Anti-gay MP Iris Robinson’s lover believed to have been under 21

1. Mihangel apYrs 7 Jan 2010, 7:55pm

imagine the outcry if a much older gay man had had a relationship with a guy under 21!

“Grooming”, “paedo” etc etc

2. The story that never stops giving! amazing! How the mighty falls n all!

3. Bishop Ioan 7 Jan 2010, 8:03pm

I must admit this has more twists and turns than that famous street in San Francisco.

4. But no doubt her God will again forgive her

5. Bishop Ioan 7 Jan 2010, 8:06pm

Lombard St.! Anyhow for ins and outs and twists, the whole story with Iris Robinson can compete with Lombard St. any day!

6. …maybe there is a God after all…a very just God with a wicked sense of humour!…Happy New Year, Iris!!…..

7. The Gay Girls Guide 7 Jan 2010, 8:33pm

Stay tuned folks…there’s a ton more to come. The man and his business are being named on BBC Northern Ireland’s programme Spotlight tonight at 10.35pm, with the Sunday papers here expected to reveal even more sordid details.

From the what I am hearing on the media grapevine here in Belfast ‘you aint heard nothing yet!’

8. Oh this story just gets better & better doesn’t it! You just couldn’t make up this story of the hypocrite. I always thought Anita Bryant was one of the biggest, but Iris is making a strong case for the number 1 spot of hypocrite of the century.

9. The story just gets better and better!!!!

10. Oh thats what George said!! so excited i didn’t read what anyone had written.

11. Maybe we should remind her what her beloved bible says about this:

“And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.”
    Deuteronomy 22:23

12. Dave North 7 Jan 2010, 8:52pm

I would normally not wish ill will on anyone, even after hateful comments, but Oh, Glory be, I am enjoying this downfall.

It gets better by the minute.

Why bother watching Dynasty on Sky, when we have Dysentery in NI.

And I thought the UK expenses scandal was bad.

This idiot combines it with adultery and hypocrisy of the highest order.

And before any “compassioniate” tripe in her defence comes forward , where was her compassion when condemning gays as more disgusting than paedophiles.

This woman is a stealer of tax payers money, an adulterer, and a self serving liar.

May she rot in her own hell.

13. She could of course have been in a genuinely awful state, but it’s now at least crossing my mind to wonder what this ‘depression and suicide attempt’ consisted of, and to what extent they are being used strategically – to make anyone who enquires too deeply a bit of an arse. I spose we’ll find out shortly! Well done Gay Girls guide for being the Pink’s Irish stringer ;-)

14. BrazilBoysBlog 7 Jan 2010, 9:06pm

So, NOW it comes out! Not only was she sprouting hate speach towards the gay community, stealing thousands from the taxpayer in bogus expences, preaching her ‘holier than thou’ cr-p from her lofty pulpit, saying that the ‘sanctity of marriage’ should be protected from us ‘sinful’ gays, she was also getting a bit on the side from a young stud!
    She’s over 60 and was having sexual relations with a man ‘aged under 21′… Fine, all power to her elbow, if that’s what she wanted to do, and the young man wanted the same, I have no problems with that. What I DO have a problems with is her preaching to others that their life ‘choices’ were sinful whilst at the same time she was doing worse (according to her own ‘good book’) I have no doubt that if she had been commenting on a 60+ year old MAN having sexual relations with a ‘man under 21′, she would have been shouting ‘filthy gays and pederasts’ from her pulpit.

Please guys, lets not have any more sympathy for her very convenient ‘mental illness’.. This is no more than a smokescreen to cover her ‘sins’ and try and win sympathy from the public…also a damage limitation excercise for her husband of course! (I DO hope it comes out that he KNEW about this and liked to watch!) :-)

Seriously, let’s reserve our tea and sympathy for someone who DESREVES it? Let this woman burn in the ‘hell’ of her own making!

15. I completely agree with BrazilBoysBlog – apart from the bit about her husband watching! I’ve just eaten and that made me feel nauseous! :D

16. FREEDERRYDOM 7 Jan 2010, 9:12pm

arse robinson, thanks for the laugh

17. Mumbo Jumbo 7 Jan 2010, 9:19pm

The Gay Girls Guide:

This is too good to be true. No, on second thoughts, it is good because it is true.

So good I’m seriously considering catching a ‘plane over to Belfast to join you all at The Kremlin this Saturday night.

It’ll be some party. I wonder if the DJ will play “Mrs Robinson” for a mass singalong. I want to be in that number……

18. theotherone 7 Jan 2010, 9:44pm

she gave him money? My god – she hates Queers but condones prostitution!

Oh the joy.

19. Simon Murphy 7 Jan 2010, 10:11pm

Oh my god. This is the story that just keeps on giving (granted it doesn’t give as much as Iris did but I’m not complaining).

