Italian footballer calls homosexuality ‘a sin’

1. This is Nicola who is quite nice looking, but dim, likes to keep fit plays a bit of football, is quite nice but really rather dim. Nicola is saving himself for a nice girl, who also needs to be very dim. Any takers? No? He just off to get his coat. Still at least he loves his Mamma I’m sure.

2. Paulo Nunes 18 Mar 2009, 2:06pm

Oh, and isn’t greed, or avarice, covetousness also a deadly sin either? Who knows whether this footballer works hard for the money or not, and more importantly don’t give a toss about it.

3. Har Davids 18 Mar 2009, 2:09pm

An autobiography??? Someone’s kidding us.

4. Abi Chrisopher 18 Mar 2009, 2:14pm

This is Nicola who looks like too much inbreeding has happened in his family. Who is also a slave of a man in a dress who hates just about everybody apart from his loyal sheep.

5. An autobiography? What is happening to the world when football players write [or should it say ghost write?] autobiographies and people take their comments seriously?

6. He should be sacked.

7. Not everyone’s a Christian, Nicola…go back to kicking a sphere around a grass field. Leave the writing to those who paid attention in grade school.

8. Why does he not study his Bible instead of reading into it the rubbish he is told that is not actually there. Why does he also not read up on the concept of stereotypes. Are no gay people Christian? I can almost guarantee he would say he was raised a Christian (one sure sign someone is not a Christian). “Feminine” men? What is with the stereotypes and why does he have sexism issues? What exactly constitutes “feminine”? Perhaps he could speak with Germaine Greer first about what constitutes “masculine”. Germaine Greer said that gay men are not feminine but rather ultra masculine because they partner with other men.

9. Nicola Legrottaglie, you are a GREAT and honest man! Do not be afraid of shallow yelling of others. World needs you!

10. Mihangel apYrs 18 Mar 2009, 5:12pm

Montoya

not everyone’s a religious moron, not everybody subscribes to your and his particular superstition.

I don’t CARE about your world view and my only qualm about this muppet sounding off is that he legitimises hate and violence against gay people.

PS why are you cruising gay sites?

11. Nicola Legrottaglie is a freak of nature. He should be sacked.

12. Keep playing, dear.

13. quote: “feminine” men are sinful

Google this idiot, and then go too images and see how many time this big butch man has changed his hair. Also wonder how long he spends in front of the mirror?????

14. Simon Murphy 18 Mar 2009, 7:06pm

He’s a christian – therefore he thinks a badly written 2000 year old work of fiction created solely to ensure obedience from illiterate peasants living in the desert is a guide by which to live his life. He is a stupid moron. Does he also support slavery I wonder as the bible also supports slavery?

15. I wunder if he writ it wiff his own pensil? Perhaps that’s expecting too much. An autobiography! About what? Truly, the world has gone mad.

16. In an interview with Italian magazine Sportsweek, he said: “I have not had sex in two years….”

Wanker.

17. You really have to be pretty thick to believe in these imaginary, magical (god type) people or beings in the sky who know everything you are thinking and doing 24/7.

But honestly, the thing that strikes me as odd, is why so few christians actually read their bible, it is full of genocide, murder, child abuse, torture, racism, and sexism. It is hardly the kind of book to live your life by. But, of course christians don’t read all of it, they just choose the bits that support their own personal bigotted world view.

Anyway, I do sincerely hope this christian footballing religious bigot gives all his substantial earnings to charity.

As for feminine men – the comment makes me laugh….most pro footballers are bigger jessies than me, and I’m as gay as gay can be. Maybe someone needs to tell these religious bigots, that just like straight people, gay people come in many,many forms.

18. Ivan,

your comment above really got me laughing. So, so true.

19. The worrying aspect of our celebrity culture is that importance is given to the opinions of people who excelled only at non-academic subjects like sport at school.

20. Simon Murphy 19 Mar 2009, 12:09am

Remember folks – the bible supports slavery. It is an evil, stupid, badly written book for people too stupid to think for themselves. Having said that there was an occasion some years ago that I had run out of toilet roll. The thin pages of the bible were a very comfy ass-wiping method in place of regular toilet roll.

