Video: Faggot, I kill every one of them

1. Simon Murphy 21 Nov 2008, 2:50pm

Contact the Met to ask them to explain their homophobic double standard and to ask them to confirm that in future racist bands will be allowed to perform on the understanding they do not perform specific racist songs. the webform for enquiries is https://secure.met.police.uk/enquiries/index.php
    Their website is http://www.met.police.uk

2. Simon Murphy 21 Nov 2008, 2:55pm

Contact the Met on http://www.met.police.uk or https://secure.met.police.uk/enquiries/index.php to ask why they are applying homophobic double standards

3. May I suggest everyone immediately writes something like the following to the Jamaican High Commissioner. The email address is: Jamhigh@jhcuk.com

Dear High Commissioner,

I have watched live recordings of your Jamaican singer Bounty Killer and am appalled to observe that he is a powerful leader of a kind of cult.

Bounty Killer is not an entertainer: he is selling people a politics of hatred, a philosophy of hatred for them to believe in.

His performance is animal-like and uncivilised. He espouses violence against other human beings.

I expect you will be deeply ashamed of this representative of your country and I would urge you to place restraints upon his activity.

His philosophy of hatred may be acceptable in Jamaica but it is NOT acceptable in Europe.

4. Andrew Robertson 21 Nov 2008, 3:49pm

I am ont eh phone to the Met at the moment …

5. All I can say is “ditto”. Somebody get me a gun.

6. Andrew Robertson 21 Nov 2008, 4:06pm

I urge everone to call 0300 123 1212 (Met Control Office) and ask them to pass on your compaint to the Stratford Events Planning Team (police team) and say you would like a specific response to this question.

“Will you give the same permission to white racist bands who advocate killing and injuring Asians and Blacks so long as they give a similar undertaking that Bounty killer gave that has allowed him to perform in Stratford this Sunday?”

Secondly,

“Have the Police Events Planning Team visited Bounty Killers’ website and see his hate videos they advocate extreme violence and killing of gays? Do they think such a performer is suitable to perform in their borough?”

I am awaiting a response and a complain number over this.

please do the same as it is important we all make as many complaints as possible.

thanks

Jeff – http://www.homophobic.co.uk

7. just an idiot with a microphone exploting a genre of music that is lonnnnnnnnnnnnng gone. Yawn. After all if he wasnt doing this sort of thing for the publicty would any one have ever heard of him

8. That’s the closest thing to a reggae Nuremberg Rally I’ve seen in my life.
    Hate to say it, but I was almost tempted to agree with Simon on this one, if it wasn’t for the illegality of it and the real possibility of making this hateful bigot a martyr to his cause.

9. Adrian Masters 21 Nov 2008, 6:13pm

What IF someone would say the same, but change the word faggot into nigger?

I bet that every african-american would be up in arms, and screaming racism and racist, and every authority refuse entry to the UK on basis of racism, as politically correctness enforcers…….

Lets agree on one thing, the guy is a homophobe and an total idiot.

10. Hey Flapjack — Times like this I wonder whether we were wrong and Patrick was right. “I Predict a Riot” and every cop in Britain turns up, but logic and peaceful complaints do bugger all…

11. Mark Satterthwaite 21 Nov 2008, 6:49pm

Face it my gay brothers and sisters there is a lot of hatred in the world which walks hand in hand with ignorance. We elected a true uniter in the US after 8 years of a horrible divider. Hopefully things will improve.

12. No weapons, just hand to hand combat!

13. Only bitchslapping allowed!

14. Another reason why I don’t like blacks, they HATE you for loving someone of the same sex. I know there are exceptions to the rule, but dammit it’s just so frustrating having to deal with people who don’t even bother to get to know you as a person and actually enjoy being able to point a finger at another person and feel contentment that you are more ‘evil’ than them in their eyes.

15. Quite so Simon, and lots of Kellyisms such as “Im gonna betch slap you shet bag” and “Im gonna betch slap the dumb out of you”. Throwing expensive ornaments dynasty fight scene style is up there as well along with Carry On style food fights. If this guy wants to kill me, let him come. But Im not going to wear a blindfold or anything like that, no. If he wants to kill me he can do it in daylight and look me in the eyes. Yes, thats right, look into my eyes while you do it, and do it in front of my family. Lets see how far he gets with that one?

