BNP use Jesus for new ads

1. Stone me! If there’s a band wagon to jump on, then this lot will be on it. Pity there’s not one leaving town.

2. Simon Murphy 31 Mar 2009, 12:17pm

The BNP are a foul group of bigots but I have absolutely no issue with them using the fictional character of Jesus in their adverts. The more religious ideolgies become synonymous with facist ideologies like that of the BNP then the less respect it will earn. That is a good thing in my view seeing as ALL organised religion believes in imposing its narrow view the world on the entire population irrespective of whether they believe it or not.

3. Joanna Rowland-Stuart 31 Mar 2009, 12:23pm

If Jesus was alive and teaching in England today, the BNP would have demanded he be deported as an undesirable because of his Jewishness and his implacable opposition of hyposcrisy

If the BNP had been around in 33AD – they would have been the ones screaming “crucify him”

4. Haha! The BNP are welcome to the superstitious fairytale that has been reponsible for so much bigotry and suffering.

5. Simon Murphy 31 Mar 2009, 12:24pm

As for the BNP – well people already know what a bunch of nutters they are – their opinions on gay people are no surprise.

Although what is surprising is that the leader of the violently homophobic NF was openly gay among his comrades and he claimed to have had a long term sexual relationship with Griffin – which Griffin denies.

6. Joanna Rowland-Stuart 31 Mar 2009, 12:32pm

Many of the leading Nazis of Hitler’s day had homosexual affairs, though few were exclusively (let alone openly) gay.

7. Hmm, not really seeing what this story has to do with the gay community.

And could Jessica Geen please correct her editorial error:

The BNP are nothing to do with right wing politics – their popular slogan a few years back was to tout themselves as the Labour party your granny used to know.

8. Joanna Rowland-Stuart 31 Mar 2009, 12:45pm

The BNP will happily ride on the coat-tails of ANY party or political system they think has the slightest possibility of helping them to power. They’ve represented themselves as allies of the local power bloc, be that Liberal, Tory or UKIP, and then have tried their best to take votes off them in the elections when their blandishments have been refused. No surprise that they would try to get chummy with Labour.

Their tactics are to deceive people into believing that they would represent them, and that they really care abouit their local communities, and do their utmost to hide the racist bigotry and thuggish violence that is core the of their movement. When they DO get a councillor, they tend not to last long. There are enough examples of BNP councillors losing their seats through criminality or non-attendance.

9. Joanna Rowland-Stuart 31 Mar 2009, 12:52pm

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/the-real-bnp/BNP-councillors.php is instructive – it shows the behaviour of those elected as BNP councillors…

10. Methinks the BNP are getting desperate.

11. The link below is to an article about the BNP written prior to last year’s local elections. It’s still relevant.

12. Gil Grissom 31 Mar 2009, 1:37pm

I wonder how long it is before they start schmoozing the DUP in Northern Ireland? Any idiotic bigot will jump on this bandwagon – you can imagine the type of person (i.e. Jeremy Kyle type audience and participants!) Utterly abhorrent and disgusting – Think they would be rather surprised if Christ Himself came down!!

13. They’re obviously annoyed about the C of E ban.

They tried something similar before when they set up the front group – Christian Council of Britain. Meant to be a ‘Christian’ version of the Muslim Council of Britain. It protested outside Jerry Springer the Opera but then Christian Voice (who are fundamentalist Christians) got annoyed and started denouncing them, saying the BNP and fascism are based on paganism and Christians had no business being members of the BNP. The BNP wrote a reply calling Christian Voice all types of things.

I can’t see this campaign working any better.

In fact, trying to use “WWJD” as a vote BNP slogan may well mobilise a lot of normally apolitical Christians against them.

14. john sharp 31 Mar 2009, 1:54pm

Disgusting advert
    how would anyone now
    what a guy who died 2009 years ago would do
    and who care the guy was a lier and not representative of any god s
    for god sdo not exist
    stop the religious bull shit now !!!!!!

15. And where, pray, does Jesus say anything at all about the condeming of Homosexuality?
    He doesn’t. Not one word does he say about it in the whole of the New Testament.

16. Kevin Peel 31 Mar 2009, 2:11pm

They don’t mention that if he were alive today they wouldn’t let him into the country as he is a foreigner… This is yet more proof that the BNP are a despicable bunch of racist thugs. It is SO important that everyone goes out and votes AGAINST hatred on June 4th – we can’t let the fascist BNP get a foothold in this country.

