Reader comments · Brown: Fairness is in Labour’s DNA · PinkNews

Enter your email address to receive our daily LGBT news roundup

You're free to unsubscribe at any time.


Brown: Fairness is in Labour’s DNA

Post your comment

Comments on this article are now closed.

Reader comments

  1. mmmm.. well New Labour has shown us that there are degrees of fairness and that they sided with what you could call a 35% commitment to fairness because the other 65% unfairness comes from 15 years spent increasing the gap between the rich and the poor and badgering to a right wing economic ideology which only cares for the accumilation of specualtive wealth at the expense of developing collective ethical values . And for this reason we are sick to death of you..

  2. Bill Perdue 26 Sep 2008, 12:25pm

    If it’s in their DNA why are they deporting GLBT folks to certain torture, imprisonment and death.

    Maybe it’s not in their DNA, maybe it’s just an item on their list of promises to be broken.

  3. theotherhalf 4 Oct 2008, 10:12pm

    ‘DNA’ is that a new Anti-Terror law that they’ll use to get into out houses and check who’s in our beds?

These comments are un-moderated and do not necessarily represent the views of PinkNews. If you believe that a comment is inappropriate or libellous, please contact us.