So the lover will be named – the poor guy – imagine being linked to THAT!

20. The Grinch 7 Jan 2010, 10:12pm

Iris where have you been all my life!? We both love young peen, are happy to pay for it, and are touched by the crazies. Please get in touch, we’ll hang out at the local college and play “let me help you with a financial venture” to any hot piece with his jeans hanging below his crack. Love ya sweetie, call me pet…

21. Simon Murphy 7 Jan 2010, 10:40pm

He will be named at 10.35pm on BBC Spotlight tonight. I imagine the money she was ‘raising’ for his business venture was in fact being paid for by taxpayers in the form of expenses, thereby making it legitimate to name him.

Apparently his name is Kirk and he looks YOUNG!!!!

That poor kid!

22. …surely, the woman who put the ‘Fun’ in Fundamentalism…thank God for the Evangenitals…where would we be without ‘em?…

23. Patrick James 7 Jan 2010, 10:45pm

I grew up in Northern Ireland and I remember very well Peter Robinson as a politician of that time.

Now I see what his wife, Iris, has in common with him: astonishing duplicity and hypocrisy.

I have no problem with a relationship between a 60 year old and an “under 21″, as long as it is an “over 16″, which surely it must be. I do sympathise with Iris on her depression.

How can anyone sit, as she has done, and condemn others for essentially non-normative behaviour is beyond me.

24. Simon Murphy 7 Jan 2010, 10:58pm

The lover of DUP MP Iris Robinson was aged 19 at the time of their affair, the BBC can reveal

Kirk McCambley is now 21. He is the proprietor of the Lock Keepers Inn, a cafe on the banks of the river Lagan in south Belfast.

Details of the affair were revealed in an interview with her husband Peter, Northern Ireland’s first minister.

Mrs Robinson said she had encouraged friends to invest in Mr McCambley’s business.

Further revelations about Mrs Robinson will appear in a BBC Northern Ireland programme shortly.

25. Simon Murphy 7 Jan 2010, 11:01pm

19!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Simon Murphy 7 Jan 2010, 11:12pm

Here’s the website to his cafe:

Click on the link to the Lock Keepers Inn Gallery on the upper right had side of the page.

Kirk is the guy on the left in image number 2

27. Maybe, hopfully, after all these revelations Iris will learn to shut her bigoted big gob once & for all.

28. BrazilBoysBlog 7 Jan 2010, 11:26pm

…and how totally MEAN of her! She gets this young lad in bed, on the pretext of ‘helping his business’, then is too fuc-ing TIGHT and mean to even give him some of the thousands she has swindled from the taxpayer! She ‘tries to get her friends to help him out by investing in his business… She’s not only a lying cheating fraud, she’s also CHEAP!

29. BrazilBoysBlog 7 Jan 2010, 11:33pm

By the way… CONGRATULATIONS The Gay Girls Guide on breaking this story and bringing us the updates so quickly. I have added your blog to my blogroll :-)

30. I really would, at this stage, ask all those who have posted on previous Iris Robinson threads asking us to have compassion and sympathy for this woman to reconsider and ask themselves some hard questions about why they identify with this loathesome, dishonest creature.

How odd that council money, from the council she sits on, should apparently be provied to set her child lover up in business. After all, she and her husband only pull down £570,000 in public money between them. So we are paying for her child sex toy, giving her bit of trade a help along in life. Of course, I’m sure every 19 year old in Ulster gets this sort of help. As long as he’s prepared to ride some hypocritical old bag to Orgasm Town and back.

31. Simon Murphy 7 Jan 2010, 11:39pm

Ulster says HO!!!!!!!!

32. Simon Murphy 7 Jan 2010, 11:51pm

Remember that song from the 80′s – ’19′ by Paul Hardcastle.

The next time Iris appears in public I am sure someone will start singing ‘In World War 2, the average age of the combat soldier was 26… in Iris Robinson he was 19′

The Kirk McCambley Appreciation Society on Facebook is hilarious.

33. You just know this story will end up with her toy boy selling pics of her in some kinky PVC fetish gear and a ball gag and Mrs Robinson with a nappy and dumby.

34. Jean-Paul Bentham 8 Jan 2010, 5:05am

I was among those who sympathized with her because I believed she suffered from depression.

Now, I believe people like her don’t have the kind of conscience to have a depression.

I imagine her at her mirror trying to figure out what shade nail polish to use today. Ho-hum. And her hubby is the PM! Priceless.

35. Carl Rowlands 8 Jan 2010, 6:08pm

We should have a whip round to buy her a big glass house!

36. Check out this video clip about the hypocrit bitch on youtube: http://tinyurl.com/irisrobinson