17. Reverend Sharon Ferguson…said: “I think its quite ironical that they should use an image of the man who welcomed everyone regardless of who they were, even tax collectors and prostitutes.

“It’s strange that a group who wants to shun and exclude people uses a picture of someone who includes all.”

and

“Jesus was completely opposed to bigotry. He is recorded in the Gospels as challenging those who didn’t welcome foreigners – not as working for their exclusion,” [Jonathan Bartley] said

Umm, actually, the evidence of the synoptic gospels suggests that the Historical Jesus was a Galilean Jew who saw himself (at least at some point during his career) as sent “only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel” ie to Jews only, and who regarded non-Jews (Goyim) as “dogs” and “swine”, much like many of his Jewish contemporaries!

Probably no worse that many of his contemporaries (both Jewish and non-Jewish) — but no better either. Certainly not the inclusive luvvie many liberal Christians would have us believe in…

And obviously no lover of anti-semitic Goyim like the BNP!

18. Have I woken up in a another universe? Jesus would vote for the BNP? Who would Noddy and the Christmas fairy vote for then? The BNP wouldn’t have liked Jesus, with his unmarried Jewish teenage mother?

19. Oh and by the way, they are wrong. The Arch Homophobe of Rome is always going on about sodomy and gays; he’s obsessed!

20. Note to BNP scum, Jesus was pretty far left himself. He certainly wasn’t a homophobic, racist, anti-abortionist twat.. or did I miss that page out? Oh and another newsflash, Jesus would have been pretty DARK skinned. Ignorant fools.

21. Guys, if the BNP get in they don’t have a problem with what consenting adults do behind closed doors, so why do you hate them so much? I mean would you rather we become an Islamic state and you get stoned to death?

22. I find it hilarious the BNP are using a famous Jew as an advertising tactic. . .

But I agree with John, this will likely see a backlash from apolitical Christians.

23. I’m so glad Pink News is no longer taking a Christian-bashing perspective and is seeking out representatives of the Lesbian & Gay Christian Movement to comment on contentious matters. It’s about time and it’s good journalism. Oh and one more thing – Three cheers for Sharon!

24. Pete & Michael 31 Mar 2009, 5:16pm

We asked the Police to visit us due to the homophobic problems we had with close living neighbours, during our conversation the BNP was mentioned, due to the closeness of a neighbour flying a flag, we were interested to learn from the Police that the BNP are not homophobic. Make your own conclusions!

25. Listen to yourselves, the amount of hatred you spew out against the BNP is no different to what gays have endured. As Bob said above, the BNP are not going to stone you to death are they? All they say is let’s keep overt sexuality off the street. What is wrong with that?

26. Well I’m gay and I’ll be voting BNP. I don’t recognise this country anymore and I’m scared where it’s heading to.

27. I am, I don’t know whether the word is disgusted or plain embarassed, to live in BNP heartland, and I actually laughed. Every so often they do something that worries me, I think they might gain more ground. Then they do something like this and I breathe easier. People do not like religion forcing down their throats, they will just piss people off.

Especially religious LGBT people like myself. I’m quite glad my initial reaction is always to laugh, because otherwise I’d swear a lot.

And FWIW, Jesus very definitely did exist. And whether you believe he was the son of God or not, he preached tolerance, understanding, selflessness and love, which is always worth listening to.

28. The Gay Girls Guide 31 Mar 2009, 6:15pm

“And FWIW, Jesus very definitely did exist”…proof please? Apart from the Bible…

29. What a bunch of hateful people.

Democracy ok as long as you agree with me eh?

And “Gala” you’re obviously not from these Isles judging by your standard of English, so what do you think British politics has got to do with you?

30. Jesus is busy, but somewhat consistent. Coming from a U.S. election cycle which those he endorsed (just ask them) mainly lost by huge margins, it is interesting to see evidence that the Son of God and man is throwing his support to the United Kingdom’s BNP.

If I understand them, they are the U.K.’s version of the Neo-Christian Nationalist controlling part of the Republican Party, except the BNP is much smaller. Many more Americans are lost causes, as that depth of NCN Republicanism is inbred. Think “hillbillies” like Neanderthal (sorry to insult them) Bill O’Reilly.

George W. (“The Wuss” – his daddy already used up “The Wimp”) Bush, for example was chosen by Jesus to be appointed to the office of president, so he could take the U.S. into Iraq as planned.

