New York moves closer to gay marriage

1. John Whittle. 13 May 2009, 12:08pm

Go ahead then America. You have been warned time and time again by those who have attempted to steer you clear of those things which God calls an abomination. You have violated His word, and in doing so you, as leaders, will bring judgement upon your nation. The big nation who proudly has declared to the world on every one dollar note “IN GOD WE TRUST” You are deceivers, you are liars, you are a disgrace to every nation. A Pastor from within your own country has issued warnings of a catastrophy because you refuse to repent of your evil. Yet you are too proud to listen. This Paster warned you about the impending fate of the twin towers, but you ignored that warning. You see, the difference is, the Pastor listened to God, you simply do not. The same Paster has given another warning, but you are so pig-headed to even consider the outcome should you still not take heed. Please be bold enough to inform the world; which god is it you have put your trust in? The one on the money, or the one in the money. The Alighty Supreme Creator LORD and God of heaven and earth? Or is it some false god which you have become enslaved by? Will you be pleased to remain another ‘puppet on a string’ like the UK? whom we have no confidence in. Allow me to quote a small portion from the God-given message to Pastor David Wilkerson recently:-“There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting—including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath” Unquote. I don’t know much about the mentality of Presidents, Governors and Senates. May I ask you have you all forgot what happened in New Orleans when the God of heaven and earth sent His judgement from heaven to earth in the shape of a hurricane called Katrina? Are you still so stupid, blind and arrogant that you simply fail miserably to put two and two together. You were warned. Obama, wheather he be Mr; or President, is the biggest laugh in the UK because he’s the biggest liar to be exposed since Lucifer. He is one of the biggest deceivers since Satan came on the scene. How long will America be pleased to acknowledge such ungodly people with such ungodly principles? So then, let’s return to the text on the dollar. “IN GOD WE TRUST” If this was true – and it’s a big if – why is it that America fails to activate the word of the God they proclaim to have trust in? For a basic test of this protocol, please now read Romans chapter one verses 18- 19. “The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them” Verse 21 -32 “For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served created things rather than the Creator – who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even the women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done: Unquote for a moment: Does this ring any bells? Warning bells perhaps? I doubt it! Is anyone listening? I doubt it! Have you got this mess-age all twisted and distorted so much that you fail to understand the language of the Omnipotent El Shaddai? We haven’t finished yet, don’t get complacant. Let’s continue from verse 21. Quote:- “They are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Although they know Gods’ righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of them who practice them” Let me go back to the last four words of verse 20 to remind you all. “MEN ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE” Now then, do you still believe that what you’re doing will win the approval of God in who you say you trust? No way. The wrath of God WILL be poured out on America. Please, I beg you, repent of this evil and turn back to the ling word of the living God for instructions on how to lead a nation. If you still refuse because of your arrogance, God will keep His promise. BELIEVE. GOD IS FAITHFUL. The blood of all Americans will be on your head, and upon your concience if you fail to do this. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ONCE AGAIN. TAKE HEED AMERICA. GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED…BELIEVE.

2. Ooooh! I found myself a religious extremist! nice!

John it was so nice of you to put so much craziness and waffling into just 1 post! On behalf of myself i’d like to thank you for giving me a good laugh today!

Now please after such madness you really should go and have a lie down!

3. That first poster really needs to enjoy life more. God and religion can be nice, but please don’t let it take over your life.

4. Couldn’t even be arsed to read the first post. Too long.

5. Amazing how many religious nutters are reading this site. Seems they are a little upset, that after all of these centuries of Christian cruelty and ‘madness’ that some justice is finally happening for the most discriminated against group in history. Sorry to all the Jewish readers, but you even discriminate against us as well.

6. Poor John Whittle is seriously mentally and should be incarcerated in a lunatic asylum.

7. Post 6 should read: Poor John Whittle is seriously mentally ill and should be incarcerated in a lunatic asylum.

8. Mihangel apYrs 13 May 2009, 2:13pm

yea
    nice fundie

now f–k off – why are you lurking our sites anyway, there’s NO-ONE here who will see themselves as youi see them?

nuff said

9. Robert, ex-pat Brit 13 May 2009, 2:28pm

Ladies, Gentlemen…could these nutters be closet cases? Why do they protest too much on a Gay news site? His rant is absolutely hilarious. Maybe he’s having some torrid affair with Hank, the other nutter who can’t stay away from here.