16. Ele- I hear what you’re saying, but after the hotheaded response subsides, you have to come up with a more measured pragmatic way of dealing with this moron without being arrested yourself.
    He’s not worth an 18 year stretch behind bars, but he still deserves a bucket of something. Might I suggest a bucket of crap unloaded over his head during the concert? Something to remember us by?
    And I hasten to add before some of us start sounding like the BNP that skin colour should not be an issue here. He doesn’t represent black people everywhere, he’s a homophobic bigot diseminating hate and that’s all that matters.

17. john wilfred sharp 22 Nov 2008, 2:44am

shame on the UK .to allow hate speech in public
    when the same should be punished by prison sentence
    for inciting to murder!
    all those doing so should be locked behind bars and their materials confiscated , this includes all religious books advocating hate and/or murder , i have one court case ongoing for that but still no results . i mailed to all the above addresses too.

18. Ken – Rioting may be part of the answer, but using the word “nigger” is going to backfire bigtime.
    If you want this egit to start labeling every gay person who hates his act as a bigot who should be lynched, you’re going the right way about it. He may call us ‘faggots’ but lowering ourselves to his level makes it a level playing field for bigotry, and the police will be only too happy to arrest anyone with a placard with the ‘N’ word on it. BTW, out of interest are you actually planning to riot or are you merely posting on a messageboard?

19. Har Davids 23 Nov 2008, 4:12pm

I’d never heard of this guy, but I checked out his ‘lyrics’ and some of them seem to be some kind of updated speech by A. Hitler. And like some people suggested, substitute ‘faggot’ with ‘nigger’, ‘kike’ or any other politically incorrect word, and there would be quite some storm over it. So how come he gets away with this filth? More then enough problems in the world without inciting people to murder someone, only because of their sexual preferences.

20. Come on folks we need friends, not enemies- some people are sounding more extreme than Bounty Killer. It’s too late for this case, but I’ve written to my MP, to the Home Secretary, to Boris, to the Met and to the Met GLBT liaison officers. Let’s get these people on our side.

21. People whove commented here may be interested in joining my group on facebook which is called ‘Boycott Eminem, 50 Cent, Trick Trick & The Album The Villian’

22. Response to ‘Ty’s comment-
    Anyone who begins by writing “Another reason why I don’t like blacks…” has no right to complain about homophobia because they are no better than those they criticise, that was a disgusting remark from a hypocrit who should be ashamed of him/herself.
    To generalise in this way about black people who are not all ignorant homophobes is extremely offensive and unjustified.

23. The c*nt of Monte Crisco! 24 Nov 2008, 10:20am

Helen, I feel the same RE Ty’s comment. Stupid hypocritical bigoted arse!

I know many wonderful and beautiful black gay/lesbian people

Ty deserves a big smack round the chops with a wet haddock!

24. What is it recently with the rise in racist comments on this site?

Earlier we had Bill Perdue using the racial derogative term “Uncle Tom” against another person here, then claiming he was an “activist” for gay rights, and now we have this Ty chap trying to justify “another reason why I don’t like blacks”.

WTF?

Is this how we solve the issues of homophobia, which racial slurs?

25. Helen/ Will/ C*nt of Monte Chrisco – Couldn’t agree more. How can anyone take us seriously about equality issues when various people posting here aren’t averse to stooping to casual racism to get their point across.
    And for those who didn’t see the one I was responding to before it got deleted, Ken’s post makes Ty’s look like it came from a bleeding heart liberal. Suffice to say refering to Bounty Killer as “this n****r” and suggesting “this filth” is sent back to his own country is not claiming the moral highground, it sounds more like a rallying call from the BNP.

26. Sister Mary Clarence 24 Nov 2008, 10:02pm

Its very interesting that internet access is highest amongst the higher social grades (ABC1) and there is a presumption that those falling into those SEGs are educated to a higher level.

Interesting therefore that the only places I have come across racism of any sort that I can recall recently have been on here and on gaydar – whereas out on the street and in bars and clubs I haven’t noticed any.

Not sure whether its just a case of people not being stupid enough to say it to my face or whether the old adage about racism being borne out of ignorance is actually untrue.

Either way, can everyone shut the f**k up with the racist abuse on here – its rude and its ignorant.

27. SMC I agree. Any of us who try to wwork against bigotry always say “don’t stereotype, don’t generalise”. Just because there are some evil gay monsters around, doesn’t mean tat we are all monsterous. Just because there are some black monsters around doesn’t make all BME people so.

And just because some societies are institutionally evil doesn’t mean that everyone in them subscribes to such evil, nor that those societies can’t be changed, through bribery or pressure

28. Im sure many of you have come across this before, “me thinks the maiden doth protest too much”. Probably a screaming queen with internalised homophobia. Get over yourself girlfriend and come out of the closet.