Queen Latifah fuels lesbian rumours

1. Brian Burton 11 Aug 2009, 5:45pm

And why should Queen Latifah conferm anything? We moan and groan if we feel we are put upon, or pressureised into saying, or doing anything we don’t want to be bothered by?
    Say nothing Your Rappership!

2. Simon Murphy 11 Aug 2009, 5:58pm

Well I don’t see why she shouldn’t confirm it. When the press are openly referring to her ‘personal trainer’ as her ‘secret lesbian lover’ then it’s a bit late to try to hide.

I heard rumours about her sexuality over 10 years ago.

She’s the new Jodie Foster.

3. I wish all celebrities would do a Michel Stripe and keep it to themselves why confirm or deny something that’s nowt to do with the gutter press.

Its time somebody started outing members of the gutter press see how they like it.

4. Brian Burton 11 Aug 2009, 8:01pm

Abi1975,
    My sentiments exactley, Simon is too nosy!

5. Lady Tanya 12 Aug 2009, 6:14am

Why is it so bad to come out, the more people that do come out the better chance
    We have of being accepted, in this shit hole of a planet where people kill some one because they are different, and I do not just mean lesbian gay transsexual, people kill someone for the hell of it.
    Yes, I know that strait people do not say I am strait
    But they do when woman go’s out with a man she is saying that I am strait and the same with a man when he go’s with a woman, so why is it bad to say we are lesbian gay or transsexual
    I hope one day the world will be at peace and it will not matter who you are or who you sleep with.
    And if she is then good luck to her, I must go for a drink in that bar in New York when I am next over there
    Lady Tanya

6. Jean-Paul a.k.a. Bentham 12 Aug 2009, 9:58am

WELCOME HOME QUEEN LATIFAH !!!!!!!!

7. Well Momma Morton convinced me….(!)

8. Brian Burton 12 Aug 2009, 10:06pm

I’ve always wanted to be Clara Bow…Instead I’m the ‘IT GIRL!’ut

9. There was a point when I wanted Queen Latifah to come out and say one way or the other but I’ve really stopped caring any more. If she was going to come out (if she is gay) then she really should have done it by now. I think it’s time to move on from the might bes and focus on those who are out and proud and helping improve acceptance