Sacked Miss California: ‘God made me criticise gay marriage’

1. I thought Jordon was bad, but some people will clutch at any straw for self-publicity.

2. i find it amazing that poeople who believe in an all powerful, vengeful god who makes people he doesnt like be tortured forever are so fast to speak for him…

unless shes actually an atheist and looking for an excuse for being a c**t

3. If she heard a big booming voice from the sky then she is mad. If not then she’s a liar.

4. Brian Burton 21 Sep 2009, 3:10pm

Wait, wait boys and girls! Is’nt Carrie Prejean more to be pitied than blamed?

5. god makes me sleep with men

Lee

6. Har Davids 21 Sep 2009, 3:57pm

God made me a twat!

7. “I always wanted to leave a legacy of courage and boldness and to show that to young people.”

Yeah – and intolerance, bigotry and ignorance too…

8. all those do-gooders that believe as this woman does>> this is what i think should happen until the bigotry stops> marriage vows are `until death do us part`>> so…. after you have been married once you can not receive benefits afforded by marriage, if you are already on your 2nd, 3rd…ect marriage those rights should be revoked!

9. Shifting responsibility onto a Being who can’t easily be called to account is a temptation hard to resist, which partly explains the continuing popularity of religion. The trouble is that the game is usually given away if someone else claims to have said or done something under divine compulsion but which the other religious folk happen to disapprove of – they assert that God cannot possibly have been its source. Which is why the Devil is at least as useful as God is in this view of the world, if not more so.

10. slapCarriePrejean 21 Sep 2009, 4:52pm

God made me call her a cun’t

11. she is no atheist
    she’s another christian wacko!

12. Bud Burgoon-Clark 21 Sep 2009, 5:15pm

She is from San Diego. I live in San Diego. She attended a small, BARELY-accredited “Bible College” diploma mill. She has the intellectual voltage of a fire-fly. If “god” didn’t intend her to have big breasts, then she shouldn’t have accepted “breast augmentation” from her sponsors. Konservative Kristianist Kultists (KKK) are making a growth industry out of “persecution of kristianists.”

Number of gay people killed by kristianists, untra-Orthodox Jews, and militant Islamists – in the MILLIONS, over the last 5,000 years.

Number of non-gay people killed by gay people – none? a dozen? a hundred at most?

PUBLIC FLOGGING seems to ME to be an appropriate punishment for homophobia .

13. Benji Starr 21 Sep 2009, 5:25pm

G-d made me laugh when I read this. It was the response he chose for me at that moment.

14. Robert, ex-pat Brit 21 Sep 2009, 5:33pm

Bud, right on. She’s just another right wing religious wacko. So god tells her what to do? I see….and I wonder if he told her to enter a beauty pageant, flaunting her flesh in public, hardly what the book promotes. There’s only one word for it, HYPOCRISY, most religious cultists are after all.

15. dave whack 21 Sep 2009, 6:11pm

Gee isnt she PLASTIC, INSINCERE, AND DULL. saw the video and repulsed. thank you God for making me Gay and giving me balls to fight homophobia.

Thought of the Day.
    Dont you think homphobes are anal!

16. Sister Mary Clarence 21 Sep 2009, 6:23pm

I take it God also made her pardge around a stage near naked looking like a painted whore with her knickers riding up the crack of her arse then.

He does indeed move in mysterious ways

17. Sister Mary Clarence 21 Sep 2009, 6:23pm

‘parade’ even!!

18. “I always wanted to leave a legacy of courage and boldness and to show that to young people.”

And given you almost debilitating lack of intelligence, how would you show them, sweetie, through glove puppets?

Oh, bless your cotton little socks, if I were you dear, I’d be rather pissed of at god given he gave you half a brain, and then uses you like a cheap ventriloquist dummy to make you look like a complete retard in public.

19. I wonder if it was the same god that made her get her baps out for money.

20. God is incredibly busy and I doubt would want to speak to a beauty pagent entrant

21. God told me to spread the love among my LGBT friends.

22. Kind of reminds me of those ‘Nesquik’ commercials in the UK where the kid drinks all the milkshake in the fridge then when his mum asks where it all went he blames it on the imaginary cartoon bunny only he can see.
    Of course he did have the excuse of being six years old.

23. Ooooo them earrings..!

Make lovely ‘hickory-dickory-dock’ rings, they would.
    Phwoooaarrr…!

Another one with a private line to the Almighty..?
    Earwig! Oh! Again!

Why can’t these tits see how pompously stupid they are.
    Wonder who her phone-service provider is..?
    o2?
    Orange?
    Vodafone…?
    Oh no; she’s from the other side of the Pond.

She can stop there.

K

24. …with her religious fundamentalist mates.
    K

25. Vo Dong Cung 21 Sep 2009, 10:31pm

Her words not in hanhd of God but in hand of shame and hate. As a christian’s sin when she puts her God down to bottom

26. Jean-Paul Bentham 22 Sep 2009, 1:02am

O-oh, she is such a liar.

If she were half as honest as Geraldine (anybody remember the Ed Sullivan Show?) she would simply spit out the truth and say in no uncertain terms:

The Devil made me do it!

27. you’re a bigot. stop making excuses for yourself.
    also a deranged lunatic. lock her up i say.

28. Is nobody else just reeeeeeally tired of hearing anything she has to say about anything ever?

29. God made be a bitch and a homophobe!!!!!

30. Bimbo!
    The voice in her head was the voice of her bigotted parents or her bible-teacher…a voice she has never questioned. It certainly was not God’s voice or even her own conscience. I don’t believe she has ever thought for herself or questioned the values and platitudes she was taught to parrot as a child.

God told her to say it? What a cop out!

31. theotherone 22 Sep 2009, 10:29pm

god made me drink coffee.

32. Sigh. You know what I miss on this thread…. Alesha.

Doesn’t (s)he normally jump in on these stories with an unhinged tribute about how that paragon of intelligentsia, Ms. Prejean, is a hero?

Come on, Alesha, I’m having a dull day at work, how’s about giving us all a giggle?

33. Oh God(!) A bimbo with religion! W said God made him attack Iraq didnt he? All these people, hearing voices like Joan of Arc? And look wot happened to her!

34. I have always blamed the KKK and the Christian Taliban. Someone should rape this woman – then she will stop being such a stuck-up spoiled little bitch faced whore!!!!

How about we totally put a legal ban marriages for;

* Straight people who are just stupid
    * Religious people
    * Bogans and racist people
    * Right-wing loons or bigots

I have a law in my book that says:

Groups That Are Banned From Marriages Act 2009

Section 1: “any person who is racist, right-wing, religious, a bogan or just stupid straight people you are hereby banned from all marriages”

Section 2: “arranging, ading, abetting, encouraging or performing marriages for these groups listed in above section 1 shall be punished with a minimum of a very long life sentence of imprisonment”.

* Passed Stevens House: 23 August 2009
    * Signed: 1 September 2009
    * Effective: Once Signed (1 September 2009)

35. theotherone 23 Sep 2009, 2:11pm

rape jokes aren’t funny steven.

36. Hitler: “..and God made me kill 6 million jews”
    If you are going to express such an opinion, don’t try to hide behind God and don’t use it to encourage more bigotry and especially don’t claim it as truth. If you think marriage should be between a man and a women, then fine, marry a man but don’t try to stop our beliefs (it seems ok to stop beliefs in this country) that we should be allowed to marry, you don’t see us trying to saying that God told us that marriage should be only between two people of the same sex.