God Hates Fags preachers target London primary school

1. Abi Chrisopher 20 Mar 2009, 10:50am

A part of me just wants to let them into the country just so we can lock them up. And seeing them ripped to pieces by a counter demo would be entertaining.

Anybody got some lions we can borrow;)

2. Hey, stop giving these attention seekers free PR. Some rabid scribblings on a website in Kansas has zero significance. They won’t be here. If anything, you are just encouraging an air of controversy when there needn’t be one.

3. PS If they were allowed into the country, to demonstrate, then yes, it would be the duty of any fair minded person to take the law into their own hands. Hire a tractor and a muck spreader, for instance. Threatening children with ‘hell’ is child abuse and evil beyond words.

However, as I said, it won’t be necessary…..

4. I hope they realise Fags means cigarettes here in the UK ;)

5. These people should be allowed in, just like the other kinds of hate-monger of religious persuasion. People in Europe won’t be inclined to leave them alone the moment the start spouting their shit.

6. Ah Jesus not these idiots again! – The only reason this bunch hate anything is because they’re not allowed to do what they want. God hates the UK because we wont let them enter the country! God hates Ireland because they werent allowed to protest! It seems their God hates anything or anyone that disagrees with them – in the words of Homer Simpson… “How convenient” haha.

7. Simon Murphy 20 Mar 2009, 11:35am

If the pope is allowed in then I can’t see the problem with letting these nutters in.

I don’t it is wise to advertise their proposed presence in the UK. It is giving them the oxygen of publicity they crave.

8. I agree with Simon, they’ll just make like they intend to visit, cause a pointless media shitstorm, then not bother to show up as usual. Even if they did try to come, they’d be turned back at the airport.
    Starve them of oxygen (or the oxygen of publicity, either way I don’t mind).

9. Many schools teach about gay relationships. These morons obviously just picked this one because it was one they heard of. They don’t intend to turn up. They’re like an annoying fly that keeps buzzing in your ear – and about as intelligent.

10. Andy & Steve 20 Mar 2009, 2:21pm

Hey fellow fags… chillax *groan* God can’t hate you, he/she/it doesn’t exist…. at least not in the minds of the mentally stable. Let the inbred hicks in – it’d be fun watching their heads explode under the pressure of reasoned argument.

11. From the photograph with this article it is clear that brain washing small children in this hermetically sealed biblical madness of theirs does not constitute child abuse, for the rest of the world I think it does. I can think of no group less fit to raise children than this one. Unless they intend to drop in on a parachute they will not be making any protest on UK soil.

12. Fred and Shirley have been banned from entering the UK. This won’t happen. It’s just about kicking up media attention. Which seemingly they have succeeded in doing.

13. I know that they have been stopped from entering UK. I just hope that other fanatics do not jump on the bandwagon. Thes idiots MUST not be allowewd to get away with their preaching of hatred

14. How arre they going to get here? In an aircraft? Being waiter on by lovely gay trolly dollies? A good option to spit into there in flight meals! Let them come!

15. I agree with Simon. They are banned from entering the United Kingdom.

Thus, pink news and other news agencies ought to stop reporting on these Muppets! One is only giving them attention which they crave to spread their idiotic views.

Like oxygen to a fire…starve them of publicity & they will soon disappear.

16. I’m with Adrian on this one – the fewer people to give these absurd people publicity, the better.

17. Boi Polloi 20 Mar 2009, 9:39pm

If they do manage to get into the UK, can you please toss them in jail for inciting hate and throw away the key? Apparently nobody on this side of the pond has figured out how yet. :/

18. veganrampage 21 Mar 2009, 8:58am

These crazy f—-rs are one family, who, unfortunately, do not practice birth control. Jesus hates you Fred!

19. Davros: exelent point!

Right, if they do come over here, we have to organise a masive group of people all waving ‘god hates cigerets’ and ‘cigerets doom nations’ and ‘thank god for nicotean patches’ signs made up in the stile of the WBC signs to go acompany them during their protest.

20. god does not exist. stupidity does exist. those sick people are stupid, and racist homophobes. they use their lye to hate, but they say it’s their imaginary friend who is asking them to hate. poor things they’re only doing what their idiotic inexistent imaginary god is asking. but it’s fine, i understand: if i want something to be done… i’ll say it was god who asked me. so if i want to kill all… mmmmmmm… let’s say japanese people… i’ll say HEY wait a minute, it’s not me… it’s my god asking me to kill all japanese, becose god hates japan! very very very smart (at least for those retards)

21. In a way it’s a shame they’re not coming as that school is nearby mine and my friends and I were going to bunk off to go and kick the s–t out of them. I don’t understand how they’re tolerated in the USA, even though Leytonstone is perhaps not the nicest of areas, there’s still many of us that wouldn’t let them show their faces here. Maybe that’s not the way to tackle such things but they’re obviously ignorant pigs that won’t hear any other opinion or be reasoned with.

22. I’m amazed that we’re not letting them in, we seem to let every other crazy group come here, house and feed them, let them preach hate and give them legal aid to defend their human rights. I would take their children from them as they’re obviously at risk.

23. Brian Burton 11 Apr 2009, 4:18pm

FAGS? I’ve not had a fag since my Doctor told me they were bad for your health. The Big Juke Wayne had just died of smoking fags at the time I spoke to the Doc. I cannot bear being in the same room as someone with a fag burning away and making me cough….Hey! are you lot listening to me??

24. I’m a Christian but I’m disgusted with “Christians” of this type.
    Apparently they’re not aware or totally disregard,
    where the Holy Bible says we will be Giving Account of Every Careless Word Matthew 12:36-37

“But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.” (Matthew 12:36-37).

25. I want to apologize about the people in this article.

I’m a Christian but I’m disgusted with “preachers” of this type.
    Apparently they’re not aware or totally disregard,

They’ll have no words to justify their works when they face
    Judgement after they die.

26. Isnt religion supposed to teach love yet they are hating on others themselves. Isnt that a sin lol. Many preachers are so backwards and pick and choose what they want to follow. Its like a never-ending parade of stupid!
    If God hates gays, he wouldnt have created us in the first place. I believe i was gay upon conception because ive always been attracted to guys and i have been surrounded by heterosexuals throughout my younger years and come from a homophobic borough and yet im gay haha! Goes to show we are who we are.