to me saying women collect their periods in jars and stir them into bolognese sauce. Not only does it have nothing to do with me, it’s patently untrue, as millions can attest, and two seconds of research would have proven.

24. The only Excrement in that article was the grossly misinformed words coming from her mouth XD!

Of course she “firmly believed it to be so” if you hate something or somone, and some person comes up and goes “hey I bet you’d love to hear this “fact” about such and such!” naturally your gonna believe it because it conveniently fits your attitude towards the subject.

Its like cars.. if ya hate GM and some dude comes up and goes “did you know after 5 years the engine blows up!” one is likely to believe that simply because its something they already hate and need more justification to hate it more.

25. She outed her own desires in her statement.

Well I’m one str8 dickhead who, since she is a woman, would be willing to give it to her

Until she screams more more harder harder faster faster.

And asks me what the strange whirring noise is. A dildo on the end of my portable, battery powered drill. I wouldnt dirty my toilet by letting her use it, let alone satisfy her desires.

26. Elizabeth Montague-Cholmondley 21 Feb 2010, 2:17pm

Tony, dear, aren’t you queer? If my wee-hole is only meant for men’s “thingies” as you put it, then what do you consider your poo-hole is for?

27. Eww. I think a little bit of sick came up into my mouth just then.

28. Some US politicians amaze me,

Quote:”We’re talking about taking the penis of a man and putting it in the rectum of another man and wriggling it around in excrement. And you have to think, would I want that to be done to me?”

Maybe, just maybe, if it were done to her, she might just stop being such a stuck up selfrighteous, tight assed, pseudo religious fruitcake liar.

I feel better now.

29. Richard GS 21 Feb 2010, 8:36pm

Yuck. What a repulsive woman, in every aspect. I wish she’d been shut down sooner: it’s clear her problem isn’t with same sex marriage but with male homosexuality, and that’s not what is at issue. Once again, I’m surprised though that lesbians get left out of the picture. I also don’t know how someone get to her age without ever hearing that straight couples too have anal intercourse … and that while she doubtlessly has at least an understanding of what an enema (or douche for that matter) is, she is incapable of connecting the dots. For my part, I hope they nail her. Her tactic was inappropriate.

30. Omar Kuddus 21 Feb 2010, 11:31pm

wriggling it around in excrement !!!!!!!
    Please.
    And when hetrosexual couples have anul sex whathppens then.
    As cleanas NewYork snow perhaps????

31. "Theresa May, Tory MP" 22 Feb 2010, 1:32pm

Silly cow Nancy Elliott looks rather like ME!

Probably accounts for the excrement in her head!

32. wee wee holes and poo holes? sounds like a nursey school in here! George….don’t do that! No Sidney, a Cauliflour is not a real flower dear. George, what did I say? Then why are you doing it again?

33. Erroll Clements 22 Feb 2010, 3:14pm

She’s so bloody ugly that even with a paper bag over her head she has probably only ever done missionary position in the dark ! In fact she’s probably still a virgin, saving herself whole for when she is delivered upstairs ?!!

34. Hey everyone, I didn’t think I’d comment to this article, but there’s so much “crap” that’s been injected here, I couldn’t resist to take on your comments.

YOUR COMMENT
    “I had once heard it said, (and I cannot confirm this), that 60% of gay men had regular anal sex, whereas 80% of heterosexuals regularly practiced it.”
    I think this woman should maybe Google “Anal Sex” – I suspect she would find considerably more straight material on the subject than gay.Comment by RobN

MY COMMENT: Hey RobN, I really would like to see where you got that statistic that 80% of hetero’s regularly practiced it. Also, you said that 60% of gay men had regular anal sex”
    Can you please tell me what “other than anal sex” do gay men regularly practice?

YOUR COMMENT: Also on Google”

MY COMMENT:, you can find all types of responses which may or may not apply to the average hetero male, so unless you have specific details, I would say that some hetero guys try anal sex but they still prefer vaginal intercourse, unless they have weird sexual fantasies and I’d not consider them normal heteros.

YOUR COMMENT:“Why are homophobes so much more preoccupied by anal sex than we are?”
    Comment by Riondo

MY COMMENT: Because heteros think vaginal intercourse is the most satisfying way, and anal intercourse seems weird and unnatural.

YOUR COMMENT:
    I heard it was 60% gay and 40% heterosexual in the anal stakes but, putting this aside, it’s a fact that sex shops sell most strap-ons to straight women for the purpose of penetrating their male partners. Comment by Mumbo Jumbo

MY COMMENT: Where did you get the figures for “strap-ons” for using on their male partners? Maybe they’re selling them to lesbians….no?

YOUR COMMENT:
    Any med student will tell you a clean ass is as clean as a clean mouth!

(But I suppose this retarded bit*h wouldn’t be on for coc*s being stuck in gobs either! Though I’d love to stick one in hers!) Comment by Gerald T

MY COMMENT: I certainly wouldn’t trust your medical source for
    any credible advice or treatment.

TAKEN FROM A MEDICAL SOURCE: The anus is full of fecal germs! Many of those germs are infectious. It doesn’t take complete penetration to put your fecal germs onto your penis. Yes, it’s gross, but tiny fecal particles get deposited into penis and bacteria from your feces then takes hold and multiplies in the mouth during fellatio resulting in bacterial infection being passed around if kissing is also done.