It was so easy! It must have been God’s will, or the will of Allah, or something other than international war-based financial opportunism, greed and crimes against humanity, right? Well, now that Jesus has chosen his slate, we’ll see how he does in the elections.

31. Bob, you’re an arse.

32. Bob, are you serious?!

Have a read of their manifesto – they want to make “actions that encourages the spread of HIV” illegal. Can’t think who or what they might be trying to criminalise there. . .

I find it laughable that you think it’s either a case of BNP or Islamic militant law, as though there is no in-between. And co-incidentally, Islamic states have no problem with homosexuality in private either – it’s only when you’re caught in the act that it becomes a problem. Much like the BNP’s attitude I’d imagine.

33. Personally I can see no difference between the mainstream Christian Agenda towards homosexuals and the BNP. In fact the BNP appear considerably more moderate that the Pope, Archbishop Akinola, EAUK and the Christian Institute. The churches are wrong to suggest that fascism has Pagan roots. In both Spain & Germany the church supported the conservative Christian Agenda of promoting marriage, criminalizing abortion, persecuting homosexuals and Jews etc. Hitler’s Mein Kampf is peperred with quotations from the New Testament as justification for his ideology. Both Hitler & Franco’s main supporters on attaining power were the churches.

34. To the moron above who suggests the BNP is our best defence against Islamofascism – the best defence against totalitarianism is the willingness of people to stand for freedom of self-determination, freedom of expression, and to stand against bigotry, antisemitism, racism and oppression of women. The best way to stop people lurching to extremists like these is to stand for these values, umcompromisingly. But, I cannot believe anyone on here would willingly regard anyone else’s human rights as expendable in order to ensure their own. You are a disgrace ‘Bob’.

NB If jesus is for sinners, well the BNP is full of thugs who have done time, from GBH to sending razor blades to jewish organisations. But, what a miraculous conversion for the BNP in such a short time. Its previous leader, John Tyndall remarked that ‘mein kampf is my bible’.

35. Adrain T

Keep your hair on Adrian. You sound like you’ve got quite a few prejudices of your own. I’ve read the BNP website and have to say I agree with them. Why doesn’t the Gay community ever speak out about the Islamification of Britain? In fact, why doesn’t anyone?

36. It just illustrates yet again how low and despicable the BNP are. They really are scum of the earth and if they ended up on the bottom of my shoes, I’d bin the shoes rather than even bother scraping them off them. Oh yes, and they’re a complete laughing stock to anyone who has their own mind.

37. I think it’s a wonderful advert, and very clever too. Completely turns the tables back on the CoE who have sold out to political correctness. Look guys, lighten up, it’s ok to be gay AND patriotic you know.

(bet this won’t get posted)

38. Good to see open debate is alive and well in the gay community. Not! Not amongst Pink News moderators anyway.

I guess the only way to get posted is to call the BNP lots of tired old cliched names, instead of addressing the very real issues they raise. Sad, because I’ve always thought that gay people were generally above average intelligence.

39. Simon Murphy 1 Apr 2009, 3:30pm

Note to BNP.

Jesus may hate gays. But Winnie the Pooh loves us. And Winnie the Pooh is a far classier fictional character than that boring dullard Jesus Horatio Christ II

40. christian 1 Apr 2009, 3:54pm

Simon, Jesus loves gays….. where did you hear otherwise?

41. Agree with Steve! The Church was well in with the facist governments in Italy, Spain, Austria and South Germany(all very Catholic states!)Pagans do not hold such bigoted views, live and let be. And yes, IF jesus did exist, he probably would not have been a homophobe like his vicar in Rome!

42. Sister Mary Clarence 1 Apr 2009, 7:23pm

Okay – BNP Bob can you talk us through the ‘real’ issues the BNP raise?

To me they are just scum that play on the fears of others and who are so incapable of competing on an even footing they have to use whatever means they can to slant the playing field to their advantage. Educate me, perhaps I’m wrong.

43. Sister,

If they are just ‘scum’ as you so eloquently put it, then are the millions of ordinary Britons throughout the country who agree with them ‘scum’ too? (and before you dispute the size of their support, look at all local council election results over the last 12 months and extrapolate them on a national scale).

Imagine how well they would be doing without the NUJ guidelines that instruct all journalists to only ever report negatively on the BNP? You’re probably not even aware of that are you.

