27 May 2007Peter Tatchell attacked at Moscow Pride 63 Gay rights activist Peter Tatchell has been attacked by anti-gay protesters in Moscow.
27 May 2007Moscow authorities defend gay march arrests 61 Most of the team members of the Pride Committee have been arrested in Moscow.
27 May 2007Please help us, says Moscow Pride organiser 61 Nicolas Alexeyev, the organiser of Moscow Pride, is being held by police with other gay activists, among them Peter Tatchell.
27 May 2007Tatchell calls for gay freedom in Russia 61 Gay human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell gave the opening keynote speech at the Moscow Pride conference in the Swissotel, Moscow:I bring you a message of comradeship and solidarity from the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex [LGBTI] human rights organizations OutRage! in London.Your struggle is our struggle.
27 May 2007Peter Tatchell speaks out after his violent Moscow assault 62 PinkNews.co.uk Exclusive"I'm not deterred one iota from coming back to protest in Moscow," Peter Tatchell told PinkNews.co.uk from Moscow, just hours after he was attacked by suspected neo-Nazis and then arrested by the Russian riot police the OMON.
Articles from 27 May 2007
- Chief Rabbi Lord Sacks: I’ve not come out strongly against same-sex unions, but in Judaism we don’t do them’1
- US: Boy Scouts council to vote on lifting ban on gay members+
- US church tells PinkNews: Equal marriage is to blame for violent Woolwich murder6
- US Boy Scouts President: Allowing gay boy scouts would be ‘the right decision’+
- Peter Tatchell: ‘I may disagree with David Cameron on austerity, but on equal marriage I salute him’+
- Ukraine: Gay pride rally cancelled by court for fear that it will spark violence+
- Cornwall: Tory deputy chair Sarah Newton defends abstaining in equal marriage Commons vote11
- Sir Gerald Howarth: ‘I should have used ‘militant’ rather than ‘aggressive’ to describe the ‘homosexuality community’35
- Lib Dem MP John Pugh criticised for voting against equal marriage bill — Simon Hughes and Tim Fallon abstained16
- Tory MP Sir Gerald Howarth defends ‘aggressive homosexual community’ equal marriage slur58
- US church blames Woolwich suspected terror killing on UK acceptance of gay people46
- Tory MP Sir Gerald Howarth defends 'aggressive homosexual community' equal marriage slur 58
- David Cameron called 'marriage wrecker' and warned of 'long battle' over equal marriage in House of Lords47
- Seven amusing and shocking things we learned during the equal marriage debate7
- Columnist Richard Godwin: Does Tory MP Sir Gerald Howarth 'dream that everyone in Soho wants to bum him?' 10
- Sir Gerald Howarth: 'I should have used 'militant' rather than 'aggressive' to describe the 'homosexuality community'35
- US church blames Oklahoma tornado on gay basketball player Jason Collins56
- Canada lifts lifetime ban on gay men giving blood, but they can only donate if celibate for five years24
- US radio host: Employers should be allowed to discriminate against gays who 'display their lifestyle'46
- Lib Dem MP John Pugh criticised for voting against equal marriage bill -- Simon Hughes and Tim Fallon abstained16
- London: Gay couple threatened with death in violent late night homophobic assault141
- Government considers watered down same-sex marriage bill to minimise Tory rebellion133
- Tory MP Gerald Howarth: 'There are plenty in the aggressive homosexual community who want more than just same-sex marriage'94
- France: Far right activist commits suicide in Notre Dame following legalisation of equal marriage93
- Philip Hammond: 'No great demand for gay marriage and it's upsetting vast numbers of people'73
- Government to consider abolishing civil partnerships or opening up to straight couples68
- Norman Tebbit: David Cameron has 'f**** things up' with his equal marriage bill66
- David Cameron: Gay teenagers will stand that bit taller following equal marriage vote62
- Lib Dem Deputy Leader Simon Hughes: 'Marriage should be between one man and one woman'58
- Tory MP Sir Gerald Howarth defends 'aggressive homosexual community' equal marriage slur58
Pink News on Twitter Follow @PinkNewsDownload our free app for iPhone + iPad Out4Marriage