Jordan ‘ruins’ civil partnership with foul-mouthed rant

1. Somebody should of held a candle too close to the fake plastic bitch!!!!

What are you doing reporting this anti-social talentless wannabe.

2. Monkeychops 11 Aug 2009, 2:27pm

This is NOT news. Pink News seems to like degrading itself with the most tenuous links to a gay issue. Yawn.

3. Yes well always thought she was a nasty piece of work; just proves the point; nuff said, silly daft tart!!

4. Simon Murphy 11 Aug 2009, 2:37pm

Sounds hilarious. I’d love to have been there. Certainly a lot more interesting than the usual yawnsome wedding ceremonies

5. Queer mafia 11 Aug 2009, 2:45pm

I have just phoned Ann Summers saying a bomb has been placed in the cups of one of Jordan’s bras on sale.

The whole of London is about to be evacuated for a bomb of that size.

6. Sounds like the best wedding EVER. You couldn’t book a better comedy act.

7. But maybe they were…

Anyway – she was probably bored out of her box. I’ve gone on many a rants at bored parties…

8. David North 11 Aug 2009, 4:12pm

I just luv it when these so called “CELEBS” topple over their own house of cards.

Once her plastic visage falls off and her T!Ts implode, there’ll be nowt left but a bruised ego.

9. Brian Burton 11 Aug 2009, 5:23pm

Jordan is a drunk and a whore. her own child was asking why Jordan (His unfit mother) was in bed with a strange man!!

Scumbag Monkychops is creeping around again PISS OFF MONKY-BRAIN-Chops.

10. What a stupid stupid woman. Its one thing for her to go off on a drunken rant, but to ruin a couples’ big day like that is unforgivable. If I were the groom at this civil partnership, she’d not be a friend of mine any more after such a thing.

11. Simon Murphy 11 Aug 2009, 8:30pm

Um people.

This is a story lifted from The Sun. I would imagine they have massively exaggerated this ‘scandal’ in order to sell more copies of the ‘Jordan is a filthy whore – let’s have her on the cover every day’ series of stories. I imagine this is mostly made up – probably with Jordan’s collusion.

For someone with no discernible talent she’s become the chavs’ Queen of Hearts.

Oh dear – I think I’m a chav. I love Jordan

12. Simon Murphy 11 Aug 2009, 8:34pm

In Fabulous Magazine in the News of the World next week I reckon Psychic Sally will be meeting Jackiey Budden to speak to Jade from beyond the grave. Jade will offer her advice to Jorda. It’ll be a scorcher.

Meanwhile mother-of-four Kerry Katona is at KFC buying a family size bucket of chicken. For herself. ‘It’s the medication’ she wails.

Classic – I love these thrash celebrites. They would be perfect for a John Waters movie

13. Why is this non-entity famous anyway? She’s a vile, talentless bimbo and has absolutely no class or charisma. The scary thing is a lot of young girls look up to her, I even heard a woman at work saying how wonderful she is and what a good role model she is for her daughter!!! Unbelievable.

14. Simon Murphy 11 Aug 2009, 9:43pm

The cheek. Jordan put the ASS into clASS!

15. Meanwhile poor old Peter is doing his best to come over as a caring sharing dad on all the chat shows and prove that is is going to go brtavely forward by issuing a new album………(!) I can’t believe I am following this story!!!!!!

16. COMMON as muck – with my apologies to much! Who the hell cares what some silly self-centred plastic bimbo does or says. Anyone who sells the story of her disabled son to Hello or OK is just an unfit mother.

17. Oops! I meant to apologise to muck not much!!

18. Simon Murphy 12 Aug 2009, 4:50pm

#16: AndySam: You say: “Anyone who sells the story of her disabled son to Hello or OK is just an unfit mother.”

No more so than someone who sells the story of her non-disabled son. If it is acceptable for celebrities to use their non-disabled children to enhance their public image then there should not be a double standard applied to disabled children.

19. Carl Rowlands 12 Aug 2009, 5:35pm

Whoops – how many self respecting gay men would own up to having Jordan as a friend? Minus hundreds of points. Whatever next – gay men waving to people in Skodas! Come on guys, a little more street cred is required – letting the side down!

20. I was so upset when I heard that Jordan and Peter had split up. They were a perfect couple, and made for each other.

Never have I seen such a pair of talentless, egotistical tossers earn so much money for doing fuck all (badly). She is so vacuously stuck up her own arse she could invite the entire Arsenal football team up there with her, and still have room for the stadium.

The sooner this pair of c*nts drop off the media radar, the better.