Gordon Ramsay calls journalist a ‘lesbian pig’

1. What a twat. Why doesn’t he f–k off, buy some more poppers and cheat on his wife again.
    Also “mate” there isn’t enough botox in the world to make your arse crack filled face smooth

2. Is there an email address to put in a formal complaint to?

3. Har Davids 8 Jun 2009, 2:53pm

He never cooked for me, so I can’t say anything about his profession; but as a human being he seems to be one of the worst. Arrogant prick, I would say.

4. Simon Murphy 8 Jun 2009, 2:55pm

He has a website the same as his name (Pink News will not allow me to paste the link)

Go to the website. Click on ‘Enquiries’. Then select ‘General Enquiries’ and tell him what you think of him.

I asked him if he wished gay people to avoid his restaurants entirely.

5. Lezabella 8 Jun 2009, 3:02pm

Welldone Andrew Q- took the words right out of my mouth!

Ramsay on the other hand, is a horrible git. The weird wrinkles on his face (chin and head) cannot be fixed by botox!

So yeah go on Ramsay, go and shag around on your wife you macho twat!

6. Pumpkin Pie 8 Jun 2009, 3:24pm

Well, let’s see how HE likes a demonstration! ;)
    Ahaha… Sounded funnier in my head. :p

7. Brian Burton 8 Jun 2009, 3:58pm

Gordon Ramsay makes me sick just to look at his ugly mug, so I always avert my eyes when he is in view!

8. Interesting, considering the gossip I heard last weekend re. a rather drunk Mr Ramsay allegedly coming onto a gay male friend of a friend in no uncertain terms, a couple of weeks ago in a London club…

9. Gordon is so ugly! Like Simon Cowell, people only fancy him because he’s influential – saddo’s!

10. Thanks Simon. I found the website and sent my comments. Not sure he’ll ever see them, but if there are enough rogue comments coming through his booking forms he’ll get the message!

And so right about his face. Talking about pot, kettle and black. He’s got the face of an 80 year old!

11. I’ve never understood why his TV shows seem keen to massage his ego by making out that everyone fancies him so much. I actually find his carved-up looking face quite off-putting.

12. So Gordon Ramsay is a foul mouthed bigot. This is news??

13. I was quite a fan of Gordon Ramsay prior to this. I have always enjoyed his programmes and the fact that he encourages healthy, but tasty eating. His programmes have also given me and many others an insight into where our food comes from. I am now feeling very upset by his comments and his attitude towards gay people.
    I have no yet decided if I am going to send a message via his website about this.

14. “Have you seen the anchorwoman he’s referring to? There’s nothing wrong with her she’s lovely!”

Just googled her, Lezabella, and you’re absolutely right. No-one in their right mind could call her ugly. Gordon, on the other hand….

15. Henry Collier 9 Jun 2009, 2:54am

I am not particularly a fan of Ms Grimshaw nor her program. They are often invasive and rude to the extreme. The program is not (IMO) particularly balanced in its reporting. All that said, the personal attacks on Ms Grimshaw are unwarranted. Ramsey has had his 15 minutes of fame by being foul mouthed, rude, and opinionated. Bullying and personal abuse are the stock in trade of those incapable of real criticism. My suggestion is that those of us who find Ramsey not worth the effort, all of us have an off button on the tv.

16. Wow, has this caused a stir here in Oz! Actually to be fair neither of them are angels and so ‘all is fair in love and war’! Not a very attractive waring couple!

17. Can’t see himself in a mirror? What a stupido!!!!

18. Coarse ugly opinionated sod! No woman, lesbian or otherwise, with self-respect would go anywhere near him.

19. I agree with the above. He compensates for his unattractiveness by insulting others. He is an obnoxious character full stop!

20. Alex, Brisbane, Qld, Australia 10 Jun 2009, 12:53am

This has caused quite a stir here in Aus, we’ve just had Channel 7 show him being persued by one of their young gorgeous reporters (in five inch heels I may add), asking him if he’d like to speak to her about this, and he ran into his hotel lobby and stright to a security guard for protection..! It made for quite comical viewing.
    Seriously tho, maybe he put the hard word on TG and she rejected him?

21. Maybe Alex, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Gordon’s anger at her (for no apparent reason) is probably just masking sexual frustration because he fancies her.

P.S Brisbane is beautiful, was there a few months ago; next time I’m there I’ll have a drink with you in the Wickham :)