21. Wont it be great when the depression really starts to hit these overpayed idiots who simply can kick a ball around a park! Most of these guys are thick as a brick and totally ignorant of the real world! Notice how much time they spend with other men? Interesting isnt it?

22. Vo Dong Cung 19 Mar 2009, 4:48am

Why don’t remind people around the world the sin of Priests who abused children.Is thát not the sin Nicola?

23. Simon Murphy 19 Mar 2009, 12:39pm

I hope this footballer doesn’t masturbate either – that’s also a sin. Poor boy – if he’s not had an orgasm in 2 years then no wonder he’s got mental issues. Someone should check the palms of his hand. If they are hairy then he’s a sinful wanker (according to the catholic cult masturbation causes hairy palms)

24. Robert, ex-pat Brit 19 Mar 2009, 2:51pm

Montoya, you’re a moron and a twit! What are you doing trolling a gay website, pal? Can’t get enough of the boys?

Nicola Legrottaglie is typical of Italian conservatives, Berlusconi his president being the arch-culprit of homophobia. Italy is a backward, regressive society, the home of the equally backward roman cult. I feel truly sorry for Italian gays.

I suggest he re-reads the bible for himself starting with Genesis. He should refer to the creationist fairy tale regarding Adam and Eve. Bible thumpers claim belief in the scriptures of course and since that is the case, they must also accept the fact that if Adam & Eve were the first parents who begat children, then how do they think the earth become populated without incest being committed between their children and probably with with their parents? I wonder how Legrottaglie would respond to that to justify his belief in the bible? What an idiot!

25. Nicola sei uno stronzo razzista, evangelico del cazzo. YOU ARE A F–KING RACIST B—-RD!

La tua e’ una religione schifosissima di omosessuali repressi che VOGLINO CAZZO MA NON LO AMMETTONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. It does not matter whether he actually has pre-marital sex or not. Just to think about it is forbidden. I doubt he is pure anyway, since he’s abstained from sex for merely two years.
    Oh, he’s also a disgrace for all his great Roman-homoLoving-warlord ancestors.

27. Nob!

28. Davis Mac-Iyalla 19 Mar 2009, 5:06pm

Which bible did this drama queen read? My Bible never condemned me or my sexuality.

29. Even though I condemn David Beckham along with his wife’s carbon footprint, he has been a good friend to LGBT people. This deluded overpaid fool along with the neocon government of Italy should remind us all the struggle is not over and we should not become complacent.I won’t even start on the mullahs.

30. Robert, ex-pat Brit 22 Mar 2009, 3:54pm

Simon Murphy, I’m in total agreement with you. How about a bible burning ceremony to really piss them off. They’ll get their own “kristallnacht” surprise. Cruel yes, but people like that spew hatred and foment incitment to hate and kill us under the guise of religious cultism of which his is the most notorious of all, e.g. praying to saints, graven images to remind one who the intention of one’s prayers are directed to as well as intercessions for them to ask god to help with a specific request, indulgences now resurrected after all these years, belief in transubstantiation (catholics are supposed to believe that the wine and host actually become the body and blood of jesus christ at the moment of consecration)…now just how sick does it get? I could go on but I won’t. If that’s not cultism, I don’t know what is. Oh, and the bible also permits the killing of one’s children for adultery, as well as polygamy and even incest if you believe in that creationist fairy tale in Genesis. Please!

C.J…..nicola e’ anche un cafone!

31. Brian Burton 22 Mar 2009, 5:29pm

Have you never heard of Gay Christians Nicola? Tuk! Tuk!

32. Bud Burgoon-Clark 23 Mar 2009, 5:18pm

Scratch a homophobe, find a hard-on. He obviously needs to be buggered till he “sees the light.”

33. The comment by Bud Burgoon-Clark made me laugh. What a great comment. I think he made a sensible point. I can’t add more.

34. Brian Burton 11 Apr 2009, 8:35am

Keep taking the pills Nik, we all love you!

35. He should be pied.