Torchwood star backs homophobic bullying campaign

1. I want a sticker!! where can I get one?

2. We need these posters displayed in every police canteen in Britain.

3. I wish here in America we had billbords around the country. I would like to know if the Stonewall in Britton has any stickers the is available to the general public on their web site. I would like to have some for your local Lake County Stonewall Democratic Club here in Clearlake, California.

4. you can download the poster here:

5. Michael Hayden 17 Mar 2008, 10:47pm

My name is Michael Hayden the first openly Gay Jamaican Police Man, the truth is that i realy like the advertisement that carred the message “SOME PEOPLE ARE GAY GET OVER IT”. i REALLY BELIEVE IT IS WANDERFUL AND A GREAT IDEA AS WELL!!!!!.PEOLPE MUST LEARN TO LEAVE GAYS ALONE.MY MESSAGE IS (WE ARE PROUD STANDING TALL)WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE?…ONE MILLION THANKS AND A GREAT IDEA.

6. Excellent billboards, come and put some up in Northern Ireland, please!

7. Daivd Griff 18 Mar 2008, 12:18am

There were two or three of them near me, not one got vandalised…a surprise to be honest.

8. Michael Hayden 18 Mar 2008, 4:35am

Can i get one put up in the Capital of JAMAICA!!!THEY SHOULD HAVE BE ONE AT EVERY INTERSECTION IN (JAMAICA W.I.)

9. I am ashamed to live in Blackburn. Please believe that we aren’t all brainless homophobes here.

10. Vauxhalldave 18 Mar 2008, 12:14pm

I am glad the ASA ruled against the complainants but there response that “”The ad did not imply that heterosexual people were homophobic, and did not promote homosexuality as an attractive lifestyle choice or as taking advantage of issues arising from children’s sexuality for political gain.”What could possibly go against advertising standards or what is wrong with promoting homosexuality as an attractive lifestyle choice?

11. Because it isn’t a lifestyle choice. It’s a way of being. We are gay, simply because we are made that way. Choice has nothing to do with it.

12. Robert, ex-pat Brit 18 Mar 2008, 1:26pm

David S, I totally concur with your point. One’s sexual orientation is NEVER a choice, it chooses us rather than we choosing IT. Odd how one never hears of an straight orientation described as a “lifestyle”. I wonder why?

13. nathanr|ca » Torchwood star backs homophobic bullying campaign 6 Jun 2008, 5:05am

[...] Link: Torchwood star backs homophobic bullying campaign- from Pink News- all the latest gay news from the … [...]