10. Hey John Whittle! I suppose you voted for George W. Bush. I would be more worried about that ‘small room’ in Washington DC, where the Federal accountants are borrowing billions of the Chinese currency to keep your Government and country afloat. I wouldnt be too worried about same-sex marriage in New York if I was you but you need to tell your dingbat Republican politicians to start getting their economic acts together! The economic mess left for President Obama is an American national disgrace.

11. John Whittle. 13 May 2009, 2:51pm

Aha, so the truth hurts. Good! His judgement IS on the way with or without our permission. Who says so? HE DOES. I simply quoted some scriptures to expose the lies and deceit of American Senates and Govenors because America says:- “IN GOD WE TRUST” They have exposed themselves as frauds, just like Obama who told at least 50 lies to get into office. Sadly many gullible people can only learn the hard way because they don’t accept truth. We in the UK often have to put up with the dregs of the trash from the cesspit of world leaders – not just our own – but especially of those in the USA and the EU. It’s not only a biblical or religious issue we’re dealing with, it’s more political. Now please don’t jump to conclusions, but you’ve missed the main point for focus on and nit-picked because I quoted what the bible says about gays and lesbians, then used my comments to presume my attack was based on my personal ‘religious extremist’ thoughts. This has nothing to do what I think, that’s why I quoted with respect from the words of God. It’s tough if those words occupied 22 lines of my free speech. I made it quite clear why I only quoted them and it’s because America leaders have tricked people into believing that they put their trust in God, and THEY DO NOT. Are you with me now? Oh yes, the truth hurts. Byeeeee.

12. Stuart Neyton 13 May 2009, 2:54pm

“Obama, wheather he be Mr; or President, is the biggest laugh in the UK because he’s the biggest liar to be exposed since Lucifer.”

Errm, what?

How is grandpa Phelps these days?

13. oh you’re going so soon John Whittle? lol what a shame!…and now you’re sayin you’re not a religious extremist when the only argument you seem to use is religion! ya freak!

lmao

14. John Whittle, wow, you are special kind of nut aren’t you. I think you should see a therapist.

15. John Whittle. 13 May 2009, 4:56pm

Hi Brenton and Robert. No, I did not vote for Mr Bush. I am English and living in the UK. I wouldn’t even vote for that idiot Tony Blair, he is also a deceiver and liar. Incidentally, I responded to a CNN Politics.com article on ‘Same-sex marriages’ which invited people to comment on – nothing else. When I sent my comment it went directly through to Pink News, I did not send it there myself so it has nothing to do with me personally. I DID NOT CHOOSE FOR IT TO GO TO PINK NEWS. As for foul-mouthed Mihangel apYrs, can I tell I am not lurking your site. You must be crazy to even think it, and if this is the way you talk to people who simply express a view, you clearly show no repect for them to have freedom of speech. It’s called arrogance. How does it feel to be wrong. Shame on you for exposing your attitudes before others on this commentary. At least we all know what a foul mouth you have. Congratulations. I’m amazed at how many people jump to conclusions as to why I am lurking ‘their’ site. You must be mad. Thank you Neville. You obviously hate God, but congratulations also to you sir, you have just proved the word of God to be 100% correct in the scriptures I used. Well done. (To your shame of course). And for Yup Yup, I’m sorry that you see fit to laugh at the ignorance, stupidity and arrogance of U.S. leadership. I am not amused by the ones in the UK either. But I’m disgusted that you should take such a laughable view over the evil sins and abominations that God is going to deal with in strong measures. You will not be laughing when the full wrath of God is poured out. Screaming for mercy maybe, if you know what it means to be humble before God, but it may be too late for you by then, and your torment will also be your portion as it is written. I quoted this advice in the final verse of Romans chapter one, possibly for your benefit. (verse 32). Read it for yourself. And hello to all of you. GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED… YOU and I have no say in the matter. p.s. I AM NOT RELIGIOUS! Oops. Some of you were WRONG. Oh dear, how presuptious.

16. once again you come ere basing your arguments on religion and quoting scripture while at the same time saying you’re not basing your arguments on religion and somehow suggesting that you weren’t at all to know that the comment would be on Pink News when that is where this article comes from!…John Whittle that is what makes you a crackpot lunatic freak!

now go take your tablets and let the sane people talk!

lmao

17. John Whittle. 13 May 2009, 5:06pm

Poor JP. Just because words are quoted from the bible does not make anyone religious. Dumbo. If I quote something from a MacDonalds advert does this make me out to be a hamburger? If I quote something from the book of road transport law, does that make me a haulage contractor. You are so childish, grow up.