You may be gay, and as a result fearful of what you think is their stance on homosexuality, which is one thing (although I really think that fear is exaggerated due to the negative reporting as mentioned above), but who do you suggest people who don’t believe in multiculturism (now actually acknowledged as a failure even by Nu Labour and Trevor Phillips), mass immigration, globalisation, the EU, and getting involved in pointless wars.. DO actually vote for?

44. Brian Burton 2 Apr 2009, 7:07am

Spike Milligan filmed ‘My Part In Hitler’s Downfall. Have’nt the B.N.P. learned anything about recent history?

45. How odd, Bob, in one post to moan that there be no debate – after asking people to ‘lighten up’. Make your mind up.

Actually when people make such a silly request – it implies you cannot defend your ridiculous position, and you cannot face criticism. I’m prejudiced, heavily prejudiced, against unreason and bigotry – I’ll wear that with a badge of honour. I’d be the first to allow your posts: your stupidity can be there for all to see. Keep on posting by all means.

In fact, you can enlighten me – where’s the evidence we get our values, our democracy from our ‘Christian heritage’? Look anywhere you like, and wherever christianity has too much political power, there is poverty, violence, antisemitism, higher mortality rates, disease, higher crime rates. Check the Economist’s statistics for yourself. Gol and google ‘back street abrtions’. Fascism of course, was a catholic invention. We’ve won our freedoms from walking away from this nonsense.

They have said openly, the BNP’s hatred of gay people is there in that ridiculous comment from Nick Griffin. They would bring back Clause 28, to start with, and I can assure you any rights won by LGBT people would be stripped away. So why would you welcome such a party, unless you have some kind of masochistic side to you?

I think you will find many people on here who are very vocal against Islamofascism and Shariafascism, if you check the comments on related stories recently.

46. Adrian T

All I’m saying is calling the BNP (or by association anyone who agrees with them) ‘fascists’ ‘bigots’ ‘nazis’ etc etc etc ad infinitum is not a debate and has become very ineffectual. The truth is they speak for many ordinary Britons, who no longer have any other voice to represent them. Are you happy with the current status quo? Is anyone?

I’ll be voting for them on June 4th because I want Britain out of the EU, a stop to dangerous levels of immigration and Islamification which is destabilising our country, a halt on globalisation which is destroying the planet and only benefits the super rich and politicians, and an end to getting involved in other country’s pointless wars. If you know of any other political party that offers the above please let me know.

I won’t be voting for them because I’ve got a ‘problem with gays’, and I doubt many other people will be either. You’re way down on the list so I really don’t think you need to worry.

47. “If they are just ‘scum’ as you so eloquently put it, then are the millions of ordinary Britons throughout the country who agree with them ‘scum’ too? (and before you dispute the size of their support, look at all local council election results over the last 12 months and extrapolate them on a national scale)”

Just because something is “popular”, Bob, it doesn’t mean its right, otherwise we’d still be burning people as witches. Nor can you imply the same just because its voted in… Hitler was voted into power, did that make what he did right? Sorry, I suppose that analogy is probably to close to the bone for the BNP.

The BNP, by its OWN admission, states that homosexuality “tolerated only in private and should not be promoted or encouraged”… how tolerant. Yes, I can see what you mean, hoe sill of us to think that was homophobic. Well, tell you what, I’ll do the same when you keep your heterosexuality in doors and remove it from my face, okay? The BNP opposed civil partnership and the re-criminalisation of homosexuality. Again, by their own admission. Instead of spouting “its ok to be gay AND patriotic”, maybe you should be asking yourself the question why bigotry and patriotism are the same to you?

So, despite your protestation to the homophobia “is exaggerated due to the negative reporting”, the facts on their homophobia are irrefutable, as a 6 second search on goggle will prove to anyone. Being gay and BNP is like being a black man in the KKK:- its either gross stupidity or gross hypocrisy.

48. “You’re way down on the list so I really don’t think you need to worry.”

Oh, I almost missed this priceless little gem. How delightfully patronising of you to say so. Is that supposed to make us feel better, Bob, hmmm? Trying to appeal to our stupidity, then?

That’s about as reassuring as saying “we’ll get you f*ckers later”.

We’re not all fools. Just because 192 thousand Britons are stupid enough to vote BNP, doesn’t mean the rest of us are. You’re nothing more then a fringe party of nazi nuts, and only a gay man wants to have a pink triangle sewn onto their concentration camp “uniform”, is going to vote BNP!

