“Bigot Bishop” apologises to rejected gay applicant

1. Tom Forrest 8 Dec 2007, 5:37pm

I most certainly would not want such as Reaney working with my children.

2. Robert, ex-pat Brit 8 Dec 2007, 5:56pm

So Tom, what if Reaney had been straight and a paedophile? You know, in most of the cases in the U.S.A., if you look at government statistics, paedophilia is overwhelmingly an heterosexual phenomenon per capita, ditto for incest.The only reason why catholic priests in the U.S. committed so much molestation against males is that they had more males at their disposal or in their charge. Most paedophiles are gender neutral when it comes to selecting their victims, whatever is accessible to them. So stop with the homophobia and bigotry. Most of us aren’t predatory nor paedophiles, just as most straight males are not rapists though they have the monopoly on rape crimes against women.

3. William - Dublin 8 Dec 2007, 6:20pm

Well, Tom, to be honest, you shouldn’t be allowed to have children…. you’re only damaging the human race with your defective genes. Idiots like you are glaring proof that, while people need a licence to marry, own a TV, buy a dog, and drive a car, any person with retarded genes can knock up some cheap skank like your wife and have a bunch of brats. You must be very proud of your contribution on a gay site like this. Contributions that wont make a fuck of a difference to our rather nice lives. Well done. Keep up the good work there, Tommy boy, we love a good bible’n’banjo session with you freaks.It always amazes me why people with fuckall eduction like this muppet insist on demonstrating that fact at every opportunity.

4. Tom Forrest 9 Dec 2007, 5:59pm

How very eloquent William, obvious signs of lack of education.

5. William - Dublin 9 Dec 2007, 7:47pm

Tom, I speak to you on your own level… small minded, petty and bigoted. I’m sure you appreciate the effort, I took into account you obviously left school at 12.

6. Sister Mary Clarence 10 Dec 2007, 2:24am

Well done William, both postings nicely put

7. Tom Forrest 10 Dec 2007, 11:30am

Perhaps I should apend my Ph.d.

8. Sister Mary Clarence 10 Dec 2007, 4:51pm

Yeah, I get emails about them every now and then Tom. I fancied getting myself a qualification as a dentist. Don’t know why, but it just sort of appealed to me.Which one did you go for?The ones I looked at were about 40 quid – how much did yours cost if you don’t mind me asking?

9. William - Dublin 10 Dec 2007, 6:07pm

Ha! Ph.D. Right. Hidden your intelligence well then, haven’t you, Tommy? Oh, by the way, the one you print out on MS Publisher doesn’t actually count as a real one. Here’s a bit of a tip, if you want people to believe you have a Ph.D, you have to get it right… as in the “D” is capitalised. Otherwise you end up getting found out as the illiterates fool you are.Now run along, play with your banjo, and stop wasting the adults time.