18. I repeat, NUTTER.

19. John Whittle. 13 May 2009, 6:04pm

Hi Isabel. I repeat. THE TRUTH HURTS. The truth must be convicting you because you’re getting angry, that’s a sure sign of a strong conviction. Well done, you’re on the right track.

20. Hi this is the first time I have posted on this site, I have however followed the news and sense of community that this site provides for sometime. John if you could kindly open your mind just a smidgen, the tiniest little bit will do, to the thought of what it may like to be a gay person. A person who is born in to a wolrd where they have to stand up and fight constantly to be who they are, where they are discriminated against by people who know nothing of who they are but only that they are gay, have to stand toe to toe with their families while they spout the same lines as you. You would be forgiven if what you are saying causes some to get angry with you because it is very hurtful when you can be so dismissive of our communities constant struggle that has lasted centuries where countless thousands if not millions of people have died just because they where gay. Don’t get me wrong the bible as a whole has a good message, all men are born equal, there is only one true god. If you truely believed that you would be able to see your own religion has fragmented to INTERPERET the bible in a particular way with its one rules and traditions, wether it be catholic, prodestant, evangelical etc… etc… That is something you forget, there is one true god of everyone, no matter if you worship the god of chirstianity, islam, judism, etc, they are meerly different ways to understand the same thing. Perhaps if more people understood that we could put the whole religious arguments that seem to consume our lives so much could finally be put to rest. We all have our own eyes to see things from our own point of view, it was the way it was meant to be or it wouldnt be at all, but perhaps that is why I am so proud to be gay because we as a community have the eyes that see the disgusting trap by thoes who have hajacked a religion, fragmented and broken it to turn it into a tool to keep people divided, to jump on to issues such as gay rights and abortion to keep people divided, to wash you with fear so that they can retain their power,by they I mean people in positions of power within the church. for exaple the ex- hitler youth, ex-Nazi officer, you know that guy who runs the Catholic church, that organisation who turned a blind eye to slavery, who carried out the crucades, to name but a few missgivings the pope (past or present precided over with his infallibility.) Cheers for listening John

21. Mihangel apYrs 13 May 2009, 9:15pm

he just won’t go away.

We aren’t interested in you, or your opinions. As for “foul-mouthed”, you hide your hatred and obscenity in “biblical truths”. If quenching free speech is to say we don’t want to listen to you or your personal rantings, and asking you to go away, quite vehemently is such, then so be it, it’s better than what you would probably like to impose.

And just why are you coming back, here, to a hostile site that doesn’t want you? And don’t you dare say it’s to spread the “truth” otherwise youi will be affronted

22. Leonard – A wonderful comment in response to John’s contempt for our community. Well said!

23. Brian Burton 14 May 2009, 7:46am

John Whittle,
    I would say you should be Whittled down to size! Your kind of crazed Bible-belt, Fire’n Brimstone is exactly what a Gay Christian like me do’se not need at any price! Go back to your back-water, Bible-belt cousins, east of nowhere and stay there! Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their life is a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

