Three-year-old child ‘involved in homophobic attacks’

1. What is a 3 or 4 year old doing wandering around the streets? Where are his parents, or don’t they care?

2. Jean-Paul Bentham 3 Nov 2009, 1:49pm

Legalize pepper spray.

3. Bring back the cane!

4. Bishop Ioan 3 Nov 2009, 2:16pm

Mike, I’m with both you and Jean-Paul. This is reprehensible! The child needs to be taken away from his handlers (I really don’t want to call those who are getting this child involved in a cycle of hatred “parents”) as soon as possible.

5. I agree, the child needs to be taken in to care, the fact that he is wandering the streets sounds like a classic case of child neglect.

No one should have to suffer abuse from out of control, probably neglected feral children.

6. This is starting to get embarrassing. Learn how to fight back, instead of playing the victim. I’m gay and if someone harrasses me, I’ll use my fists to defend myself.

7. Yes, but if you hit the three year old, you’ll be the one in court. I’m not sure a gay adult hitting a 13 year old would play well when a lawyer has twisted it, either. It’s a rock and a hard place.

8. Even more evidence why positive attitudes towards gays should start at Primary School. I suffered years of verbal abuse on a council estate but fortunately no physical violence. It was more the nuisance and noise from out of control kids kicking my bin door and booting a football against the wall etc. Parents seemed either unable or unwilling to do anything about it. The Tories (section 28) and others have a lot to answer for.

9. Vo Dong Cung 3 Nov 2009, 6:05pm

The ship goes wrong way by the steer. Children always need and do love and care, but the preachers wash all good thought from their brain.

10. Philip Davidson 3 Nov 2009, 6:06pm

“This is starting to get embarrassing. Learn how to fight back, instead of playing the victim. I’m gay and if someone harrasses me, I’ll use my fists to defend myself.”

Because you are gay you have to be extra careful. Gay and pervert and crazy are the same thing to them. We can easily become crazy unnatural lunatics.

When I started fighting them they made up allegations against me they said I attack them and they got a woman and a teenager to pretend that I attack them.

The police arrested me and opposed bail I was sent to Pentonville prison on remand waiting for trial.

My solicitor appealed at Snaresbrook Crown Court. The people who alleged I attack them was suddenly unavailable. There were no real allegations against me. There were only two names “Sean Dray and Shannon Miller”

They didn’t know what I look like they didn’t know where I come from or any think about me.
    They made a mistake.

The CPS Crown Prosecution Service have offered me compensation reference: 01KO0481108/SM.

For what they’ve done to David I would love to take revenge
    I find every day a struggle not to..

At the moment after all this it seems I’m winning.

When you are gay you are in their minds a crazy pervert.

You and I know we are not crazy perverts but unfortunately they don’t know this or care to….

11. the menstruator 3 Nov 2009, 7:33pm

Oh I hope they bring that male child to justice. Do they make tiny nooses? Funny how the parents are never to blame for children under the age of 18 at all. Damn breeders.

12. Slightly off-topic – but worth a read:
    “Is gay bashing on the rise?”

13. Jean-Paul Bentham 4 Nov 2009, 3:23am

Legalize pepper spray now.

14. Mihangel apYrs 4 Nov 2009, 9:05am

Jean-Paul

I’d prefer to use a tazer.

15. Jean-Paul Bentham 5 Nov 2009, 12:13am

Mihangel ap Yrs:

Father knows best!

16. slightly off topic, RobN? surely its on the button. Nice of the neat, tidy BBC news site to notice the problem. At least one of the comments on there, unless its been removed, though, blames gays for making their own problems by being so obvious by having gay bars, and gay villages, and loud, proud gay pride festivals. Nice. Gays are ok as long as they shut up and hide. I don’t think so.

17. Rose: Yes. I go with that. It’s like str8′s complain because there is some publicly funded Gay Health Centre or somesuch.

“Sorry love, but *I* helped pay for that school you send your obese little sprogs to. I’m a faggot, we don’t do kids. So why am *I* paying for f_cking post-natal care centres?

18. Crackychan 10 Feb 2010, 5:01pm

The boy was acquitted, so how about a follow-up? I’d hate to think that wouldn’t fit with your agenda.