49. Will,

ok, it’s obvious you are not convinced that I and probably about 99% of other people who will be voting BNP do NOT see gay people as anything like a major ‘concern’ (and no, it’s really not because we want to ‘get you later’ as you put it). After all, homosexuality has been around since the dawn of time and most people are pragmatic enough to understand that. Yes of course, there are differing views as too how much it should or shouldn’t be accepted into ‘mainstream’ society, but again it’s not an issue that is threatening the very existence and identity of this country, which other matters most definitely are.

As mentioned, I’ll be voting for them on June 4th because I want Britain out of the EU, a stop to dangerous levels of immigration and Islamification which is destabilising our country, a halt on globalisation which is destroying the planet and only benefits the super rich and politicians, and an end to getting involved in other country’s pointless wars.

These are some of my main concerns, and I repeat, if you or anyone else know of any other political party that offers the above please let me know.

50. Brian Burton 3 Apr 2009, 7:57pm

Oh! Children of BNP, remember what happened to Lot’s Wife?

51. Will sums up my comments nicely. I won’t consider a party full of holocaust deniers, and people who cannot discriminate between religion, multicultural etiquette, race, and ethnicity.

Globalisation, by the way, has helped spread wealth, human rights, and has helped promote peace. If people trade with each other, they co-operate, rely on each other. Globalisation has nothing to do with protecting the environment. China and India will still be polluting the planet if all the trade barriers went up (whereby everybody loses). We are a global village, whether you like it or not. Open your car bonnet, or take your mobile phone to pieces: the raw materials, the spare parts, the expertise all depend on people coming together from all around the world. The BNP are living in cloud cuckoo land on their ‘folk economics’ policies. Greed and waste is destroying the planet, not globalisation.
    (PS Good to see kilometer markings on UK motorways at last, about time!)

As for pointless wars, those on the front line defending humanity are in Afghanistan right now. It’s a battle for democracy, and universal human rights versus middle age theocracy. Nothing pointless about that.

One of the few moments I was proud of the Thatcher government was the then government’s uncompromising defence of Salman Rushdie, just over 20 years ago. Look now at the wet-flannel responses to cartoonists and publishers whose homes get burned down.

If the mainstream parties don’t stand 100% behind democratic values, freedom of expression, freedom of self determination, equal rights for all, one law for everybody, then some in society, like the foolish poster above, will be easily tempted by extremism.

And anyone who supports secular, democratic values, and wants to make a positive difference in our society is welcome in this country as far as I am concerned.

52. You (and others) still haven’t answered my question Adrian. The fact is all 3 ‘mainstream’ parties are now exactly the same, and our so called ‘democracy’ is a sham. You sound happy with it though.

53. AdrianT says.. “As for pointless wars, those on the front line defending humanity are in Afghanistan right now. It’s a battle for democracy, and universal human rights versus middle age theocracy. Nothing pointless about that”

What, like passing laws that make it ok for women to be raped in marriage? Agree with our troops dying for that cause do you? You’re the one who’s living in ‘cloud cuckoo’ land.

54. Brian Burton 4 Apr 2009, 4:46pm

Worship Jesus you ‘Heathen B.N.P.’ and cleanse your vile bodies of your compounded sin ‘Be-Elsibub’s Naf Party’ is what you shall be known as in future (by me) and seeing you lined up in front of My Lord: It takes but one bolt of lightning from on high to settle your hash!

55. Well I think Bob’s right, and you sound like the ‘bigot’ Adrian. You just can’t handle not everyone has the same opinion as you.

(and btw, I’m gay)

56. Brian, ease off the drugs, or at least go on to a lower class of drug, you sound like you should be in the BNP.

57. Brian Burton 5 Apr 2009, 4:48pm

Thank you kindly Will, I will Will, I’m willig Will would’nt you say Will?

58. Brian Burton 6 Apr 2009, 7:31am

Now you Party of Belzibub, pin back your LUGGHOLES! I bet you do’nt recall ‘The National Front’ Well, they dissapeared into dust, just as you will. For every one twisted mind like yours, there are thousands of sane, good folk who will not give in to your perverted politics. Those are my final words–OK Will!

59. Yes Brian, you sound really sane.

60. Jason Chandler 6 Apr 2009, 9:00am

Brian, to argue a point of democracy with religion is akin to trying to put out a fire with a blow torch. Will was only pointing out that it sounds crazy. And, quote frankly, it does, so perhaps a little restraint on the attacks on Will, who is making a much more coherent and intelligent argument than you, old boy.

