Elton John and Lady Gaga ‘to play Grammys duet’

1. Oh well, better Elton plays a gig with her than his seriously mis-judged friendship/gigs with homophobe Enimem (or should that be Enema).

2. BrazilBoysBlog 28 Jan 2010, 5:43pm

I love them both, so look forward to it..

3. Brian Burton 28 Jan 2010, 5:51pm

Elton has done some great duets in the past…He and Gaga should sound great too.

4. Jean-Paul Bentham 28 Jan 2010, 7:24pm

This is an historical moment. I hope it does happen; looking forward to seeing these two great contemporary artists working together.

5. Very nice

6. Hang on a minute. Is this the same Grammys where a certain ultra homophobic reggae singer is being nominated for an award while he languishes in jail for supplying drugs? Seems to me these two would make more of a mark in boycotting the bloody thing than singing a duet together. Still, I s’pose all those dollar signs must be a temptation, even if you are already as rich as Croesus.

7. Jean-Paul Bentham 30 Jan 2010, 5:57pm

Such legendary intelligence.

8. Pardon?

9. what a pile of crap. elton trying to dig himself out of the homophobic grave he put himself into with the eminem duet – now to duet with a part time pretend bisexual who knows how the pink pound gets spent on freaky women that take pity on them. at an awards ceremony that is also celebrating a homphobic black man who tells his audience to shoot gay people. and gay people say ‘i cant wait’ – what idiots.

10. Jean-Paul Bentham 31 Jan 2010, 8:26pm

Sorry, I meant monumental ignorance.

11. Yes, I can see you suffer from it, bless. Try a little less Ad Hominem and a little more civility, even if you have no argument to back up your tantrum, people might have a little more patience with you. Ta, ta

12. Jean-Paul Bentham 1 Feb 2010, 9:53pm

Sorry, I meant Monumental Ignorance. Where are my manners?!