Clinic nurse claims he was Michael Jackson’s gay lover

1. I also had an affair with Michael :)

2. Mihangel apYrs 21 Aug 2009, 2:37pm

see bandwagon

jump on

QED

3. Brian Burton 21 Aug 2009, 4:02pm

Another sicky out to make a buck if he can!

4. Michael Jackson, troubled in life, and then troubled by vultures after death.

5. OMG!!! Please let it not be true would this person take a lie detector test at the local FBI office?? I wonder….geez Im gutted& confused but whatever if thats what he was into leading quadruple lives only his soul and close allies and so called close friends would truly know WHO AM I TO JUDGE but I hope I can cross paths with Elizabeth,Mr Culkin,Corey, and That so called inner circle that includes the English dude that could be the latest father to Michaels daughter the ex “wives” lisa and Debbie deepak and son plus Uri OMG! and a guy David Gest that was married to liza proclaims to be a friend one day to get the story straight from the horses mouth Nah! no-one would get the true genuine account of what really went on unless right there when the “incidents”occured feed on innuendo and allegations just a travesty……………………..

6. Michael Jackson 22 Aug 2009, 9:17am

I am Michael Jackson (coming to you from beyond the grave)- I died with no money, property or assets – you’re all welcome to nothing, in abundance. Ugh !

7. Jason Pfeiffer 23 Aug 2009, 12:59am

Michael, do you remember me? I bumped into you in a shop once, I’m now raping your memory for what it’s worth (which happens to be quite a lot). No hard feelings?

8. Suttonsucker 24 Aug 2009, 12:18am