61. Well Bob, if your racist holocaust-denying BNP friends had their way, we’d have sent no troops to Afghanistan or Iraq and Al Qaeda would be merrily plotting away. Women would have no right to treatment from a doctor, to be in work, to have education, or sit in government.

Too right, we haven’t gone far enough in Afghanistan. Believe me, I find it distasteful in the extreme that a journalist is sentenced to 20 years for callimg for greater women’s rights; that a rape enabling law was passed; that the Taliban are allowed to profit from the opium which we could easily buy off the farmers ourselves; that a fraud named Karzai is in charge; that Pakistan’s government is so weak to control extremists and sympathisers within its own borders and security services).

But it’s miles better than absolutely nothing at all. Well, thanks to NATO pressure, the law in question is being repealed. Women are in parlaiment. Girls go to school. Protected by our forces, who are doing a splendid job in the circumstances.

62. And it sounds like you can’t handle criticism of your opinions, Jeremy. If you can’t stand the heat – find another forum to suck your thumb on.

63. Well, Bob, if history has thought us anything is that every fascist dictatorship in history born out of prejudice invariably turns on all members of society and destroys the freedoms they supposedly offer to protect in the first place. The BNP is no different, democracy is but a front to their true goals of xenophobia and hate. Nazi Germany started with the Jews, and ended up kills gays and practically anyone who disagreed with them. Stalin, Pol Pot, Franco… all did the same. What started off building on fear and ignorance, just like the BNP’s call for action against the so called Islam threat, invariably ends up oppressing all aspects of a nation… and that so called threat only exists in the minds of those who cannot accept responsibility for their own failures in life, so they have to blame some outside group of people, like the Jews in Germany, the intellectuals in Kampuchea, and the gays in Zimbabwe.

The UK is not being threatened by immigration and “Islamification”, that’s simply fear born out of ignorance. You do not defend the freedoms of democracy by destroying them for others. If you wish to vote BNP, then by all means do so, but do so with an honest view as to why you are voting for them, and not the brain dead propaganda they spout. In a democracy, I will defend your right to vote for them, but I certainly will not agree with you… for one simple reason, true democracy protects all people of society, not the majority. Democracy does not oppresses or devide a sociery by religion or race or orientation.

And if you think for one seconds that gays are “safe” under the BNP, you seriously need to re-evaluate yourself and your ability for rational thinking… the next stage to “keeping the homosexuality behind closed doors” is invariably the pink triangle and the camps. Its happened before. To think it wont happen again under a BNP “government” is quote frankly naive and ignorant of history. This has played out countless times before in history, and your not the first or last fool to be bated by this kind of BNP lies. Just don’t include the rest of us into the stupid mix. My advice to you is a subscription to the History Channel for your birthday.

Keep your BNP, Bob, no gay would give a pack of Nazi’s like them their vote, so run along, better off putting your “point of view” to a lower educated neo-nazi fun-boy site than a gay site.

64. Well, Bob, if history has thought us anything is that every fascist dictatorship in history born out of prejudice invariably turns on all members of society and destroys the freedoms they supposedly offer to protect in the first place. The BNP is no different, democracy is but a front to their true goals of xenophobia and hate. Nazi Germany started with the Jews, and ended up kills gays and practically anyone who disagreed with them. Stalin, Pol Pot, Franco… all did the same. What started off building on fear and ignorance, just like the BNP’s call for action against the so called Islam threat, invariably ends up oppressing all aspects of a nation… and that so called threat only exists in the minds of those who cannot accept responsibility for their own failures in life, so they have to blame some outside group of people, like the Jews in Germany, the intellectuals in Kampuchea, and the gays in Zimbabwe.

65. Tony Lambert 6 Apr 2009, 1:46pm

“the next stage to “keeping the homosexuality behind closed doors” is invariably the pink triangle and the camps”

Well said Will! This sums up the BNP perfectly. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, as they say.

Here’s a few interesting facts about the ever tolerant BNP:

– A BBC Panorama programme reported on a number of BNP members who have had criminal convictions, some racially motivated (Nick Griffin, Kevin Scott, Joe Owens, Tony Wentworth to name a few… all criminals)

– “The TV footage of dozens of gay demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world’s journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures so repulsive.” Nick Griffin

– “In the long run, we wish to end the conflict in Ireland by welcoming Eire as well as Ulster as equal partners in a federation of the nations of the British Isles” – BNP Policies

What? Are we going to invade Ireland again to make them part of the UK? 1800 Act of Union the 2009 version!