24. John Whittle. 14 May 2009, 11:05am

Here I go again. What amazes me is that I simply responded to an open invitation to comment on a current affairs issue entittled:- ‘New York moves closer to same-sex marriage’ presented by CNN Politics.com This has now turned into a vendeta between angry gays and myself. Tell me, why are you so bitter and deny free speech from members of the public? Do you see yourselves so superior that nobody else has the right to express their views? Who the hell do you think you are to dominate and dictate about other peoples’ opinions? My initial post was to expose the corruption within government by making a comparison with what the word of God categorically says, and the wishy washy wishful thinking of perverted Senators and Governors in America. The object of my comments was not even directed at any of you. However, 99% of you have taken it way out of proportion to ridicule everything I’ve said. So when did you have the self appointed authority to insult free speech. Leonard is the only contributor to this post that has shown any respectability through his comments, and I appreciate everything he says as he’s poured out his heart in a most civilised manner. Thank you Leonard, I have taken note, and I do know that not all gays were born into it, but chose this lifestyle through lust. Like most of the other critics, Brian seems content to insult, and as a ‘Christian’ has seen fit to judge. Big mistake Mister. I rebuke you for that and say to you personally:- ‘God will not be mocked’ You sound just like that fraud Obama who could not give one correct answer when asked about his so-called christian faith. He’s a make believer and a deceiver. Anyway, this whole thing is getting out of hand so let me lay some more truth on you Brian. When I was young, we called people like you bum bandits, nancy boys, arsehole creapers. bum boys, queers, poofters and bent for more reasons than one…plus lots of other filthy names. Then because these names were so degrading, a new name was chosen which seemed acceptable because it covered up the truth of the matter, but it was nothing more than a facade. The name ‘gay’ was given to you as it was less offencive than all the others. Even so, that’s what you were, and this is what you still are. Nothing has changed about your behaviour and this is why you hate what the bible says about you, because it reveals the truth and brings shame and reproach. If only you read my post correctly you would see that my comments were aimed at America and their protocol over the issue of Same sex relationships. Another reason why I am angry is because the Education Authorities in Britain have approved of compulsary ‘same-sex relations’ for babies of 5 years of age. Quote:- Sex ed mandatory for 5-year-olds Program outlines teaching about homosexuality. They are nothing but a bunch of corrupt, polluted perverts, scum of the earth and rotten to the core; and it it stinks from the pit of hell, and I am not afraid to say this. Oh yes, I am just as angry with British policies and Government as I am with American. But my anger is NOT towards you gay the people, please get that straight once and for all. It’s not you I’m having a go at, but those in leadership. Leonard says he’s proud to be gay. Ok. I can say I’m proud to be a lecturer, teacher, instructor and examiner, but I also have every right for the freedom to speak out against what is evil without being insulted and ridiculed by the likes of the majority of those here. I will not tolerate this. Keep it up and I will continue to get back at you in equal measure. Listen, let me say it again for the benefit of those who have twisted and distorted my comments. My post was directed at the American Senates, Govenors and officials who promote things that have a detrimental effect of 5 year old shool children by perverting their innocent minds. It’s degrading down to gutter level. Do you understand? My comments were not aimed at you, but at ‘New York moves closer to same-sex marriage, so don’t start.
    I’m sorry if I have to repeat myself, but it seems like most of you cannot read properly and see fit to slot in implications that I have not intended. When I quoted from scripture, I did not put in my own personal rantings as Mihangel apYrs presumes. I put it word for word exactly as stated in ther bible…not my words mister, but simple, basic, easy to understand words, from God which does NOT require any other interpretation by anyone. You clearly hate God don’t you?

25. Brian Burton 14 May 2009, 12:04pm

Whittle,
    Do us all a favour and GET STUFFED!

By the by Children of Pink. That HOMOPHOBE David Skinner from (The Gay Cure) page is peddling his Gay hatred again on Canterbury page.

26. John Whittle. 14 May 2009, 12:30pm

You don’t like the truth either do you Brian. You have a very bad attitude with no respect for anyone including yourself. I told you, my post was directed at America. Read the first and last lines of my opening comments. You are going out of your way to distort what I have said. I will not tolerate your insults. You push off.

27. Brian Burton 14 May 2009, 4:51pm

WHittle, you are the worst kind of Scum to visit decent People on this site.Take your Loony ravings to the poor of India, Pakistan or better still Africa. They will know how to deal with Trash Like you! we have more important things to attend to–Savvy or were you born SUPID? Whats your guilty secret–you are probably a Paediafile?

28. John Whittle. 14 May 2009, 8:39pm

Brian. Your abusive attitude stinks, but it suits you down to the the ground….Gutter level to be more specific. You just do not know when to shut your big mouth do you. All I’ve had from you is continued attacks and snide remarks which you obviously take great pleasure in doing. Anyway, I’m ready for the next onslaught when you are. Once again, you have demonstrated your skills in showing no repect, Why don’t you just get angry and get it over with? but hey, wait a minute; want to hear the good news. GOD LOVES YOU.

29. Brian Burton 15 May 2009, 7:04am

John Wittle,
    How dare you set yourself up as Judge and Jury on our Homosexual site. What do you want of us John? Is it Sexual fraustration. sexual impotents you suffer from? What are you really about John. Now, I cannot set you up with a nice sexy boy if thats what you want. All your insane ramblings has fallen on deaf ears John so why do’nt you go and spread your cesspool philosophy elsewhere?

