Hillary Clinton promises to fight for gay rights abroad

1. love that woman! she should have been prez! :)))

2. Tell it to the UN, Mrs. Clinton, while your hubbie’s out playing golf with GWBush.

3. fulllovegirl 3 Jun 2009, 2:49am

Marriage is a good thing. And gay marriage can be accepted is really a turning point for the life of LGBT. Actually, divorce may also happen to straight people. “As to love, we should cherish it and love the one you love. “It is what we all bisexual get after the discussion at the bisexual club of –Seekbi—c o m. Anyway, making the law of marriage and divorce more complete is good thing for us LBGT. Thanks for giving us more right and making things easier for us.
    I think Obama should do sth for us

4. fulllovegirl 3 Jun 2009, 2:51am

I’m a bisexual girl. I feel lonely!!Do you always feel lonely? From now on you will not have this feeling because there is a good place ___seekbi—com___, where I found many LGBT, and then I joined it. WOW, it’s free. I chatted with them and planned to travel in New York. I feel I came back home. ___seekbi—com___ is the world’s first, largest and most effective dating site. Now I can speak out loudly “hi everyone, I’m a bisexual. I love the world.” without any hesitation. Now, feel we are also common people as equal as others.

5. Brian Burton 3 Jun 2009, 6:15am

Oh! come-on JAABEE! Better Hilary is with us than against us?

6. Har Davids 3 Jun 2009, 7:01am

How fighting for Gay Rights in the US, for starters?

7. Robert, ex-pat Brit 3 Jun 2009, 5:54pm

Though I applaud what she’s doing, she needs to address the issue of Gay rights in her own back yard. She doesn’t believe in full equality, just like Obama, but in legal segregation for every gay man and woman. I’d like to see how she’d react if we as a voting bloc brought forth a ballot initiative revoking marriage altogether and replacing it with civil unions for everyone. There would be the biggest backlash in history which would prove beyond all reasonable doubt that marriage and civil unions or partnerships are definitely not equal, never have been, never will be.

8. darkmoonman 3 Jun 2009, 11:32pm

Uh huh. When she was First Lady, she promoted DOMA – Defense of Marriage Act – which was overtly anti-Gay. This is one reason she didn’t get the Gay vote in the primaries in 2008.

9. Obama was for gay marriage in 96 – then changed his mind and is now against it. Hillary is wonderful, she is doing a great job. She should have been prez!:))

10. let her first stop for promotion follow obama to eqypt, then yemen, then Iraq and top off in somalia.