– “I am well aware that orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into soup and lampshades. I have reached the conclusion that the ‘extermination’ tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria”

Wow, history is lost on these people. Next they’ll be spouting bible quotes as proof for Adam and Eve.

Bob, you are a fool to try to convince us this shower of brown shirt Neanderthals are anything but a bunch of thugs. Only someone with an IQ below that of a banana would vote for their lies. Only you yourself, Bob, can decide on what your rating is on he stupidity scale.

(Wow, that last one really show us gays how they love us… as Will put it, pink triangle anyone?)

– “When the crunch comes power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate.” – Nick Griffin again on his brand of “democracy”

66. If you want evidence of Tony’s claims in the post above, go see The ‘BNP Exposed – The Secret Agent’ series on Youtube. It pretty damning.

67. Will, Adrian etc..

Rather than hanging out on here like bigshots, why don’t you take your ‘arguments’ to somewhere like the Telegraph blogs, where there is no time delay and you get serious people who know their own minds. Believe me, you’d last about 2 minutes.

The winds have changed, and ordinary Brits are sick of what is happening to this country. We’re being rapidly colonised by the third world, that’s the reality, and people can see it with their own eyes.

If odd balls like you think you are representative of the majority of British people, boy are you in for a shock sooner or later.

Btw, inspite of my objections to the “war” in Afghanistan (purely on selfish not in the national interest grounds) the British Army is one of the few ramaining institutions that I’m proud of.

Don’t you think it’s ironic that I, a so called ‘nazi’, fascist, ‘bigot’ (have I forgotten one?) am opposed to these “wars”, whilst liberal leftie luvvies like you two are all for them?

68. No it’s not ironic at all. You love British fascists, and you don’t see the threat of an Islamofascist pariah state to global civilisation. If we leave Afghanistan now, it really will have been in vain. We cannot afford to lose.

I see no particular need to debate on the Torygraph blog (who are these ‘big shots’?. Are you admitting, you’re not such a big shot yourself, and you don’t know what you’re talking about?). You brought it up on here – the consequences are a heated debate.

The evidence – the thuggishness, the homophobia, xenophobia, racism – is there on film.

You are right by the way, that for years, the government would do nothing about Islamofascist extremists. Note that one of the first people to speak out against this wasn’t the BNP, but that ‘liberal leftie luvvie’, Peter Tatchell, back in 1995. You, in fact, are just as bad as the politically correct councils, and the current government which allows Sharia kangaroo-court tribunals – because of your inability to discriminate between ethnicity, race and religion. And yours is mainstream opinion, that will have disastrous consequences.

69. “If odd balls like you think you are representative of the majority of British people”

And that’s why only 190k voted BNP in the last election. Is mathematical proof, you’re voting for as fringe party. And please, don’t patronise me with that “lasting 2 minutes” crap, its fairly obvious you’re blind to the neo-nazi ideals of the BNP… thankfully I’m educated enough to see past the lies. You should try a book or two yourself, Bob, before you pile them into a local square to burn them, that is.

“We’re being rapidly colonised by the third world, that’s the reality”

Really? Any your proof of this? Nothing more than unfounded sweeping statements from your thug friends. Indeed, Tony was right about that one, the BNP is nothing more than a gang of low life criminals better suited to a football match.

In fact, its people like us who ARE “representative of the majority of British people”, which is why your hooligan party who thinks itself “persecuted like Jesus” is always going to be a silly little ranting party…. how about you take that “reality” and have a little Reichsparteitag on it.

Don’t make me laugh!

70. Will

25% of under 15 year olds are now of Asian or African origin.

You really haven’t got a clue have you.

71. Well I’m gay too, and I think Bob is talking sense. I’m scared, I don’t want to get stoned or anything, just coz I’m gay. I think I’ll vote for them coz there’s too much immigration going on. Like he says, it’s ok for us to be gay and patriotic.

72. Look, Will/AdrianT let’s all take a chill pill.

I think we’re all agreed that homosexuality isn’t ‘normal’ so to speak, otherwise the human race would vanish. But most of us are happy to turn a blind eye so there’s no problem really, and you’ve got Soho to go to.

Let’s not confuse your gayness with politics, that’s all.

99% of people are going to vote BNP for many reasons other than what they think of gays, so you can relax. You are not a primary concern.

Have a nice day and peace.