30. John Whittle. 15 May 2009, 12:50pm

Brian, someone ought to have the decency to tell you how foolish the words of your posts have been. Let me have the honour of being that person. You have stated that “All my ramblings have fallen on deaf ears” and yet, the last 4 posts have come from YOU. Whose deaf ears are you on about Brian? certainly not yours. Now aint that the most stupidest statement you ever made Brian? You didn’t even bother to put your tiny brian into gear before you opened your big mouth did you Brian? What a nutter, I bet lots of people are having a good laugh at your expence – including me. So tell me Brian, if it’s fallen on deaf ears, why do YOU, continue with YOUR ramblings? Oh, the shoes on the other foot now isn’t it Brian. DOPE. And why does your perverted little mind focus on sexual impotancy? What’s the connection with that statement of yours and my comments to some Senate in the USA? I can’t believe you have the nerve, the audacity to intrude on a personal posting. Are you mad, on drugs, or just plain pigheaded and ignorant? For the last time will you get it into your thick head that I was responding to an invitation to comment on the issues taking place in America, with American Senates and Governors where my comments challenged them about a violation. I did NOT – REPEAT, NOT – write to you, or anyone else on this site. What is wrong with you, can’t you read. My post was, and still is addressed to people in America who are in Leadership within the government and violated their own protocol. Why can’t you mind your own business I was not talking to you in the first place, and I did not ask for your opinions. My post has nothing to do with you. How dare you even suppose I’ve set myself up as judge and jury. You are deliberately and arrogantly imposing on my letter to an American Senate. Now, mind your own business, and keep your smelly comments to yourself. Your attitude stinks Brian, and I have not invited you to any add your opinions is that clear. MY LETTER WAS NEVER ADDRESSED TO BRIAN BURTON, so why the hell do you want to talk to me anyway? You are such a dominating pig poking your nose into other peoples’ personal affairs. Brian, I make no apology to you for repeating myself so many times, but you just do not listen to a word I’ve said do you? NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY TO ME IDIOT, I DID NOT WRITE TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE AND I DID NOT ASK YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THEIR OPINIONS. MY LETTER WAS BY INVITATION TO A VITAL QUESTION, AND NONE OF YOUR CONCERN. Do you normally read other peoples’ letters then take it upon yourself to comment? And tell me Brian, since when have YOU been appointed judge and jury over what I chose to say? Bastard. Keep it up Mister because I will continue to retaliate against your abuse and insults, so you may as well give up now. I never have put up with the likes of you and never will. You’re nothing more than an ignorant infidel full of bitterness, hatred and malice with no respect for anyone. Just keep going Brian, you will not get the better of me with your personalised vendettas and attacks. My letter had nothing to do with you. Got it?

31. Robert, ex-pat Brit 15 May 2009, 2:15pm

John,actually the truth is hurting YOU, not us, that’s why you’re deliberately seeking out Gay blogsites to vent and spew your religious bigotry. You right wingers get bent out of shape when you see equality rolling ahead around the world, while you and your kind are being left behind in the dustbin of oblivion. THAT is what you can’t stomach. Now run along, go play with your bible and crucifix and stick it where the sun doesn’t shine, excessively.

32. John Whittle. 15 May 2009, 2:22pm

Robert, I did NOT write to you either, nor did I request your opinions to my post. Nothing was NOT addressed to you. Are you as thick as Brian also. Read the first lines of my comments and who it is addressed to. You are out of order. And, I did not deliberately seek any gay sites, it was sent via CNN.Politics.com Mind your own business please.

33. Robert, ex-pat Brit 15 May 2009, 5:03pm

Poor John, having another hissy fit! What a load of bullshit… CNN.Politics my arse, NO tv station or network sends anyone to Gay blogsites or websites to vent religious, bigoted and hypocritcal venom. Maybe ex-gay ministries do or some other right wing religious cult who actually pay hacks like you to act as their shills. I can make any comment I want, invited or not, its a free country and we have freedom of the press. You’re a self-loathing closet case hiding behind a book of myth and fairy tales, get over it, come out and find yourself a hot guy. You’re spending a lot of time here, we’re on to you, pal. The ones who protest too much, hmmmmmmmm, now where have i heard that? Your obsession with gays, gay sex and gay sites, speaks volumes.

34. Brian Burton 16 May 2009, 1:35pm

Robert,
    Thank you for your support (Is’nt that what Gay friends are for?) That poor, silly cow Whittle was being tiresom to say the least. Where I was Born in the North of England they have a guest book to keep in touch with Family and friends and a lot of GB users are Ex-Pat. also. A Boy! who lived next door to me when I went to School, lives permanantly in New Zealand. See-Ya!