Inteview: Peterson Toscano speaks about his experiences with ex-gay therapy

1. Brian Burton 20 Apr 2009, 6:19pm

This Joseph Nicolosi should be placed into a Mental Hospital. The poor creacher is delusional and not safe out in puplic on his own.

2. Abi Chrisopher 20 Apr 2009, 6:24pm

Its well worth catching Peterson Toscano’s show its an incredible performance not to be missed.

3. Sounds excellent, but I see the price is £90 for the event!!!

4. Sarah B. Miller 20 Apr 2009, 7:17pm

I think most of his performances are free. I know the one on Saturday evening in London is. Check him out. He is HILARIOUS, extremely talented and so smart. I saw him perform in Cardiff some years ago and then again in New York and nearly pissed myself laughing.

5. But what about people who claim to be cured through this system? An example is Rev. Donnie McClurkin. Also, Pink News themselves reported a prominent Gay journalist, who, last year renounced being Gay. What shall we say to these things?

6. @Niki

Firstly, claiming to be cured is not the same as being “cured”. They might be lying.

Secondly, becoming celibate is not the same as not being “cured”. They might be repressing themselves.

Thirdly, spening a lifetime “slipping up”, “repenting”, “slipping up”, “repenting”, slipping up”, “repenting” and so on is not the same as being “cured”. They might be Ted Haggard.

7. @Adamt, as well as the LGCM conference, Peterson Toscano will be performing around the UK in April and May, so check his schedule for more info http://www.petersontoscano.com/Schedule

8. Come to see Peterson in Oxford on Saturday May 23 at Oxford Friends Meeting House at 6.30! (It’s free).

9. NB PLease ignore my comment above – indeed, Peterson’s performance is FREE; the price referred to the conference which takes place earlier in the day. I think the LGCM have made it look as if it’s integrated into their proceedings on their website (or is it me being thick?)

10. Sarah B. Miller 21 Apr 2009, 4:48pm

Looks like Peterson will be all over the map! London, Cambridge, Oxford, Manchester, Bradford, Belfast, Southampton and near Cardiff!

11. Gay Rights Worker 23 Apr 2009, 3:17pm

See the reality of Joseph Nicolosi!

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1132321812273913194
    youtube.com/watch?v=u3Fl4nFADNI
    youtube.com/watch?v=5kPo7KGj1OE&feature=related
    youtube.com/watch?v=PDn7cEgxvtg&feature=related

Protest/Demonstration Against Conference on Treatment to Eliminate Homosexuality in Gay Men & Women

Saturday 25 April 2009
    13:00 – 15:00
    at “The Emmanuel Centre”, 9-23 Marsham Street, London, UK.

12. Keith SIMPSON 28 Apr 2009, 8:21am

HOW EXTREMELY SAD!

AND TO THINK THAT ALMOST 50 YEARS AGO WHEN I DECLARED TO THE SUPERIOR OF THE CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS ORDER I WAS A MEMBER OF, THAT I WAS HOMOSEXUAL, THAT SUPERIOR WANTED ME TO UNDERTAKE ‘SHOCK’ TREATMENT BECAUSE I WAS ‘ILL’ (WITH HOMOEXUALITY).!
    I PISS ON THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.
    I PISS ON THAT PRIEST’s GRAVE.
    I PISS ON THE GRAVE OF THAT PRIEST’s MOTHER.
    I’D BURN THEIR SODDING CHURCHES TO THE GROUND AROUND THEIR EARS.

F–K THEM ALL.

KEITH.
    SALFORD

13. stephen kay 5 May 2009, 9:05am

Not until the last brick from the last church falls and kills the last priest will we ever be truley free and equal!!!!!!

14. Nina Parker 25 May 2009, 12:02pm

I thoroughly enjoyed Peterson’s show in Manchester last week. I went with 9 friends from Liberty Church Blackpool,a gay affirming church . We have many members who have experienced prejudice in churches and come to us because in our environment they can be both openly gay and openly Christian.Roll on the day when that can happen across the board. We and many others are working towards that aim.