73. “I think we’re all agreed that homosexuality isn’t ‘normal’ so to speak”

Ah, and here it is… the homophobia. Finally. Took a while to get it out, didn’t it Bob? But you can always relay on a bigot to show their colour eventually, just like a dog has to bark. So, what are you doing on a gay site, titillation value you can’t get by reading the Daily Mail, is it?

And, no, Bob, I don’t agree with that. Neither does any self respecting gay man.

Actually, you couldn’t be more wrong, as most of your bigots often are. Homosexuality has been scientifically observed in the animal kingdom, and there are proven correlations between gender/reproductive advantage and homosexual prevalence. Both suggests a biological reason for it. Just because you don’t understand it, doesn’t mean shit. I won’t go on, I’m sure you neither understand science or agree with it. As I said earlier, I’m quite educated, but I did try keep this really simple for you, as you seem to excel as being sanctimonious more then being informed.

You neither have the right or the privilege to tell me or any gay person what they can do or how limited their lives are just so you can patch a few your insecurities…. oh, sorry, I forgot… democracy is not something you are fond of. Silly me. Best beat me quiet then, eh? Must root out that pink triangle so you can feel superior to me in Soho!

Its bad enough to be a pathetic little racist homophobe, but to be a idiot as well, is simply a travesty.

Peace to yourself, Bob…. well, that is until you put on a brown shirt and beat some innocent person half to death because you don’t agree the colour of their skin is “natural”. People like you are but the bottom feeders of humanity. And I’ll take the chill pill when you take the smart pill.

Good day to you. You’re a buffoon.

74. Pumpkin Pie 7 Apr 2009, 12:03pm

Well said, Will, and AdrianT and the rest of you.

That last post by Bob is positively chilling. Not ‘normal’? We should be content with just Soho? And that stuff about “turning a blind eye” sends shivers down my spine. The words are evasive, but the passive aggression and hatred evident is deafening.

PS: Regarding immigration… I say if we can help someone who deserves our help, we should. Even if it’s a burden for us. I don’t get why people should have to suffer poverty and oppression just because of where they happen to have been born. Then again, I’ve never been much of a nationalist. All this stuff about geopolitical division just confuses me. I’m not fond of barriers of any sort.

75. Brian Burton 7 Apr 2009, 12:46pm

Well, Well you vitriolic Children of Pink! Have you damnwell finnished with handbags at 20 paces yet? You are all a lot of ‘Posers’ and posing was invented by very bad portrait-painters, but I guess you’ll carry on doing what you do best!

76. Light comes from heat, Bob.

Bob said “25% of under 15 year olds are now of Asian or African origin.”

(What is the source of this statistic?)You will find that you, Nick Griffin, all BNP members, all UK residents, like everyone else on this planet, are ‘of African origin’. Possibly somewhere around Kenya. Same chromosomes, same DNA. No link between behaviour, skin colour and intelligence. How many black and asian people do you actually know, in any case?

‘you’ve got Soho to go to’
    ….and Barnsley, Burnley, Stoke, Leeds, Luton, Barking, the Kop stand at Hillsborough, my local pub and so on and so on…. everywhere in fact. I won’t be dictated to by you or anyone else, where I go, thanks. If you can’t stand the sight of two people of the same sex showing affection like straight couples do, or simply holding hands in the street – that’s your problem. It’s time you got used to it. :-)

77. Well, Brian, so defending yourself against racism and homophobia is “posing”, then? What an odd and stupid thing to say. Are you drunk or on medication for schizophrenia? Either way, you’re beginning to sound insane.

How’s about an intelligent statement rather than your cryptic lunacy next time, yeah?

78. ‘You’ve got Soho to go to’ II:
    It hadn’t immediately occured to me how sick this comment was, but April 30th will mark 10 years since the Admiral Duncan was blown up, leaving 3 dead and dozens severely injured, when BNP activist David Copeland planted the nail bomb there.

79. Quite right Adrian, that whole “you’ve got Soho to go to” is not so far off the way the Jews of nazi Germany were told they had their ghetto’s to go to. Lets face facts here, people like Bob, protest against the “invading hordes” for one simple reason: fear of what they don’t understand.

On a personal level, studies show that extreme racist tendencies were associated with an abnormal ‘personality syndrome’. In other words, low self esteem issues translating into authoritative feelings of superiority against perceived “lesser” people.

Bob probably got beat up in schools, can’t hold a job down, and has issue of sexual inferiority with his partner.