Gay celebrity couple to appear on The Newlywed Game

1. sherrie plummer 17 Sep 2009, 10:38pm

2. Mihangel apYrs 18 Sep 2009, 7:36am

dear Sherrie

please FOADIAF there’s a good girl. The god youi fellate in your dreams doesn’t exist,and the rest of your opinion is worth as much as the dirt under your fingernails.

PS I remember the scene in ST where Takei had his shirt off: nice body

3. It’s about time! Carnie, you rock!!It’s funny though……just yesterday I was thinking how cool it would be if they got around to a Newlywed Game for married gay couples and I swear, I had no previous knowledge of this news! Anyway, I wonder what other celebrity couples have been slated to appear?

4. Bishop Ioan 18 Sep 2009, 4:03pm

Go George and Brad! You guys rock!

Sherri, just go take a long walk off a short pier. LGBTQ people are well aware of the opinions (and they are just that)of you and your fellow haters. No one here cares what you think. Move along. There’s a good lass.

5. Brian Burton 18 Sep 2009, 4:56pm

Well would you look at that?…my dear Mr. Sulu from dear old ‘Star Trek. Even though I watched avidly every week Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock, I never fancied any of them sexually. But I used to ador Avon in ‘Blakes Seven.’

6. sherrie plummer, not real name, probably a self hating gay. But if a real hetero woman, then find life, hanging around on gay sites is weird and creepy.

So anyway back to the topic. This is pretty cool, but I have one problem with it. They have been together for 22 years, that doesn’t seem fair.

7. @sherrie plummer

“I THINK ITS TOTALLY DISGUSTING HOW SOCIETY HAS ACCEPTED SOMETHING SO EVIL AND DEMONIC AS BEING THE NORM. GOD HELP OUR NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Get use to it . . . or go and live on Mars

8. Brian Burton 19 Sep 2009, 7:43am

Ms. Plummer,
    The only way to get over the inevertable is never approve or disapprove of anything in life. We are not sent into the world to air our moral prejudices and no one can reform a man or woman’s natural instincts. We live in an age of TV, where unnecessary things are our only necessities.

9. Jean-Paul Bentham 20 Sep 2009, 12:44am

sherrie plummer:

What exactly makes you say that’s it’s evil and demonic?

And how do you know that God is not helping our nation in this way?