‘Joe the Plumber’ refuses to let gays near his children

1. I’ve tried to write something polite but I failed. This man is an ignorant tw@t who gives the US a bad name.

2. jonnielondon 7 May 2009, 4:57pm

Joe the plumber is a dickwad with a plunger up his ass and a monkey wrench in his brain!

3. I certainly wouldn’t let him near *my* children, the homophobic twunt.

4. Maria stole my comment.

5. commanderthor 7 May 2009, 5:21pm

I won’t let bigots near my children.

6. Sister Mary Clarence 7 May 2009, 5:40pm

“I’ve had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn’t have them anywhere near my children”

Yeah, good friends, real good friends I’m sure.

As has been said homophobic cnut.

7. Mihangel apYrs 7 May 2009, 7:03pm

but will he work for gay clients, and accept their tainted money?

8. Stuart Neyton 7 May 2009, 8:03pm

“He criticised the Republican party for not being Christian enough”

Surely he meant “…for not being bigoted enough”?

Someone with these sick views shouldn’t have kids; what if one of them is gay? I somehow doubt his claim to have gay friends.

9. who the f–k is joe the plumber anyway? i wish this was our biggest worry.

10. Would any one want their children near “Joe the plumber’s” . . . Paranoia

O dear . . . another sad homophobe exposed

11. “I’ve had some friends that are actually homosexual”

I’ve just realised this is in the past tense. I wonder what happened to his completely real friends.

12. Brian Burton 7 May 2009, 10:14pm

Do’t forget, this ‘Joe the plumber’ character was part of the McCain electret. Electing McCain instead of Obama would have set Gay rights back years. The Gays of America are lucky the result was not in favour of ‘Joe the plumber.’

13. I dont let any of my friends near Christians and Republicans. You cannot be TOO careful can you?

14. “he was not currently planning to run for office, saying God had not yet told him to do so”

Eh, what??? God tells him to do things?

Isn’t this the very same reason Son of Sam, David Berkowitz, went off and killed 6 people, voices telling him what to do? But if its “god” telling him what to do, then that’s perfectly sane?

There’s another word for this:- Psychosis.

15. He is the US version of Jade Goody…I can only hope they have more in common as that would mean safer world…

16. Sammy the tax dodger is not a plumber, nor a thinker either. This nonentity was manufactured during the last Presidential Election, he is the Gov from Alaska with a cock, those two are the bookends of stupidity. The more he opines his nasty hatefilled ideas the better people can understand why he and those like him should be kept as far away as possible from anything to do with Government.
    Joe the Dummer more like.

17. He talks as if someone offered him the position of “governor”. As has been said many times, since when was being “an average Joe” qualification for one of the most important and difficult jobs in the state? You wouldn’t want an average Joe as your airline pilot, or your brain surgeon.
    Why does a man who spends a disproportionate amount of time with his head in a toilet (and you can read that any way you like) imagine he’s got what it takes to govern a state? The Republicans lost for a reason, and he was part of that reason.
    And I second all those who said I wouldn’t allow his bigoted opinions near any kids in my family!

18. Leon K Fox 8 May 2009, 12:49pm

Like I want to go near your bratty kids anyway, bigot.

19. Karl Rosenqvist 8 May 2009, 1:25pm

Do you think we should tell him there’s gays everywhere in every part of socioty?

20. Even the most psychotic people are rarely dangerous when receiving treatment Will. Most psychotic people are only occasionally dangerous even when untreated. Your are a possibly Irish?bollix and twat. Go take your highly limited middle class education and values and go stick them up your ass you ignorant bigot. Go crawl back under your rock with your pedophile catholic priests.

21. And most psychotic people are rarely dangerous you ignorant Mick.

22. Victim, please don’t project your personal issues, and best of luck with your medication regimen. You’re almost there!

23. Victim, I hope the anger management, not to mention the obvious need for medication for your Tourettes syndrome, is working out for you. Then maybe you can hold your fragile psyche together long enough to master typing a civilised sentence on the keyboard we can all enjoy.

Oh, and to have the audacity to call me a bigot, with your racially motivated attacks on my nationality, is beyond ironic.

You’re a racist fool… “victim”.

24. Victim, what a utter prat you must be. Will makes a good point, and you attack him? For what, being Irish? How distasteful you are.

Go take your highly limited lower class education and lack of values and go stick them up YOUR ass, you offensive retard.

25. I have never met an LGBT person who is remotely interested in molesting children. What I did meet was a straight, married man who molested me when I was 8 years old.

Johnny (16):

…”bookends of stupidity”. Love It!

26. Victim’s comments didn’t sound so bad to me. I think he knows something about psychosis. Is that a crime?

Can’t you guys do anything but quarel and go off on a tangent?