Filmstar Tom Cruise sued by alleged gay lover

1. Simon, I presume you mean that kiss in an airport? Wasn’t that his cousin or something?

2. Simon Murphy 22 Dec 2009, 1:25pm

Oh Travolta released some stupid statement about the kiss denying it had any gay undertones. Perhaps but my heterosexual male relatives or friends simply don’t lip-kiss each other.

The picture is here: http://www.popsugar.com/26542

As for Cruise. Well he’s notorious for suing anyone who even implies he is gay. Pinknews did an article a few months ago about Cruise’s co-star in Risky Business from 1985 where Pinchot said that Cruise was continually homophobic but in the most bizarre manner.

3. Simon, just because you don’t kiss on the lips doesn’t means others don’t either. My brother kisses my dad on the lips and he is very hetty. My dad quite often kisses male family members on the lips. All very hetty. No undertones of otherwise. Haven’t ever seen them do it male friends that’s a shack of the hand.

4. oh dear, hand shakes. Should add, it’s more naturel to kiss family members on the lips than friends.

5. the.kitty.channel 22 Dec 2009, 1:54pm

Tom who? Is he a Scientophonist? The one that was in South Park? That one?

6. Simon Murphy 22 Dec 2009, 2:21pm

“Should add, it’s more naturel to kiss family members on the lips than friends. ”

Indeed – but that guy is not Travolta’s relative. And considering his male ex-lover did a kiss and tell to the National Enquirer about his relationship with John Travolta; I think it is safe enough to assume that John Travolta and him were rubbing uglies!

7. Robert, ex pat Brit 22 Dec 2009, 2:43pm

So France and Germany regard Scientiology as a cult. Pity we don’t classify all religious denominations with the same label, the majority of them deserve it with the exception of the United Church of Christ and the Quakers the only two that support full equality including marriage for same-sex couples.

8. I don’t know of one gay person who would want a freak like Tom Cruse to be gay.

We have standards you know!

9. Erroll Clements 22 Dec 2009, 3:44pm

Who Cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Simon Murphy 22 Dec 2009, 4:25pm

No 10: “Who Cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”

Tom Cruise cares.

He cares enough to sue anyone who even implies he is gay.

11. Tom Cruise is a silly man who has fallen into the hands of the Dark Side (to quote hollywood) and is to be ignored

12. Brian Burton 22 Dec 2009, 6:41pm

Tom Cruise the miget! I wonder If It Is because he Joined that very weard Scientology sect which helped him to be even more weard!

13. Will ice-queen Kidman ever ever tell, or let something slip, I wonder?

What was that film they did together just before they broke up, with the director who did 2001 Space Oddysey, wasn’t it? Anyway, the two of them had a sex scene in it, and the word that went out from the film-crew was that there seemed to be no familiarity between Kidman and Cruise, that Cruise didn’t really impress as being “at home” with it . . . when one would presume the two of them must have “done it” together at least a thousand times! LOL.

Oh, it’ll all ooze out one day, though possibly long after we’re all dead!

14. Tom’s bizarre behavior – mostly from the fact that he is a Scientologist turned me off to him years ago — Now I go out of my way to avoid his movies and quite frankly hope he is not Gay …

We don’t want him!

15. The man is a “Scientologist”

. . . lets hope he gets a “Gay cure” . . . Pronto
    . . . lets hope his boyfriend . . . gets a lesson in taste
    . . . lets hope this was a nightmare . . . on Elm Street

16. Jean-Paul Bentham 22 Dec 2009, 10:37pm

Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z….did santa come yet?

17. Tom Tom navigator 22 Dec 2009, 10:44pm

There’s always somebody who wants to tell the world your business.

Secrets are just that secrets.
    A good person is the one who keeps your secrets secret.

Tom Cruise does he play in any good films?

Liberace sued The Daily Mirror for libel, testifying in a London court that he was not a homosexual, and had never taken part in homosexual acts he won the suit.

Tom Cruise “In 1998, he sued The Daily Express after they alledged that the marriage was a sham designed to cover up his homosexuality”.

How ironic.

As much as I dislike tell-tale for some sick reason I enjoy reading it.
    Sorry Tom.

1. In his claim against the Daily Express it focused on the fact that his marriage was a sham, not that he was a homosexual.

18. You people are going to upset our evil alien overlord!

19. Eddy: “What was that film they did together just before they broke up, with the director who did 2001 Space Oddysey, wasn’t it?”

That’s a bit like saying “You know that bloke wot wrote Romeo and Julian? Amlet, McBeth and all that?”

I guess you don’t watch much film. The man was probably one of the greatest film directors of the 20th Century.

His name was Stanley Kubrick.

20. Someone suing Cruise rather than the other way round is novel.

21. When you die, you get to ask three questions.

“Is Tom Cruise gay?” won’t be one of mine, but if it’s one of yours, please do look me up when you’ve got the answer.

Thanks.

22. GingerlyColors 29 Nov 2011, 6:55am

Definition of Cruise: To seek gay men in public places. Also something to do with ships.

23. He is so screwed up I actually hope he is straight, as do others.

24. Christopher 30 Jun 2012, 12:00pm

All I know is, Nicole Kidman has been working constantly, in movies which largely flop and disappear. Someone keeps giving these roles to her for SOME reason…

25. Perhaps he is gay or bisexual. Who really cares? We don’t. Only straight people or closeted people care if someone is gay or not. To me it’s the norm. Why would I care if Tom Cruise was gay or had had a sexual experience with another man. I couldn’t give a flying fig. Enjoy your life. Do what you want. Don’t hurt another person and treat every good person as an equal. It’s not rocket science is it. The fact that Cruise has so vehemently denied and fought this, rather than just say he’s ‘never been with a guy, but being gay is absolutely fine’ just makes me think it’s true. But the guy trying to out him, has absolutely no business outing someone who doesn’t want to be outed. I’ve lost count of how many people have come out in secret to me and it stays a secret. If they decide to come out publicly that’s their choice, not mine.