Tiger Woods’ mistress ‘set to claim he had gay sex’

1. Mihangel apYrs 7 Jan 2010, 5:32pm

a flock of harpies all trying to extract as much dosh as they can. “You can read all about it in my book/interview/memoir/something else I’ve sold”

If you shag a married celeb one can only assume you’re doing it to whore later

2. Wake me up when it all goes away, somebody.

3. Simon Murphy 7 Jan 2010, 5:46pm

Did Tiger Woods have an affair with Iris Robinson.

They both seem like right little goers!!

4. the.kitty.channel 7 Jan 2010, 6:29pm

So what if he did? If he did while married, that’s on his own conscience. It’s nothing to do with anyone except him and his wife.

This, on the other hand, *is* repulsive: …Her representative told the website: “She is in talks with a number of publishing companies regarding a tell-all book deal.”…

5. Wow, easy Tiger! \(^_^)/ \(^_^)/ \(^_^)/

6. The Grinch 7 Jan 2010, 6:49pm

Well I guess that settles my w*nk material for tonight….

7. Simon Murphy 7 Jan 2010, 6:56pm

And mine ;-)

8. Simon Murphy 7 Jan 2010, 10:13pm

Oi – I did not make that post number 7.

Someone is impersonating me!

9. I thought the same as Simon. Iris Robinson, here’s your chance! The whole lot of them need their heads knocking together to see if a bit of sense falls out.

10. I have to say that I’d never noticed Tiger Woods much before that Vantiy Fair cover of him lifting weights with no top on! Now the possibility that he’s gay! I’m seeing him in whole new light!

11. Brian Burton 8 Jan 2010, 8:49am

12. I just love all of this. Makes me puke all of those ‘Nice’ Americans who thought what a lovely boy Tiger is! Get rid of those stupid Republicans and Democrats that are ‘SO NICE’ Long live the real American revolution. Thomas Jefferson would be right in there today with every true Liberal and Progressive that he could find!

13. I guess the day we just turn and say “so what” is the day we’ll truely know that being gay is finally acceptable by the media.

14. douglas in canada 8 Jan 2010, 3:17pm

It’s just a shame that this society judges his golfing ability according to what he does off the golfcourse. He’s proven he can swing a club on the course. Who cares what he swings or how or with whom in private! America needs to get a life!

15. Tiger really has been busy
    But how many slept with him for his money? ;)

16. Who would want to sleep with him?? Ugggllyyy.

17. I see Pinknews didn;t publish my comment. Don’t blame you I suppose but I thought the internet was immune from such things

18. This has been sooooooooooooo overblown, I’m sick of it…!!!! A hooker will do anything for $$$$$$$….!!!!

19. Hey Brian, you said,” Millions of men who marry woman want sex with another man even if it’s just once in their life I don’t know why or the the ins ‘n outs of it (pardon the expression!) but I have been around long enough to know what I’m talking about!”

Wow…what a statement. Please tell me how you came to get that
    unbelievable statistic?

20. alesssandro 8 Jan 2010, 10:18pm

No 19. – Hank – it’s simple. It’s the theory of wishful thinking. And we only do things by the millions! It sounds better and people are more inclinded to believe whent he numbers extreme.

21. Pointless trash-talk story.

Stop cluttering our book stores with your bathroom talk gossip and rumors, your making it hard to find all the books that are not based on just trying to get you “last shot” in on someone… with a gay punch line of all things.

Im not defending Woods but honestly that’s all I can see this article as, the book might as well be just page after page going “hes a doodie head” “his car wasn’t big enough” “his socks didn’t match one time” just cut out the fancy filler talk and tell us the real reason why you wanna make a book about a bitter’d breakup.

22. Not defending Woods but this seems out of proportion now. The funny side though is that a lot of people who are judging him have definitely had affairs either outside marriage or with someone who is not legally their wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/partner.

To Hank, its not too difficult to know that men want to experience gay sex once. If you log on to any gay dating website, you wont need any statistician to tell you. Brian was very right.