Stephen Fry alights Twitter with photograph of his “big cock”

1. silly season is well on!

2. Small things please small minds! ;)

3. Brian Burton 11 Aug 2009, 7:56pm

Zefrog, Abi1975,
    Kill-joys Both of you. Go stand in the corner and suck each others….Thumbs!

4. Re: spelling in the story –

(#45) Trouble at School
    “Hyman, you had better come over here right away. There has been some trouble with your son.”
    “Vy, vot’s heppened?”
    “I can’t discuss it over the phone, you had better come.”
    So Hyman arrives at the school.
    “I’m very sorry to tell you but we are expelling your son; we can’t tolerate his sort of behaviour here.”
    “But vy, vot’s he done?”
    “Well, to be quite frank, we found him playing with his genitals.”
    “But dat’s not such a terrible ting, some of my best friends are genitals.”

5. er… did that joke lose something in translation? I don’t get it.

6. I dunno about translation, how about actually spelling it right, it’s “genitals”, not “gentiles”. Havent these journos even got so much as a spell checker?

7. Brian Burton 12 Aug 2009, 8:38am

RobN,
    Lighten up sweetie, It is the Silly Season after all…..!

ANON,
    How do you make an egg Laugh?…..Answer…Tell it a YOKE.

Poor RobN, He came from a big family you know. It was so big the mice used to set traps for the kids. Only when the family Mother-in-Law came to stay would the mice throw themselves onto the Traps.
    When Mother-in-Law hung up her Bra, a Camel would try and make Love to it. To find peace, at night, RobN would walk down to the end of the garden and sit down. Looking up he would witness a Star spangled dimond necklace in the sky, Jupiter and mars smiled from the heavens. Then RobN suddenly would think: I’ll have to get a roof put on this Toilet.

8. Can’t your ‘reporter’ spell? Isn’t that a basic requirement? or are you all illeterate amateurs?

9. Pardon me is this news? As much as I admire Stephens work this is just plain silly and boring!

10. and this is news? your site gets worse every day!

11. Brian Burton 12 Aug 2009, 1:51pm

All of You are a lot of Monumental Bores. Some one sees a bit of fun on this thread and you all come-on like cadavers on slabs in the Morgue….Go Piss up your Kilts and play with the Steam!
    That Goes For: Abi1975
    ANoN
    Rose
    RobN
    AMMAC
    Mike
    Matt
    YOU ARE ALL IN THE DOG HOUSE….How d’you make an egg laugh?…Tell it a YOKE! And Up all of yours Too!

12. Shit, Les Dawson is alive and well and pretending to be a retarded old faggot who laughs at his own jokes.

Brian’s obviously slipped off his medication again.

13. Mihangel apYrs 13 Aug 2009, 7:41am

when will this self-publicist shut up. He’s remade himself as an archetypical English Gentleman, with a “comic” turn, and someone who gets everywhere, and is seen everywhere. Something of a professional gay now.

The one time he could have said something meaningful about his sexuality (at Holocaust Memorial Day a couple of years ago) when HM and Blair were present, he spoke only of his religion (Jewish) and left out the bit about gays being dragged to the camps….

14. Brian Burton 13 Aug 2009, 12:43pm

I wonder sometimes if I should’nt write a book on ‘Don’t give a sucker an even break!’ Or ‘Mans Inhumanity to man!’ Or ‘Love my neighbour!’ Who’s my neighbour? Why everyone is my neighbour! Including Mihangel ap Yrs, it’s true you know!

I Love Jewish People, but, I do wish they would’nt discriminate against each other (A House Divided aginst itself cannot stand!) I read reports of Jews discriminating against Jews as long ago as the 1960s. After the Holocaust, they should have not gone back to pre-war days ways of thinking.

15. I think Stephen Fry’s portrait of the Gay TV Chatshow Host in “V” for Vendetta was as powerful performance as I’ve seen. He was almost playing himself set against a society where being Gay got you shot without trial.

16. Jean-Paul a.k.a. Bentham 14 Aug 2009, 5:14pm

I thought it was a funny pun, that’s all.

Also, I enjoy a bit of comic relief, don’t you?!

more, more, more!

17. Big cock? More like massive arsehole.