ALSO MY COMMENT: Before gay sex, it is common practice to use enemas, laxatives, or colon cleansing before anal sex because waste material, especially that which has remained in the colon for some time, (i.e. impacted faeces, dead cellular tissue, accumulated mucous, parasites, worms, etc.), poses several problems. First this material is quite toxic (poisonous). These poisons can re-enter and circulate in the blood stream making one feel ill, tired or weak or cause serious illness.

Impacted materials impair the colon’s ability to assimilate minerals and bacteria- produced vitamins. A build-up of material on the colon wall can inhibit muscular action causing sluggish bowel movements, constipation, and the result of these disorders.

How can you know when the colon is empty?
    It will probably never be completely empty, as it’s an organ in continuous use. Will one enema completely empty the colon? Almost never. Many of us have a considerable amount of impacted faeces in our colon. This is hardened, rubbery or wallpaper like material.

So unless your comments carry some honesty and qualified information, you are playing a dangerous sex game.

35. hank, are as anti-gay as Nancy Elliot? From your comment, you seem to be supporting her.

36. Hank.

What the hell makes you think that all gay men DO is anal sex.

Personally, I don’t and I know many others who don’t.

I know a lot of heterosexual couples that do and many who don’t.

What bloody business is it of yours….

Keep out of others bedrooms you sad sex obsessed jesus freak.

37. Right on, Darren! Well said! This “Hank” creature clearly has a fear of his ar*se and others’ ars*s equivalent to the fears expressed by State representative Nancy Idiot!

I’ve advocated addressing such humbug as Hank has expressed head-on when it appears, so I shall do so now, with Hank’s nonsense.

Hank, a sizeable proportion of gay men as well as a proportion of lesbians and heterosexual men and women have been sticking coc*s, fingers, and tongues right inside ars*holes since the dawn of humankind and this activity alone has NEVER constituted a widespread health risk.

But, Hank, go into a muddy field and slurp your tongue right into the mud, above which have passed sheep, cattle, rodents, and all forms of bird-life, shove your tongue right into it, wiggle it around a fair bit, and then just possibly you MIGHT pick up something that a healthy human immune system may not be able to cope with.

About thirty years ago a Catholic theologian called Jack Dominian published a book called “Towards a New Sexual Ethic” in which he showed from beginning to end that the ars* must be considered as also having the function of a sexual organ. The book caused a storm. But unfortunately it hasn’t changed the silly puerile way in which many people think of their ars*s – a silly puerile way which is taught them, very often, by their mothers during potty-training.

Time to move on from the potty-training frame of mine, Hank. You’re a big boy now.

38. And well said, DTNorth!

39. Hey Darren…I’m not supporting her, I’m asking a legitimate
    question. Anal intercourse seems weird and not what a man and
    woman would prefer to do — though I realize that it’s done
    by some heteros.

Hey dtnorth….if you’d reread what I wrote, I was asking about
    homosexual acts, because I’ve never seen statistics about
    what you guys do for sexual satisfaction. So all I can do is guess what seems to be your sexual acts.

Also you said, “Keep out of others bedrooms you sad sex obsessed jesus freak”

I don’t care what you guys do in the bedroom, but when you talk
    about how “clean” anal sex is, I disagree and offer what I
    said about it. It’s not “clean” and can be the cause of all
    kinds of disease and illness.

By the way, what’s the original intent of having an anus?

When you people make all kinds of statements (opinions?) you
    should back them up with facts. (sure heteros can do weird and
    unnatural acts — I never implied otherwise. Whenever sex is
    involved, I never discount what a man or woman will/can do)

I’ve not said anything that isn’t factual. I would suppose
    this site is for exchanging information and getting understanding
    about what LGBT people are thinking.

40. “By the way, what’s the original intent of having an anus?”

And whats the other function of the V@gina or P3nis.

To expel poisons and unrequired waste processed by the kidneys….

You really are fixated in anal sex. I’m gay, 44 and I’ve never done it. What IS your problem????

41. Dave North 23 Feb 2010, 8:32pm

# 39 “but when you talk about how “clean” anal sex is”

I don’t remember anyone calling it clean.

I’m pretty sure that other unwashed, unsanitized body parts can be just as repellent both male and female.

Also:

#39 “I would suppose this site is for exchanging information and getting understanding about what LGBT people are thinking.”

No. This is an online version of a newspaper aimed at gay people.

As a gay man, I most certainly do not go out of my way and post
    derogatory or informational comments on heterosexual biased sites.

42. Dave North 23 Feb 2010, 8:35pm

Cause that’s just rude…

43. OK, so now Hank has told us who he really is. A very hung-up straight-and-narrow heterosexual troll, basically. And probably a believer in supernatural beings including gods, spirits, angels, devils, ghosts, imps, sprites, leprechauns, fairies, and elves!

As you’ve been told already, Hank, get to love your ars*hole, baby! (And if you’re American, that’ll be your as*hole!)

Go buy yourself a dildo!

And, by the way, you might be interested to know that a senior educationist friend (female) of mine who happens to be married to a university professor (male) tells me the sex they have always involves her penetrating him at some point because he absolutely loves it . . . and so does she!

I’ve known them for years. No diseases. No illness. And five healthy (wonderfully broadminded) kids!

And that’s not an uncommon story.

Let the scales drop from your eyes, sonny boy!