Man who stole from lovers gets jail

1. steven ross 29 Apr 2008, 1:05pm

i was also a victim of this man, he meet with my flatmate who brought him home and within a week i had lost a gold chain. he said he was french and within two days we had french food in our fridge made in england. im so glad hes been stopped.steve.ross

2. I’m glad he got what he deserved, the guy was a charmer and tricked his way into people’s lives and their beds before walking out with their possessions………he should have got longer though

3. I am so happy that this man has been caught, my friend and I have been victims of LGBT thieves also.We let someone stay in our premises and they robbed us before they left.

4. I have had the misfortune to encounter this petty criminal. He deserves all that is coming to him and more. He gives gay men a bad name and his attempts to use HIV as an excuse for his behaviour are an insult to other HIV+ men. Deport him now as he will surely re-offend once he is out of gaol.

5. Dominick J. 30 Apr 2008, 3:52am

Good goad how could any one be with him? His lips are so thin!!!!

6. I also had a run in with Ivan, luckily he didn’t get away with much, his stories became a little to hard to believe in the end…I saw him yesterday at Canada Water tube station…..

7. Beware – Ivan (“Ivo” in his messages to me) may be back to his old form. After a stint in HM slammer his prospects for life in the UK would be slim and might be getting increasing desperate..the fact he was messaging me right before he was caught (Feb – Mar 2008) and then after he was released (more messages received July2009) does suggest a return to the pattern of offending. I never actually met him but have heard from somebody that recently did meet him and again, quickly became uneasy with an aura of lies about Ivan.

8. dean armstrong 8 Jun 2011, 9:05am

i was his last inal victim from newcastle n got the police to rrest him hes a really bad man and nearly runnied me for good

9. This guy is currently doing the rounds around Manchester

1. Manchester Lad 27 Sep 2011, 12:39pm

This man is wanted again after a string of offences from credit card fraud to stealing posessions. If you know the wearabouts of this man please contact your local police station. I know all the reported offences reported in manchester have been linked at the Collyhurst police station. I believe he may be operating his deception in Liverpool.

10. Manchester Lad 27 Sep 2011, 12:40pm

11. Saw his profile during the last years often on gayromeo home in amsterdam His profile name changes but now is gorgexxl

12. Im Extremely Happy to see justice has been done Again with Ivan

I was his victim in 2006 and the person who got him arrested and convicted of 48 counts of fraud. He stole a credit card and spent over £8000 in 10 days.

But he will continue doing this Again and Again until they do something more permanent like deportation back to his original origin, let them suffer and deal with him

1. Currently in Bournemouth playing the same game with people, seems to be a pathological liar and fraudster. He’s definitely up to his old tricks!

13. Ivan Stefancik 21 Mar 2012, 9:08pm

POZOR momentálně PRAHA. Czehc Republic

14. He is in the Czech Republic first in Brno with his parents who kicked him out after they found out he was up to his old tricks when he conned me.

1. ted strelec termix 5 /2012

2. After staying in Amsterdam from June 4th 2012 he now is doing his ‘Job’ in Brussels,Belgium…be warned!!!!!

15. Manchester_Lad 18 Oct 2012, 4:46pm

I am disappointed that somehow he managed to get out of the UK as I know the police were looking for him in relation to a serious offence! Looks like he is now deliberately miss informing people about his HIV status and deliberately trying to pass on to unsuspecting guys!

1. In prag club freinds 27.1.

1. Hello! This Man is in Germany and in June frome Munich and have stolen at a Friend and by me !!!!